• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid Tiers Revisions

@Shrek

Nvm the full color isn't that good so here ya go

http://m.*************/manga/naruto_gaiden_the_seventh_hokage/c009/21.html

http://m.*************/manga/naruto_gaiden_the_seventh_hokage/c010

ShrekAlmighty said:
Although i see some problems with the calc even if i revised it the result wouldnt go 8-B
Well, Sarada's feat is comparable to Sakura's, so it's best to just scale her from Sakura.

Also about it being a speed feat it is impossible as i would need to assume that sarada crossed the distance between her and Shin clones (which i calced at 20 meters) in 0.01 second to be an upgrade which is completely baseless and will never get accepted

i feel the same. Sarada feat is only building level. Also i wont lie i believe Sarada needs to be downgraded since she didnt ever fight boruto but instead his shadow clone which means our scaling was wrong

According to Naruto Wiki she is a Genin

As i do not keep up with boruto i do not know about any of the statements so if that was stated then okay

we cant scale sarada to BOS sakura

also why do u want her to scale from BOS sakura ? using same jutsu wont make her = BOS sakura

@BFF

Academy Sarada is Chunin level by virtue of matching Butan in a 1 v 1 match-up. Meaning, She's 8-A in the academy. She's only Genin in Rank, not skill/power.

she wasnt matching Buutan tbf. She was running that whole time until she copied her jutus and placed her in a genjutsu. Stat wise she shouldn't scale physically to Buutan

AstralKing7 said:
she wasnt matching Buutan tbf. She was running that whole time until she copied her jutus and placed her in a genjutsu. Stat wise she shouldn't scale physically to Buuta
She matched Buutan's jutsu equally and this takes place before Gaiden. Post gaiden, Sarada is Physically Superior to Buutan.

AstralKing7 said:
wtf Gaiden happened before the Mist Trip arc bro
Right. My bad, misremembered, but then no. Buntan wasn't physically superior, from a physical Strength Aspect. This was never portrayed.

So what else r we doing or can we now talks about BoS Part II Naruto? reason why i keep saying him cause I'm sure we haven't reached a conclusion yet

You can't do anything for him unless the stats for his kid self have been hammered out. There are prospective speed feats for him, and I want to mention something about his AP since he got stronger.

Just drop the BoS Part 2 Naruto talk until a profile for his kid self has been created.

Back