• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

@TFO

Actually, I was wondering if it would be fine if we did it like this:

Attack Potency: At least Town level, likely City level+ in base (Scaling from Minato), City level+ with Sage Mode (Should be stronger than before)

Key: Fourth Shinobi World War

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Raggaz
As soon as u mentioned hashirama i stopped reading that was already discussed here and disproven
im sorry to hear that. it seems not everybody prefers proof.

Adult Base Naruto should be rated:

"At Least Small Country Level, Likely Higher"

Reasoning: "Tanked an explosion that blew a hole in the moon, higher limits unknown as he could Fight Prime Monster Momoshiki and Kill him in the end".

I do think some of what Ragazz posted is useful.

@Ragazz

I feel like I agree with you on the Post Chapter 632 Sakura thing, as I was saying something a little similar, but sadly it's a touchy subject and we've decided to place her at Unknown.

Adult Sakura at least will be 7-B.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO
Actually, I was wondering if it would be fine if we did it like this:

Attack Potency: At least Town level, likely City level+ in base (Scaling from Minato), City level+ with Sage Mode (Should be stronger than before)

Key: Fourth Shinobi World War
Fine by me. Looks nice.

TheFinalOrder said:
Adult Base Naruto should be rated:
"At Least Small Country Level, Likely Higher"

Reasoning: "Tanked an explosion that blew a hole in the moon, higher limits unknown as he could Fight Prime Monster Momoshiki and Kill him in the end".
That acutlly sounds pretty good but what would the othrs think?

@TFO

Looked back on the other threads, and we agreed for Adult Naruto to be either "Unknown" or "Unknown, likely Low 5-B" based on his feats + one calc. I'd prefer the former.

Omimi said:
@rRgazz
dont use outlier feats
when many feats and statements confirm one another, its hardly an outlier. if all of that is still an outlier, then like 99% of all the characters are pretty much based on outliers. you can basically regard any character's feats as outliers. therefore we disregard feats, we disregard research. thats not how it should be.

considering the context, most of those feats arent outliers.

Tbh, I kinda agree with Rgazz it was definitely implied that Sakura was at a much higher level at chapter 632 than she had been previously.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO
Looked back on the other threads, and we agreed for Adult Naruto to be either "Unknown" or "Unknown, likely Low 5-B" based on his feats + one calc. I'd prefer the former.
Where's the other threads at?

Drunken Fist Lee is Jonin level in Taijutsu Skill, but not in AP. He didn't actually hurt Kimimaro despite direct hits. And Gaara interfred before Kimimaro could retaliate.

@TFO:

What are you talking about, Lee clearly damaged Kimimaro & sent him flying multiple times. He blocked and tanked several of his hits & was clearly pushing him back during their clashes. Furthermore, Kimimaro was struggling to block his hits.

AND HE DID ALL OF THIS WITHOUT EVEN USING THE 8 GATES ! (He also didn't take his weights off)

PS: Also keep in mind that Kimimaro is a bit above baseline 8-A.

If Sakura break Kaguya's horn and if it is not a Wis/pis and/or outlier this make her multi continent at least. Sakura is a civilian, seriously start training when 12 y/o even than her chakra level never reach kage level. We know kishi wrote inaccurate and inconsistent chakra levels. Also we know Kishi love the character equalization.

"Matched a barrage of elemental ninjutsu from Obito Uchiha while the latter had the Rinnegan."

Can someone change the description in Hiruzen's profile?It was Yamato under Zetsu's control,not Obito.

LordWhis said:
BlackeJan said:
Can someone do Base Sakura (Shippuden)? shes suppose to be 8-A right?
What's the reasoning for 8-A ?fighting evenly with Sasori ?
Well shes physically stronger then Naruto who's 8-A (though somtimes meant for comedy he doesn speak the truth when he says "next time don't make Sakura mad"). We have seen Sakura punch the ground and create like a giant crater when they were both trying to fight Kakashi in early Shippuden (even he was EXTREMELY surpised how she found him)

I don't agree with 8-A Lee. "At least 8-B" is fine IMO.

Anyway, has Madara been fixed?

TheFinalOrder said:
@LordWhis

Go and actually reread the chapter. Kimimaro wasn't hurt in the slightest.
No way,Kimimaro was clearly damaged, he was bent over at looked visibly bruised & battered. Furthermore, Lee physically overpowered him & sent him flying several times, he also blocked several of his attacks & tanked many too. He was also pushing Kimimaro back with a barrage of kicks.

He blocked a 2 handed strike from Kimimaro With 1 hand & then used his other hand to push him back & off balance before hitting him twice & sending him flying.

And he wasn't even using the Gates !

Mindovin said:
If Sakura break Kaguya's horn and if it is not a Wis/pis and/or outlier this make her multi continent at least. Sakura is a civilian, seriously start training when 12 y/o even than her chakra level never reach kage level. We know kishi wrote inaccurate and inconsistent chakra levels. Also we know Kishi love the character equalization.
1. the same can be said for nearly every verse ever. 2. i never said she should be multi-continental. i said that past 632 she should be somewhere between superior to tsunade and comparable to kcm naruto and EMS sauce. and that adult sakura should be comparable to adult base naruto and sasuke.

3. she started training since around 5 years old (there is such thing as academy). so she got like 25 years to reach that level. how many times stronger has goku become, when comparing kid goku to ~30 year old goku? anyway, this is just an example. anyway, its called progress and sakura has been shown to be a quick learner. lets not forget that sakura uses chakra to empower her punches, so there should be no surprise that her punches are stronger than most people's. some people can punch hard, some people can throw rasenshurikens, others can spawn flames from their eyes. everyone's got their own field of expertise. sakura was always good at chakra control, so she put it to good use and mastered it. and there we have it.

Let's just make Post chapter 632 Sakura, Unknown, Possibly 7-B+ & quickly finish any other revisions.

We are running out of thread ! (& This is the last thread we are getting !)

Also, the reasoning for High 6-A SM Madara makes no sense & contradicts itself, someone change it !

Also, I think he should only be Atleast 6-A (He should be Atleast 1/5x as strong as Edo Madar), Likely Higher (Portrayed as superior to his previous form & absorbed Hashirama 's chakra)

Ragazz wrote:

considering the context, most of those feats arent outliers.

sakura broke kaguya's horn = asspull like it or not

How many times do i need to mention no rinnegan madara was hit by 9 bijuu simultaniously which broke his susanoo

right before the combined attack his susanoo tanked an attack from BM naruto just fine

can someone apply this

LordWhis said:
But he has less Rinnegans.
Also, I don't think weaker Edos applies in all situations but I digress.
Real Rinnegan > Edo Rinnegans. Edo Madara can not draw his full power as an Edo. His Rinnegan can not Summon Gedo Mazo and can not use Limbo.

Back