• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordWhis said:
This has just become ridiculous now.

What do people think of High 6-C V2 Killer B ?
Honestly i would say that that Killer B's V2 should be like Large Mountain Level+ or like Small Island Level

Also what about Killer B's V1? he can't be 7-C like he must be Large Town Level

Burning Full Fingers said:
Bee will probably be 7-B in base, based on the thing with A.
Oh really? (didnt see that coming) so B"s V1= 'At Least 7-B , V2=7-A or 'High 7-A and then u guys know the rest

Oh really? (didnt see that coming) so B"s V1= 'At Least 7-B , V2=7-A or 'High 7-A and then u guys know the rest

B's V2 should be stronger than Roshi' in the same form.

LordWhis said:
B's V2 should be stronger than Roshi' in the same form.
Is there any calcs for Roshi's V2? Also if Im right didnt didnt Yuigo turn into her Full Tailed Mode? and if thats true then Kakuzu and Hidan both defeat her in that form

I agree. However I think that only burning can apply most of the changes (since the more important pages are locked.)

BlackeJan said:
Is there any calcs for Roshi's V2? Also if Im right didnt didnt Yuigo turn into her Full Tailed Mode? and if thats true then Kakuzu and Hidan both defeat her in that form
with hax

@Kepekley23

Dude I'm going to take a small break from the revisions since I'm kind of sick at the moment, and it's clouding my judgement which might result in me making sloppy edits.

Hope this isn't a problem.

sigh

Roshi in V2 summoned Flower Mountain which was a crater of Lava and spilled over the Eight Tails, but just like Naruto in his KCM he got away with just a steam of scrathces but nowhere in the level of reaceiving first degree burns

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Kepekley23

Dude I'm going to take a small break from the revisions since I'm kind of sick at the moment, and it's clouding my judgement which might result in me making sloppy edits.

Hope this isn't a problem.
Plz feel better my dude and srry all the trouble I caused

Okay. Can anyone tell me the justification for High 6-C V2 Jinchuurikis so I can make the edits before I take my break?

I think it was with them being in a weaker state than the Full Tailed Beast, those on this level have the potential to cause minor damage to the High 6-C+.

So basically the V2 Jinchuriki scale to V2 Roshi who frightened Killer B in his Full Tailed Beast form and would scale to High 6-C as opposed to High 6-C+ correct?

So basically the V2 Jinchuriki scale to V2 Roshi who frightened Killer B in his Full Tailed Beast form and would scale to High 6-C as opposed to High 6-C+ correct?
wouldnt that make v2 Jinchuriki stronger then KCM?

So what changes need to be applied to <a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tsunade" title="Tsunade">Tsunade</a> and <a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Orochimaru" title="Orochimaru">Orochimaru</a>?
Well since the 3 Sanins were done training, Orochimaru is suppose to be 7-B (Jiraiya is also that Tier) and Tsunade (who landed hits on Orochimaru) is also 7-B just like the other two. I dont know about during Shippuden, but SM (Imperfect) Jiraiya needs to be At Least 7-B+ (his Tier is City+) and Tsunade Byakugo Seal needs to be also be 7-B+. I dont know about Orochimaru but Im sure u guys can find a good Tier for him

Omimi said:
wouldnt that make v2 Jinchuriki stronger then KCM?
honestly the V2 needs to be around KCM Naruto or that either one needs an upgrade or downgrade

Also if V2 Bee gets upgraded, would Kisame scale?
I think that scene needs to be discussed and analyzed better with Kep because i fear it would scale to some characters that might cause scaling inconsistencies.

Okay I'll upgrade all the V2's to High 6-C.

You guys can discuss what will happen to KCM Naruto since I'll need a little break.

Ok, i will discuss the things with Kep later. I will check who is stronger: Sage Kabuto or Samehada Merged Kisame.

Alrighty....if all the V2's will be High 6-C then KCM is gonna be around that area lol

EDIT: Tbh i dont see KCM being around that level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back