• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid Tiers Revisions

Well guess we will change it into a likely

is that fair?

I have to go now for 2 hours or so as such there wont be any replies from me in that time

ShrekAlmighty said:
Naruto wasnt hurt and Base bee overpowered him 3 times in that fight
He is staying where he is
I didn't say he was hurt. I just said Naruto said his hits were heavy. And Bee never overpowered v2 raikage.

You can ask Ant and Kep about a profile for Kid Naruto. If it gets approved, I'll ask about some things in the discussion thread.

Wait....When it says this for Naruto:

"At least Town level (His Rasengan clashed equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched. Can further increase his strength with Kurama's chakra)"

Are we talking about base Naruto at his strongest BEFORE the Rikudo power-up?

TheFinalOrder said:
Wait....When it says this for Naruto:

"At least Town level (His Rasengan clashed equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched. Can further increase his strength with Kurama's chakra)"

Are we talking about base Naruto at his strongest BEFORE the Rikudo power-up?
Well Base Naruto is also At Least 7-C during 4th War so yeah it should be since he never really trained that during the period

Outlier

Unless u want to imply Base Naruto >= Madara when Naruto himself said in KCM that Obitos(Who is inferior to Madara) strikes were too much to handle and that he wont be able to take more then a few of them

Outlier ?

it does not make him stronger then madra tho

also At least 7-B sakura k for u 7-B base naruto Outlier Lol

if i use your logic then sakura> Base Naruto >= Madara smh

ShrekAlmighty said:
Outlier
Unless u want to imply Base Naruto >= Madara when Naruto himself said in KCM that Obitos(Who is inferior to Madara) strikes were too much to handle and that he wont be able to take more then a few of them
scene pls

Madaras Susanoo should be at least equal to his physical strikes although by logic they should be stronger than his regular strikes

Naruto tanking his Susanoo strikes makes him >= Madara depending on if u look at his susanoo strikes as equal or superior to regular madara

Which is clearly ridicolous

but u have no problen with this

At least 7-B sakura k for u but 7-B base naruto Outlier Lol

Omimi said:
Outlier ?
it does not make him stronger then madra tho

also At least 7-B sakura k for u 7-B base naruto Outlier Lol

Sakura gets 7-B in her Byakugo for being stated to be equal to Kcm and surpasing Tsunade

Base sakura being 7-B is ridicolous

Sakura equal to Kcm = BS if u believed when sakura said she=KCM=EMS

+ base naruto able to fought nagato so

now are u going call both of his feats outlier

yes he did and go re-read the manga

Base naruto only fought an extremely exhausted Pain= headcanon

even if i were to accept what u said naruto was more exhausted then Pain

I dont have time to reread 700 chapters instead why dont u give me the Scan or at least tell me the chapter so i can go read it

How is it Headcanon when Konan stated that he is shortening his life time from exhaustion and Nagato is literally seen bleeding from his mouth and nose which sounds like pretty decent exhaustion to me

after ruining out sm he was huffing
Sdasd

Dasdad

when nagato fought base naruto he wasnt extremely exhausted like u said otherwise he wouldnt able to use his strongest jutsu CT on naruto

He wasnt able to use Shinra tensei for 5 minutes cause of the extremely big Shinra tensei that he used moments before

Meaning that he is extremely exhausted

Naruto was exhausted from his Sage mode chakra not his personal chakra but even then

Heavy breathing is not the same as bleeding cause of exhaustion

Even then backwards scaling does not work Who knows how strong they are while exhausted only thing that is for sure is that they are nowhere near their Full power

Disagree with Pain being Extremely Exhausted. That's baseless. We know Shinra Tensei has a TL after each use. Unfortunately, Super Shinra tensei has a longer Time Limit attached to it, but as long as we didn't see Nagato being exhausted by it, it's baseless to say he was.

so, @Shrekalmighty, please stop it bro. I'll concede if you can post a scan of Nagato being exhausted. Otherwise, it's basically headcanon and an attempt to DP Naruto's feat.

Would u consider a statement about shortening his life span and him bleeding out of his mouth from exhaustion while breathing heavily enough for proof?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Would u consider a statement about shortening his life span and him bleeding out of his mouth from exhaustion while breathing heavily
enough for proof?
Show me the scan. IIRC, Nagato only started doing that when he was using Chibaku Tensei.

EDIT: As for the Life Span statement, no.

Back