• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Shippuden Akatsuki (+others) AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when has Deidara relied on punching his opponents if he can amp himself to the same level as his bombs?
He doesn't have to, because of his fighting style. His fighting style consists of long range projectiles. He could amp himself if he wants to, but he cant really shoot his fists at people now can he?

But you have no valid refutation? You haven't actually shown me why my scaling doesnt work, nor argued against the direct narrative consistency of it.
Because it's already been refuted in previous threads.

Go do some reading before you bring up these ridiculous revisions.

A
Because it's already been refuted in previous threads.

Go do some reading before you bring up these ridiculous revisions.
All it seems to be is a lot of people agreeing, and really bad refutations. You brought up Hidan's curse jutsu. You realize he has to consume the blood for who he wants to enact it upon right? Do you think Matatabi has blood? Even if she does, that means either Hidan or Kakuzu HAD to have harmed her. Lmao. And I already gave the evidence for her striking strength scaling to her BB. Bijuus are able to harm each other with striking strength, but they can tank their own BB. I can post the scan of that if you'd like

And as you said his bombs use his Chakra so if he can produce Low 6-B by turning himself into a bomb why can't he amp himself to one shot Sasuke with a punch?
The Low 6B bomb is only a self destruct bomb, so its not something he obviously can use normally. I already explained why he wouldn't. He is a long distance fighter, he's not going to brawl with sasuke like that.

You brought up Hidan's curse jutsu. You realize he has to consume the blood for who he wants to enact it upon right? Do you think Matatabi has blood? Even if she does, that means either Hidan or Kakuzu HAD to have harmed her.

You yourself said that cutting is drastically different in Naruto, and Hidan uses a cutting weapon. All he would have to do is inflict chip damage on her to gather a tiny amount of blood, and she's done for.

No need for either of them to scale.

You yourself said that cutting is drastically different in Naruto, and Hidan uses a cutting weapon. All he would have to do is inflict chip damage on her to gather a tiny amount of blood, and she's done for.

No need for either of them to scale.
Seems you didn't entirely read my post about that then. I provided a perfectly valid explanation that still preserves the narrative of the show. I said that bijuu are literally just chakra, and cutting can affect chakra differently than the human anatomy. I don't know why you're trying SO HARD to argue against what's blatantly shown. And once again, there is no proof Matatabi has blood.

Matabi has no blood and Hidan was able to perform his ritual then doesn't that mean that at some point during the fight Yugito turned back into her base form in which Hidan was then able to draw blood from her?
Thanks for pointing out how their own argument defeats itself.

A

All it seems to be is a lot of people agreeing, and really bad refutations. You brought up Hidan's curse jutsu. You realize he has to consume the blood for who he wants to enact it upon right? Do you think Matatabi has blood? Even if she does, that means either Hidan or Kakuzu HAD to have harmed her. Lmao. And I already gave the evidence for her striking strength scaling to her BB. Bijuus are able to harm each other with striking strength, but they can tank their own BB. I can post the scan of that if you'd like
Yugito wasn't transformed when Hidan got her blood...
0313-015.png

Thanks for pointing out how their own argument defeats itself.
That doesn't defeat my argument. I gave an argument for if they had blood why cutting wouldn't matter which has had no refutation. All this indicates is that Kakuzu and/or Hidan was able to bully a bijuu back to base form, where Hidan then performed the ritual

Which reasons?
I explained that it can simply be that cutting works differently on humans than Chakra beings, and that all Yugito bleeding is indicative of is the fact that Kakuzu and/or Hidan bullied her full bijuu state back to base form and then Hidan performed his ritual

It is shown that Hidan defeated the Two Tails using his Jashin ritual by the way, which doesn't require AP.
0313-014.png
Once Yugito is already in base. We never actually see him use it on Yugito while in Bijuu state, which I explained could be the case because cutting can work differently on chakra entites than normal humans, and in order for him to use it, he needs her blood. So all it means is that they just beat her up back into base form from bijuu state, and then he used his ritual

I wasn't bringing it up to refute you, brought it up to support that Hidan could've just cut Matatabi and drawn blood.
It does refute me if you didn't understand my full argument, due to me being a proponent of cutting not necessarily equaling ap, which is why I gave an equally if not more likely intepretation that still preserves the narrative and is supported by the databook

Just say shikamaru scales to the two tails as well. It would be nothing wrong with that since we see that he can fight asuma in the war and asuma was swapping hands with hidan. There would literally be nothing wrong with them being above two tails since she only gets beaten

Just say shikamaru scales to the two tails as well. It would be nothing wrong with that since we see that he can fight asuma in the war and asuma was swapping hands with hidan. There would literally be nothing wrong with them being above two tails since she only gets beaten
Brought this up as well lol. He literally has feats like reacting to kakuzu as well. No inconsistency

As it stands now, there has been no refutation that I haven't given an equally if not likelier interpretation to, that unlike the refutation, still preserves the narrative and is backed up by the databook, so I see no reason for this to not be accepted

As it stands now, there has been no refutation that I haven't given an equally if not likelier interpretation to, that unlike the refutation, still preserves the narrative and is backed up by the databook
I don't agree. Call in other staff.

It's funny how all of the users coming in here, calling for these upgrades, are relatively new users. Almost as if they haven't been around to witness all of the previous threads where this was rejected. This is why research is important.

It's funny how all of the users coming in here, calling for these upgrades, are relatively new users. Almost as if they haven't been around to witness all of the previous threads where this was rejected. This is why research is important.
I am all for calling in other staff, in fact I asked for this earlier. How would I go about doing this?

funny how instead of actually engaging in the debate, you only call out people's accounts for being new as opposed to arguing. pretty cringe.

funny how instead of actually engaging in the debate, you only call out people's accounts for being new as opposed to arguing. pretty cringe.
No need to be that aggressive... If other staff members have complaints I'd be more than willing to answer them

That tells us nothing. It's not even a feat.

It doesn't even say that any of their previous fights were against Biju. We've seen them fight just to collect bounties for money. For all we know he could be referring to something like that.

That tells us nothing. It's not even a feat.

It doesn't even say that any of their previous fights were against Biju. We've seen them fight just to collect bounties for money. For all we know he could be referring to something like that.
But we do know they fought and killed the 7 tails

Hidan doesn't need to scale to the 2 Tails at all, and It's implied Kakuzu does all their heavy lifting. For all we know Hidan could've just been an immortal distraction to take attacks while Kakuzu blasted the 2 tails. Hidans stats don't need to be upgraded and its implied that Pain is in a completely different tier entirely than him, although I would argue he would still be somewhat combat able in comparison to Jinchuuriki, even if not their completed Bijuu states.

Kakuzu is without a doubt Bijuu Level, and many shinobi like the 4th Raikage and Rasa are as well. Kakuzu has no hax other than potential extra lives, and we know that Matatabi and Yugito were fast enough to face and tag him, meaning Kakuzu was taking attacks from them together and surviving as well as blasting them back with raw attack potency. You'd have to discuss whether or not the 2 Tails got stronger in the war, which is never narratively implied. If anything it's implied they are weaker against Madara due to having no Shinobi to harness their powers, and them getting stronger would surely be something Obito or any other character in existence would note.. which they don't. Seems like a stretch.

How other characters stack up against Bijuu is debatable. But I'd definitely say Kakuzu, Pain, and Obito are without a doubt to even the most obvious of standards.
Obito being greater than the attack that would've damaged the 4th Raikage who was greater than an 8 Tails Jinchuuriki in power. Kakuzu who directly had to brawl with a 2 Tailed Jinchuuriki that could tag him, and Pain who is relative if not superior to Kakuzu and is stated to be the overall strongest in the Akatsuki.

Overall their purpose is to overpower these beings, regardless of their abilities to shoot MASSIVE Bijuu Bombs or whatever, brawler type members should scale. Especially if their speed isn't fast enough to dodge all of their attacks (Like Kakuzu)

At absolute worse, Kakuzu's durability should be upgraded.

Hidan is more durable than base Kakuzu without his diamond armor though and we know hidan scales to people who can damage him. Like asuma did with his jutsu. Hidan also blantly clashes with asuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back