• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TataHakai said:
I didn't say it wasn't, but to tank something means to take no damage so you're using it wrong here.
and again you're ignoring the fact that Sasuke cut him in half, stuck his sword through his chest, they sealed one of his limbo clones and Madara spent the whole fight running away and barely surviving.
Sasuke changed places with the sword and Madara couldn't stop in time to avoid it beacuse of his speed.Sakura broke Kaguya's horn, Kakashi made her bleed with his chidori attack. Your point? Are they 5B? No... Teamwork allowed them to seal the Limbo clone and Madara did underestimated them then.

The whole fight filled with CIS/PIS imo. I mean Madara never used any of his tech (Rinnegan's, elemental or wood release), lost his intelligence and experience after becoming JJ.

Dzhindzholia said:
@TheFinalOrder
Where did you get 5x bosst in Occular power upon recieving the second one?I never heared about it.
Madara says having both eyes allows one to draw out their full power. In the Naruto Revisions a couple months back, I brought up how 1 one Rinnegan, Madara could only create 1 limbo then 4 extra with both. He has 5 limbos with Dual Rinnegan. Tge 4 he created + the one Naruto sealed.

It was agreed that having 1 eye gives you 1/5th the power of your occular Jutsu based on this. Which is why SM Rinne Madara is at 6-A.

Exact same arguments over and over again. It's too tiring. Just scale the man and let's get done with this.

I have zero agreement with Madara being stronger, by the way. Single Rinnegan being stronger is just lol worthy to me.

Dzhindzholia said:
@TheFinalOrder
It mean that Rinnesharingan Madara who scales to 200zet has 1 yotaton output with Jutsus,right?
No...RinneSharingan, much like Sasuke Rinnegan would be equivalent to 2 normal Rinnegan. But it has to be Discussed if the RinneSharigan is even a factor.

I don't think it is. RinneSharingan has different abilities. I don't believe it Stackspower with Madara's Regular Rinnegan. I think he should stay the same, but have different sets of abilities with his eyes. Simple.

@Burning Full Fingers

Lol,no offence but what did you expect?Headcannon>Your Opinion.

It is hard to believe that Madara who has powers of both Naruto and Sasuke is weaker than them.

Kepekley23 said:
One Rinnegan Madara being stronger? Lol, what?
Idek what's going on. Personally, all I'm saying is:

• 1 Rinnegan Madara is just as strong as Dual Rinnegan Madara (Not Including Dojutsu).
  • Dual Rinnegan Madara's Dojutsu would be 5x stronger than 1 Rinnegan Madara's .
  • 1 Rinnegan Madara should scale to Naruto and Sasuke as he could defend against Naruto's attack with Minor Damage and Draw Blood from Naruto with a sungle strike (Scan is above)
  • RinneSharingan Madara isn't Superior to Dual Rinnegan Madara unless it can be proved the RinneSharingans Power stacks ontop of His Dual Rinnegan's to increase his Dojutsu strength.

One Rinnegan Madara state he has powers of both Naruto and Sasuke

with statement One Rinnegan+god tree madara >> both Naruto and Sasuke

with feats Naruto/Sasuke >>One Rinnegan+god tree madara

feats >>>> statement @Dzhindzholia

Dual Rinnegan Madara's Dojutsu would be5x stronger than 1 Rinnegan Madara's

YES but That doesnt give him 5x stronger AP

man if we scale Madara with 1 eye to Naruto we gotta scale Guy again to Madara with one eye. I dont care tbh lol. We just have to make sure to note that is only comparable to Naruto not stronger than him since the rinnegan only boosts its ocular abilities not ap or anything.

@Omimi

What feats are you talking about?Their best feat is CT,lol.Nothing more impressive.

Madara is as strong as Naruto physically and as strong as Sasuke Dojutsu wise,it is actually easy to understand if you turn off Naruto and Sasuke wank and remember headcanon a bit.

That is not a feat.Most fans tend to think that Kaguya>>>>Madara.But when you think about it deeper you realize that the difference between them is only in jutsus and chakra capacity,both have the same source of power.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Omimi
What feats are you talking about?Their best feat is CT,lol.Nothing more impressive.

Madara is as strong as Naruto physically and as strong as Sasuke Dojutsu wise,it is actually easy to understand if you turn off Naruto and Sasuke wank and remember headcanon a bit.
unnecessary

Kaguya is stronger than madara because of the fact that she gives the same treatment she gave to naruto and sasuke to Hag and Hamura lol. The new scaling helps prove that. Hag and Hamura are 200zt from the split feat and Kaguya is stronger than both of them. Madara who only scales to Naruto is has half the power Hag does isnt stronger than Kaguya lol.

Mind you, Kaguya upon being summoned is 2+ times stronger than Madara. Before being sealed she was stated to be vastly stronger than Before. Saying Kaguya at the end is 3x stronger than Madara is fair.

so how do we scale him then

Dual Rinnegan + Shinju madara - 100 zettatons

Rinne-Sharingan +Dual Rinnegan + Shinju madara - 200 zettatons

i need your opinion on this

@Dzhindzholia

I don't get what you mean? The headcanon here is people saying Madara is stronger. Okay, how about you just show us actual feats that make Madara stronger? If he actually did anything like that, nobody would be arguing about this. No one argues that Naruto and Sasuke are superior to Kaguya, right? Because she actually showed us why she is.

B-But Burning, Madara has both of their powers combined!

Hmm, that's cool. Can you tell me why he never overpowered them and showed even weaker perception and reaction feats than SPSM Naruto? I mean, he has both of their powers, right? Can you tell me why they never looked bothered by his presence or show of power? Can you tell me why they have impressive feats against him, but not the other way around? They never even combined Kurama and Susano'o like they did against Obito and Momoshiki.

Better still, can you tell me why no one has ever made a thread for Juubito to scale to them? He has everything they do too. Rinnegan, Six Paths chakra, Six Paths Senjutsu, Bijuu chakra even more than Naruto, Mangekyō Sharingan. Why doesn't he scale to Sasuke at least? Why doesn't he scale to even 50% KCM Naruto from The Last? He has their powers combined too.

Okay, he never used Rinnegan techniques or Wood Release.

Lmao. Does summoning the King of Hell have anything to do with power? Is it okay for me to say Naruto would wreck Madara because he didn't use most of the powers of the Bijuu against him? Are we going to ignore that when Naruto actually used Boil Release, he overpowered an attack that casually one-shot Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o, something better than Madara ever did. Kaguya's mere presence had more effect on NaruSasu than Madara did.

Oh, and Madara used Chibaku Tensei. Remember what Sasuke and Naruto casually did to it?

Go on and push the headcanon of even Cyclops Madara being superior to them. He's totally stronger than Kaguya. You guys simply can't prove anything. We all read the same manga. Madara has no such feats putting him above them. You can use that "He has their powers combined!" statement all you like. Doesn't prove nothing.

rinne sharingan madara shouldnt be 200zt since he doesnt get any boost in nothing but ocular abilities. He should only be 100 scaling from Naruto and the fact that sasuke cuts him in half makes him comparable to them both.

Here's my opinion:

• RinneSharingan Madara = 5-B (Stronger than his Dual Rinnegan Form assuming RinneSharingan stacks ontop of Dual Rinnegan (Occular Powers Only))
  • DR Madara = 5-B (Occular Powers are 5x stronger than previously)
  • 1R + Shinju Madara = 5-B (Made Naruto Bleed with a direct Punch)
  • 1R Madara (Vs Gai) = At Least Low 5-B, Possibly 5-B (Shouldn't be vastly weaker without Shinju as Juubito showed no signs of being weaker without it either)

Burning makes perfect sense here.

1r Madara was getting utterly annihilated by Naruto, was blitzed in all ways, and could just barely react to Naruto even while slowed down.

If memory serves me correct, wasn't Naruto so unbothered that he even let Boruto play with the rasenshuriken(exaggeration lol) and let him finish Momoshiki off?

Frantzy12 said:
If memory serves me correct, wasn't Naruto so unbothered that he even let Boruto play with the rasenshuriken(exaggeration lol) and let him finish Momoshiki off?
And then fell over like a sack of potatoes, yes

Well said rasengan was the size of a building and they had to do a pretty complicated combination of attacks for a guaranteed land.

Momoshiki took them both to actually fight and he had Naruto sealed and Sasuke almost dead before the kages unsealed Naruto. Madara got his ass handed to him when Naruto hadn't even begun using his chakra cloak

BMWFanboy said:
Momoshiki took them both to actually fight and he had Naruto sealed and Sasuke almost dead before the kages unsealed Naruto. Madara got his ass handed to him when Naruto hadn't even begun using his chakra cloak
Worn out Naruto and Sasuke's chakra is drained when using the portal... neither at full power like back then Naruto was fresh with Sage power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back