• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Major Overhaul Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

Both. Their physicials should be at least equal.

Hebi Sasuke has Kirin and CS, both High 7-A while his Base is 7-A

Taka should be 7-A while X with Amaterasu (@UchihaSlayer96 is planning to do something for Amaterasu) and High 7-A with Susano'o

EMS should be the same thing as Taka, just more powerful, and with Senjutsu rating from Juugo.
Yes, I agree with @M3X regarding EMS Sasuke's base stats. He should just scale to or above his Taka self, as he has no AP feats that would give his base physicals and Jutsu any upgrade (Though he does have a bunch of speed feats, which may be relevant when we revise speed down the road).

As for his feat of matching the chakra output of KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken, that was done via Kagetsuchi/Amaterasu, which we know for a fact to be far above his regular Ninjutsu and physicals. Not to mention, that attack was amplified to the point of harming the Juubi, so there's absolutely no reason to scale it to Sasuke's physicals.

Anyway, I think I might have time today to help with some of the justifications.

Here is my sandbox with the updated ratings and justifications. Credit to LordTracer, even while banned he is helpful. He also linked tons of scans to use.

I can see why you'd think that, but I personally wouldn't think that's relevant. Adding Scorch Style to the Rasenshuriken doesn't necessarily mean he's pumping in equal amounts of AP to the jutsu.
cg9gxGs.jpg

Here is my sandbox with the updated ratings and justifications. Credit to LordTracer, even while banned he is helpful. He also linked tons of scans to use.

We're going to have to change a lot of this. Edo Madara scaling to 6-C hasn't been accepted.

So, I'll ask here.

Since when is assuming the manipulation and movement of electrons the standard for water creation? Don't you worry, I'll make a crt if it is a standard procedure - not only is it a ridicolous assumption, it also scales the characters to supposedly millions of Celsius worth of heat created that are notably missing - but supposedly it was refused in the past to begin with.

Likewise, why wouldn't the time frame matter? The fact that the chakra was channelled beforehand wouldn't change that only a set amount if heat was magic ked into existence per second, supposedly.

Kisame'e 7-A feat assumes his jutsu caused this: "electrons being re-distributed around the nuclei of multiple atoms and binding those atoms into molecules"

Which, as a side effect, would create so much heat that a nuclear explosion wouldn't be able to match up.

The 7-A, is that supposed heat.

So, I'll ask here.

Since when is assuming the manipulation and movement of electrons the standard for water creation? Don't you worry, I'll make a crt if it is a standard procedure - not only is it a ridicolous assumption, it also scales the characters to supposedly millions of Celsius worth of heat created that are notably missing - but supposedly it was refused in the past to begin with.

Likewise, why wouldn't the time frame matter? The fact that the chakra was channelled beforehand wouldn't change that only a set amount if heat was magic ked into existence per second, supposedly.
You should ask @Jvando about this, since he made the calc.

Unless you create a thread and get it accepted we'll not change anything.

Unless you create a thread and get it accepted we'll not change anything.
I have told you twice that I will. The fact that supposedly this kind of Calc got rejected already'll make that smoother I'm pretty sure.

I'll ask here what I asked there. What other verse uses this "standard" method for water creation. If you could list them off I'll take this to a different crt.

I don't know any other verses that use it, you'll have to search. Now if you can't help with the revisions, I ask you to not comment here anymore, unless it's something related to scaling.

It was either that or mass-energy conversion but since the latter can’t be used for calculations unless there’s an explicit statement (or something), I used the former. I didn’t calculate the energy required for him to gather the ambient air molecules because in Lore, the only Shinobi capable of that was the Secong Hokage, as such, Kisame didn’t do that either. (Personally I think mass-energy makes more sense but I’m kind of stuck here you see?)

I'm sorry. I assumed that when you said "unless you want to remove all water creation calcs", you've had knowledge of any others besides this.

Here it is at least. If it goes through, it will be rather important to this thread.

It was either that or mass-energy conversion but since the latter can’t be used for calculations unless there’s an explicit statement (or something), I used the former. I didn’t calculate the energy required for him to gather the ambient air molecules because in Lore, the only Shinobi capable of that was the Secong Hokage, as such, Kisame didn’t do that either. (Personally I think mass-energy makes more sense but I’m kind of stuck here you see?)
I get that, but I'm saying the method is wrong. Only because it doesn't fit with one method doesn't mean another one will automatically work.

We need to wait for the water creation thread, if the calc gets rejected, then I need to redo Part 2.

Hey @Damage3245, I need to ask your opinion about something that'll probably decide how we move forward with the scaling.

Since the Kisame feat isn't usable anymore, I was wondering if we could use this feat instead:

Basically, the idea is to scale One-Tailed Naruto's durability to the War arc fodder who had one-tailed Kyūbi cloaks. This is due to the fact that he distributed Kurama's chakra over hundreds to thousands of people, while it's normally more focused/concentrated inside him. It would be weird if such a watered down version of the cloak is vastly more powerful than the full thing, I believe.

So what do you think?

I already answered the argument about Naruto not being in front of 10 Tails. You'll need a better one in order to rejected this.

I mean, that's all fine and dandy, but my question has nothing to do with KCM Naruto's durability anyway. Could you please answer my question, @Damage3245 ?

I already answered the argument about Naruto not being in front of 10 Tails. You'll need a better one in order to rejected this.
My comment on the calc has nothing to with the fodder Shinobi's durability, so I don't know why you're framing my evaluation as an attempt to reject the whole thing.

@UchihaSlayer96; I'm thinking about it.

Back