• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally I was neutral about the scaling about Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Naruto, Sasuke and the Kage because of how it played out. However after reading the OP I actually agree with IMade on the downgrade to Low 5-B. I'm not sure on the ratings for Momoshiki and Kinshiki due to everything I just read, Personally I'd just slap Unknow on both of those guys due to what's shown but it's whatever, I do however don't think they should be rated the way they are now

> Is it true that Kishimoto removed Madara as the final villain because he couldn't figure out a way to defeat him?

No. IIRC, there's a youtuber (Swagkage, but I'm not sure) that did a complete video trying to search for the source of those statements from Kishi. At the end, the earliest mention of those statements were, you guesst it, from fans with no proof. Yeah. . .

OT: Good post IMade, and I'm fine with the new ratings.

Andytrenom said:
Is it true that Kishimoto removed Madara as the final villain because he couldn't figure out a way to defeat him? If it is, the jutsu being a one time use against Kaguya would make sense because I'm not sure why they couldn't just have recieved the power to fight Madara.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML9gP0OR-hE&t=611s

Nux Taku, a great youtuber, commented that superficially the final should be Madara but thematically, the final villain couldn't have been Madara. Watch the video to get a more insight.

Anyways, I agree with what the OP has to said, though I believe that Kin and Momo should be Unknown.

BlackeJan said:
That's why i also said before. Hags gave them separated power so they only have one each. They also needed both to take down Kaguya hence why he decided to help them out with the CT. Think about it, in general they have his chakra but only kept the SOSP chakra while the CT is gone

Also where is Kep since he did it, while I did think it was a bit weird since they did indeed had help Kep was the one that suggested it so we could ask him why

I guess we need to wait a little bit and don't rush, maybe someone provides a valid argument since i didn't see any naruto guy here

BIG OOF, looks like ill have to reopen my arguments as a CRT as there's no way ill be able to finish it up considering I have to head back to work and will only be able to continue later tonight and in the morning, meaning it should be finished by tomorrow or later today for some of you, depending on the timezone.

anyway, for context, My Rebuttal is exclusively for 7-A kinshiki stuff and not the Low 5-B Naruto stuff. as stated before I agree with the Low 5-B stuff

But I'm putting a lot of effort into this to be as accurate and concise as possible, it will be my final meaningful contribute to any CRT Naruto thread, so I hope even if you guys ultimately disagree that you somehow still enjoy reading it

We can just go back to scaling Nardoe and Sauce to their specific moon creation calc kep made, which generated 10 ZT for both of them each.

So we can proceed with the 5-B to Low 5-B downgrade but wait for Shadow's thread on the other stuff.

Naruto hasn't hurt Kaguya more than one time literally tho which can't be outliers. Naruto literally has 5B feats.

AstralKing7 said:
Naruto hasn't hurt Kaguya more than one time literally tho which can't be outliers. Naruto literally has 5B feats.
You might assume that Naruto Rasenshuriken's and Sasuke Indra Arrow can kill Kaguya.

Or would they be stomped lol, are you seriously asking whether Low 5-Bs with Low 2-C to 2-A level hax would be stomped by Naruto Low 5-Bs?

Apparently @BWM has a refutal for this but he's busy with rl so don't close the thread plz until he gives an argument

Of course it would? How is that evena question? Even if thei hax was not Low 2-C to 2-A in level it is waay above anything Naurto has.

I don't have much time so I will talk only for Madara. Rikudo Madara should have 4 keys. Pre Shinju|Post Shinjuu One Rinnegan|Double Rinnegan|Rinnesharingan. Pre Shinjuu was stated to be getting close to Hags according to Viz. So I can accept him being low 5B and Post Shinjuu being at least low 5B but his Double Rinnegan and Rinnesharingan version should be 5B since he is way stronger than the version Hags commented and is more complete. Naruto and Sasuke never hurt him in these forms. As for the limbos... They are equal but the battle with Naruto clones was off panel. So we can not use this single panel for scaling.

If i recall Sage Madara had more keys, but were removed since they cluttered the profile and it was discussed that Madara became physically stronger only after absorbing the tree, the other eyes he gained only allowed to utilize more powerful/full potential rinnegan based techniques, but not increased him physically unless he decided to absorb chakra from the I.T.

This is the Viz official English translation.

Madara gets his other Rinnegan after absorbing the God Tree, but that doesn't increase his stats, it just unlocks more Rinnegan abilities and the Rinne-Sharingan to use the Infinite Tsukiyomi.

(The sharingan and rinnegan...etc) increasing strength

IMG ┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘ú┘á┘º ┘ó┘í┘Ñ┘á┘ú┘¿

And thats one of the reasons of why I think madara should be stronger Since he was almost hagoromo lvl in one-eyed form Then shinju which make him stronger The other rinnegan which make him even more stronger (stated by obito thats give him huge boost) let alone the Rinne-Sharingan

A bit hard to read. You may want to edit your response to just link to the image

@Omimi

Problem with your argument. Naruto holds her Chakra arms back for a short time. Then somehow gains the power to cut her arm off!, But then his Rasenshuriken don't obliterate her?.

Plus she literally shattered Sasuke's Soosano with one Attack!... Sorry but it doesn't add up. So no, they don't keep their 5-B rating

Tobirama only mentioned about the sharingan, while Obito mentioned that Madara would be more dangerous due to possessing both of the Rinnegan and thus being able to unleash powerful techniques. Also the tree boost is far more significant than the eyes, which also does not imply dura or speed.

Why this is wrong is because it assumes that Naruto and Sasuke performed the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei with their own Chakra which is false.

• Naruto and Sasuke performed the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei with their own Chakra which is was given to them by sage
Naruto and Sasuke do not scale to the 10.4zt from the calc of the Chibaku Tensei on Kaguya. This feat was performed by Hagoromo's Chakra and his Jutsu. This calc belongs only to Hagoromo.

• no it belongs to both sasuke and naruto they are the one who use that jutsu not Hagoromo
  • let one things get clear here are u trying say that Hagoromo took way his chakra aswell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back