• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid Tiers Revisions

I don't see Nagato being exhausted....

I don't see it saying Nagato is low on chakra...

What I do see are statements that let us know the setbacks of using ST on a Large Scale.

• OTHER Pain Bodies Healing Slowly
  • Deva Path's Power won't be charged for a period of time
  • Nagato's life span is shortened
Nothing says or implies, as much as you might think it does, that Nagato/Deva were exhausted. What you're doing is making leaps in logic when you have no sufficient evidence.

What we the audience know, due to Kishi showing us is that Nagato is only exhausted after the long battle when he is using Chibaku Tensei. Show me that Nagato's Stamina and/or Chakra reserves are impacted to the point of "Extreme Exhaustion". Those scans don't do that. They detail setbacks, but don't show or IMPLY proof of exhaustion. That's an assumption on your part.

i dont know if Konohamaru should scale tbh since he got smacked by Ao. He also is a jonin which means he can be compared to Shino who would then have to upgrade Mitsuki. Also if Ao is scaling off of Konohamaru we would have to upgrade Boruto as well. I mean i have no problems with it tho just dont wont to hear the outlier reasoning

AstralKing7 said:
i dont know if Konohamaru should scale tbh since he got smacked by Ao. He also is a jonin which means he can be compared to Shino who would then have to upgrade Mitsuki. Also if Ao is scaling off of Konohamaru we would have to upgrade Boruto as well. I mean i have no problems with it tho just dont wont to hear the outlier reasoning

*Again, Ao didn't stomp Konohamaru (Explained this above)

• Unlike Shino, he matched a casual member of Kara who praised his strength.
  • Again, Ao only tagged Konohamaru twice. The fist was a surprise attack, the second time, Konohamaru was saving Boruto. Like seriously, go back and reread the fight. Ao is in no way portrayed > Konohamaru like that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, wait. You guys are trying to scale base Naruto to the Deva Path?
He did fight him h2h multiple times in the arc, Deva's abilities edge him over Naruto, but physically they should be somewhat comparable, Sage mode gives Naruto the edge in terms of Physically but deva has hax.

Yeah, but Deva Path isn't supposed to be anything special physically. It'd be like saying Base Naruto = his strongest jutsu in Sage Mode which the Deva Path countered after his power recharged, and that Base Naruto's Rasengan > six-tailed Naruto's incomplete Bijuudama since it took down the Deva Path, which could survive the Bijuudama.

I don't think anyone believes that... And it'd scale to Sasuke and some others.

Ao fight
one attack from Ao had him on the ground holding his face. The second one from his mirror drone knocked him out with one attack.

AstralKing7 said:
Ao fight
one attack from Ao had him on the ground holding his face. The second one from his mirror drone knocked him out with one attack.
A surprise attack like i said. And again, he took the drone attack for Boruto. It means nothing.

Boruto ended Ao with a Rasengan, your point?

like i said if Konohomaru is going to be upgraded since he is comparable to other Jonin then so should Mitsuki for fighting Shino and Boruto for defeating Ao.

the lightsaber uses Boruto's chakra tho and i dont remember it being said to be his strongest attack.

We really should think of another name for the "Lightsaber" lol

so you think Boruto shouldnt scale?? After rereading the chapter boruto is capable of having a clone wield the..lightsaber. Could he only scale with the Lightsaber if we include it on his profile? After reading the chapter again Ao screamed in pain after getting hit by Boruto's final rasengan.

Yes with the lightsaber he should definetely scale

He was missing a lot of his body at the point and not a lot of damage was done so i dont know about scaling is rasengan but im generally neutral on his rasengan

But im against Boruto scaling

lmao yeah the thiccness comes from all of those people he ate lol. He was Boruto's first solo boss. He has a really really interesting power. Called Corpse Clone Technique which allows him to take in memories, power absorbtion, and shapeshifting.

Yea just send me the chapters he is in (In the thread where u sent me info about new Ao so we dont clog up the revisions)

and il read em and create his profile sound good?

I think Boruto should be just 8-A, except Ao had a cloak or something. The characters are weak to cutting and piercing attacks.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Nope neither is true
It was not a suprise attack and Boruto ended Ao with the Lightsaber thingy
0020-009
0020-010
0020-011
Yes, this is a surprise attack, and Boruto ended Ao with a Rasengan, after hit him with the sword.

He is already fighting Ao and Ao has shown clear hostility towards Konohamaru as such unless Konohamaru is brainded he should expect an attack

Yes he *finished* an Ao that was already cut up and barely dealt any noticable damage

Not attack coming from his chest with no seals or even movements. But I can clearly see, you still are going to disagree with that despite it making no sense for him to expect such things happening.

So a trained ninja that has tens of years of experience is gonna be suprised by a projectile attack from a character thats standing directly infront of him and that he has already engaged in combat with.

Sounds realistic.

ShrekAlmighty said:
So a trained ninja that has tens of years of experience is gonna be suprised by a projectile attack from a character thats standing directly infront of him and that he has already engaged in combat with.
Sounds realistic.
Yes, just like you'd be surprised if someone standing infront of you, who was clearly hostile, just shot bullets at you without even moving from places you wouldn't normally expect.

It's clearly set up to be a surprise attack. CLEARLY, but hey, you can interpret it the way you like, I have a more logical view of it personally.

Back