• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all calm down please, no calling other users "Biased", no double posting, no calling other users "blind" or "deaf," or any other form of discriminatory dialogue.

Kaguya - 400 zettatons

Hagoromo - 200 zettatons

Hamura - 200 zettatons

Dual Rinnegan + Shinju madara - 100 zettatons

Rinne-Sharingan +Dual Rinnegan + Shinju madara - 200 zettatons

Six Paths Sage Mode naruto - 100 zettatons

Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode/ashura avatar - 200 zettatons

Rinnegan Sasuke - 100 zettatons

Six Paths Susano'o/biju Susano'o - 200 zettatons

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult) - 200 zettatons

Sasuke Uchiha (Adult) - 200 zettatons

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki - 200 zettatons

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki - 200 zettatons

do u guys agree with this@kep/BFF/shadow

if so then we need to add it here

Dual rinnegan Madara should definetly be 200 zetatons,he should be equal to Naruto and Sasuke.

Edit:My bad,ignore this.

So,Teen Naruto is only 100 but Adult is 200?Why so?

There is no differece between Dual Rinnegan Madara and Rinnesharingan Madara aside from the abilities alloted to him from the doujutsu.

True,but don't forget that it gives him the ability to absorb chakra and life energy from those who trapped under IT.Basically he has more chakra,just like Kaguya.He never used it cause he died.

he doesnt have more chakra until he actually starts absorbing the chakra from them i believe. The fact that he never used it means we cant use it. Although we can just say that it upgrades his energy absorption since anyone caught in it gets there energy taken and given to him and we see how strong Kaguya was

Dzhindzholia said:
True,but don't forget that it gives him the ability to absorb chakra and life energy from those who trapped under IT.Basically he has more chakra,just like Kaguya.He never used it cause he died.
It's unquantifiable how much he can handle. If you go my Naruto's Statement and what we saw, it's less than a 2nd Juubi.

Rinnesharingan Madara should be Equivalent to Dual Rinne Madara, but have a "Higher with IT chakra".

[B]Dzhindzholia said:
True,but don't forget that it gives him the ability to absorb chakra and life energy from those who trapped under IT.Basically he has more chakra,just like Kaguya.He never used it cause he died.[/B]
Also guys, please don't forget that turning into Kaguya pretty much overloaded Madara with so much chakra that he started looking like a swollen steamed bun.

Edit:
I honestly don't think he could have absorbed all the chakra from IT victims like Kaguya did. Atleast not completely anyway.

Madara-Swollen

I can not agree,his body became unstable because of Zetsu,Zetsu just activated that turn into Kaguya shit then Madara became unstable.He can handle as much energy as Kaguya,they share the same body.

In this scan Sasuke literally says that he's taking too much chakra and Madara can't handle it so he was swelling up. The same thing happened to Toneri in The Last after Naruto beat him.
Madara-Swollen

Why do you ingore that fact that he was stabed by Zetsu that did something to his body? would have agreed with you if there was no scene with Zetsu.

I do agree that Zetsu made him unstable otherwise Kaguya couldn't have returned. I just don't think he can handle as much chakra as Kaguya.

He does not have to,he is a Jinchuriki of Juubi,Juubi is the one that collects and stores chakra,Madara just uses his chakra as Naruto does.

@Kep

Shouldn't Dual Rinnegan Madara be straight 5-B,not al least low5-B,likely 5-B?

He is equal to Naruto and Sasuke.It just makes no sense for him to be low5-B.

I also believe dual rinnegan madara shouldnt scale to them. Also Kaguya and Momoshiki scale above Madara lol and they scale to each other.

Scans?It is headcanon.Madara blocked Naruto's TSB staff attack while only with one rinnegan and counterattacked.He blocked Sasuke's Chidori sword with Limbo after he gained his second rinnegan,his Limbo clones can keep up with 4 Naruto clones,his light fang easily cut Naruto's TSB staff and couldve killed Naruto if he didn't dodge.His CT made naruto and Sasuke some problems.I really don't understand why you think he is weaker than Naruto and Sasuke when he is legitimately two in one.And he was quiet confident that he could kill them after he gained his second rinnegan.

Naruto Six Paths Sage mode (teenager) is 5B alone when he said he and Sasuke will take on Six Paths Madara with one rinnegan and Shinju and you you have Double Rinnegan Madara likely 5B?

Naruto was impressed by Rinne Sharingan Madara's chakra before he even absorbed anything from IT.

I would also like to add that the Shinjuu had absorbed chakra for Kurama both halves and Shinobi Alliance etc (chapter 646). Its a power up and makes Madara's Juubi more complete.

Madara has also more chakra. Chakra matters. He has so much that even a portion of it was used by the Hago to come to the physical world.

Also since we talk about the Databook: "The Power of Rikudo" Finally, time has come! With the collection of both rinnegan eyes, madara releases the true power of rikudo! with sharp light coming from both eyes, it depicts the fear of its power to show his will, madara fulfill's his long time plan for the Shinju to reach the moon. When the person who has the power of Rinnei's is nearby moon, Mugen dreams will come true. With the release of power of moon, the third eye opens according to the Uchiha tablet. To reject a cursed world of chakra. Madara's dream finally comes true…BUT..?!

Dzhindzholia said:
Madara blocked Naruto's TSB staff attack while only with one rinnegan and counterattacked.He blocked Sasuke's Chidori sword with Limbo after he gained his second rinnegan,his Limbo clones can keep up with 4 Naruto clones,his light fang easily cut Naruto's TSB staff and couldve killed Naruto if he didn't dodge.His CT made naruto and Sasuke some problems.I really don't understand why you think he is weaker than Naruto and Sasuke when he is legitimately two in one.And he was quiet confident that he could kill them after he gained his second rinnegan.
Literally only time Madara with 1 rinnegan blocked anything from them, and Madara took noticable damage just by blocking that casual attack by Naruto

Naruto's TSB staff isn't as strong as he himself is

Everything else was done with 2 rinnegans

Though i somewhat agree 2 rinnegan Madara is comparable to Naruto and Sasuke, 1 rinnegan Madara spent the entire fight running and getting pummeled by them.

@Kome

The databook statement doesn't put Madara on Hagoromo's level. Again as with Hagoromo's own statements, its clear he's just referencing the Doujutsu, not "power".

That said, Madara should scale. 1 Rinne Shinju Madara's Limbo could tank a Blow from Naruto's TSB swing and punch him hard enough to draw blood.

There is no difference in 1 Eye Shinju Madara and Dual Rinnegan Madara save for his Doujutsu being 5x stronger.

"Naruto's TSB staff isn't as strong as he himself"

TSB is the strongest thing Naruto ever had in his arsenal.

"Literally only time Madara with 1 rinnegan blocked anything from them, and Madara took noticable damage just by blocking that casual attack by Naruto"

The damage from blocking TSB was minimum,just a little scar in his hand,Madara blocked that attack as casually as Naruto hit him.Madara was confused with Sasuke's ability too.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Kome
That said, Madara should scale. 1 Rinne Shinju Madara's Limbo could tank a Blow from Naruto's TSB swing and punch him hard enough to draw blood.
He didn't tank it, he took damage.

@TheFinalOrder

He should be somewhat comparable to Naruto physically.But it is true that second rinnegan only increases Occular powers.

TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Kome
He didn't tank it, he took damage.
You know what I mean. And he still managed to draw blood with a single strike.

I didn't say it wasn't, but to tank something means to take no damage so you're using it wrong here.

and again you're ignoring the fact that Sasuke cut him in half, stuck his sword through his chest, they sealed one of his limbo clones and Madara spent the whole fight running away and barely surviving.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Kome
The databook statement doesn't put Madara on Hagoromo's level. Again as with Hagoromo's own statements, its clear he's just referencing the Doujutsu, not "power".

There is no difference in 1 Eye Shinju Madara and Dual Rinnegan Madara save for his Doujutsu being 5x stronger.
The databook refers to both the Rinnegan and the chakra. He has all the keys now to unlock the true power of the Rikudo. Madara is Dojutsu and the Dojutsu's tru strength comes when both are together. The stone tablet said that he who has the power of Rinne comes near to the Moon etc If it meant just the Rinnegan, then Madara wouldn't need the Juubi.

According to Hagoromo, One Rinnegan Madara pre Shinjuu is getting close to him with the Juubi. The gap between At least 5C and Hagoromo's 5B is big and doesn't imply getting close to him.

There is the difference that he couldn't handle them both since he was worried about his eye and he needed his full Dojutsu power restored... (And the Jutsus) After that he could handle them so as to cat IT and then he was about to get really serious. Madara didn;t feel threatened with Double Rinnegan.

Double Rinnegan Madara Limbo could handle Sasuke,Naruto and his clones just fine. The Limbo's didn't vanish after It was cast.

I didn't say it wasn't, but to tank something means to take no damage so you're using it wrong here

Is that so?Madara got minmum damage from the attack.We need more input on this.

and again you're ignoring the fact that Sasuke cut him in half, stuck his sword through his chest, they sealed one of his limbo clones.

I didn't ignore it.Sasuke cut him from the back,when Madara recieved his second rinnegan his Limbo could easily block Sasuke's chidori sword.True,they sealed the clone,but that gives them nothing,it is sealing jutsu.

and Madara spent the whole fight running away and barely surviving.

Ran away at the last moment when understood how dangerous Sasuke's jutsu is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back