• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do know tho that pain killed utakata who was in version 2 and we know kisame killed roshi who was the same version that scared killer bee while being hachibi

Kakuzu and hidan killed matatabi/yugito(2 tails) Deidara and tobi snatched 3 tails I dont remember who got 5 tails and fuu/chomei was taken down by kakuzu and hidan

and one more thing pain fought version 2 naruto and was able to tank some of his strikes and hurt him making it a huge outlier as it would make A LOT characters High 6-C

Toshiba was not V2 to my knowledge.

We do know tho that pain killed utakata who was in version 2 and we know kisame killed roshi who was the same version that scared killer bee while being hachibi

Kakuzu and hidan killed matatabi/yugito(2 tails) Deidara and tobi snatched 3 tails I dont remember who got 5 tails and fuu/chomei was taken down by kakuzu and hidan

and one more thing pain fought version 2 naruto and was able to tank some of his strikes and hurt him making it a huge outlier as it would make A LOT characters High 6-C

So we should just make their ultimate attacks high 6-c

Sage Mode Madara should ideally be At least 6-A, possibly higher as his 6-a scaling does not take sage mode into account.

Also, I still think that there is an argument to be made for High 6-A Kakashi as a PS & Six paths senjutsu >>>> Humanoid Susanoo & regular senjutsu yet we still have EMS Sasuke at High 6-A.

LordWhis said:
Also, I still think that there is an argument to be made for High 6-A Kakashi as a PS & Six paths senjutsu >>>> Humanoid Susanoo & regular senjutsu yet we still have EMS Sasuke at High 6-A.
Yea sasuke amped by jugo which is more or less sage mode and narutos kyuubi chakra

Fuu: Anime release as a filler and i don't know it's acceptable, if there is a mention in the manga how Fuu-Chomei captured i don't remember. Fuu, showed first time as an Edo Tensei.

Pein is set of corpses and with his Rinnegan he can tank chakra base attack with ease that means it's not outlier but his Preta and Ashura(?) Paths chakra tanking and absorption capabilities.

3 tails: In the manga we never see their full fight and we don't know how he is defeated. Probably Obito use genjutsu. Scans in the below fight starting and finishing.

0317-005
0318-006

Btw, EMS Sasuke is superior to ItachiItachi. Itachi isn't shown or implied superiorsuperior, no Idea where that Came from.

The V2 Jinchuriki should scale to 7-C/7-B (Physically) as Gai and Kakashi could tank their hits when they block and I think High 6-C with Jutsu as well is fair as did Injure a8 Tails , but not a whole lot, just superficial injuries.

Kakashi cutting them is an outlier unless you want to Scale him to High 6-C with Raiton abilities .

@TFO

It comes from Whis, where Itachi smacked Sasuke's Susannoo hand with his own. I've seen a lot of fan circles going around saying that equates to AP. The first time i've seen it was when Swagkage and SeththeProgrammer did a video of it, and basically used that as scaling. Which is frankly ridiculous

Kakashi and Guy being 7-B due to fighting the Jinchuuriki wouldn't be much of a problem.. Kakashi being 7-B isn't an outlier given that he was physically hurting Obito, which in turn took hits from Naruto KCM.

Six-Tails and Four-Tails passess their durability by some extent. Also Kakashi cut the Five-Tails V2 arms

LordWhis said:
u know that naruto can pull anyone on his lvl

example: all nine rookies High 6-A rasengan
Lateste

EMS Sasuke is High 6-A mostly because of buff from naruto thats all

senjutsu at beast can make him 10x stronger and that wouldnt even make him 7-A from his 7-B

@Burstchaos

Exaclty

@Tenshin

I dont remember the fight between jinchuriki and kakashi/guy very well did they do actual damage?

and the obito thing obito needed kakashi to pierce his heart with chidori and was losing intentionally cause of it

@Shrek

Yeah, I see that fight couple of times. Both of them were pretty confident in charging in head on with V2. Guy and Kakashi managed to hold back the 7-tails and 5-tails respectively, while they failed to stun the rest. Chapter 567

I'm talking about way back before that fight. It was around when Kurama threw Kakashi in Obito's kamui and from there he physically punched and made him bleed

Edit: Oh, miss the six-tails. They also took their blows

Reread the fight

Seems like kakashi was able to get them with lightning cable so he could a 7-B attack potency or possibly 7-B completely

and 7 gates guy as he damaged them physically and he once used asakujaku on madaras susanoo and it pushed him i guess also stronger than kisame who is 7-B

gonna add them to the list

@TenshinG

I'm talking about way back before that fight. It was around when Kurama threw Kakashi in Obito's kamui and from there he physically punched and made him bleed

kakashi was buff by kurama

@Tenshin

Obito didnt expect to be hit by kakshi so i dont agree with it applying it

@TheFinalOrder

7-B as he is stronger than sage jiraiya and could fight pain

@Omimi

it was not buff, given that Kakshi ran out of chakra that time. Kurama restored his reserves in the similar nature that Minato was ale to do. Which Kurama stated

Changes to tiers are as goes:

Hiruzen(Scales to Orochimaru), 7-B

Base Hashi(scales to base tsunade and possibly 100 seals), 7-B,Possibly At least 7-B

A(Lightning armor A should be comparable to tsunades base form), 7-B

Tobirama(Scales to Orochimaru,Hiruzen for the finger feat and hiruzens comment that his power is amazing), 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Mei(Could melt and tanked a hit from madaras susanoo which should be comparable to base madara) 7-B

Deva path Pain(Defeated sage Naruto) 7-B

Nagato(Fought with Kcm1 naruto and Bee,stronger than Deva path) 7-B

Version 1/2 Killer bee(Should be as stronger or stronger than his brother and could fight nagato) 7-B

Kisame fused with samehada(Fought bee) 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable)

6/7 Gates Guy(Capable of physically hurting V2 jinchuriki,Superior to Kisame,Could push madaras susanoo with asakujaku) 7-B

Sage Naruto(Should be superior to sage Jiraiya) 7-B

Rinnegan Obito(Tanked 2 rasengans from both kcm1 and 2 naruto and hurt kcm naruto physically)

Tsunade should be City+ base form(for being strongest sannin physically and rest of the reasons i mentioned above) while 100 Seals At least City+(One shot madara who could block lightning armor A punch)

Anything else?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Reread the fight

Seems like kakashi was able to get them with lightning cable so he could a 7-B attack potency or possibly 7-B completely

and 7 gates guy as he damaged them physically and he once used asakujaku on madaras susanoo and it pushed him i guess also stronger than kisame who is 7-B

gonna add them to the list
It was 6 gates gai who fought the v2.

TheFinalOrder said:
KCM should be At Least 7-B. Naruto Stated to be A lot stronger than SM .
Nah as madara could block Kcms rasengan which would make almost all the 7-Bs from above At least 7-B A also hurt Kcm naruto

ShrekAlmighty said:
Nah as madara could block Kcms rasengan which would make almost all the 7-Bs from above At least 7-B A also hurt Kcm naruto
he used Uchiha Return?

and Uchiha Return is hax

@Omimi

It is not hax its just a jutsu/technique madara uses to return an attack back at his opponent and saying he could do the same to lets say a bijuu bomb would be stupid

he has shown the ability to block and redirect energy naruto dishes out with his rasengan

@TheFinalOrder

Naruto was sent flying away and he commented himself that he felt that punch and he could seriously hurt someone

Kcm naruto is also equal to obito who is weaker than madara

@Omimi

Kcm2 is indeed stronger but obito still tanked Kcm2 rasengan to the face

and rasengan madara reflected was from a kcm2 naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back