• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

Please note: This is not posted under fun and games board, so no memes or offtopic comments please. This is only about powerscaling, discussing feats/statements and recognizing outliers/hyperboles.

Also, this is for Naruto only, not Boruto.

I really don't like the idea of a discussion thread about Naruto's Powerscaling, Feats, Statements and Outliers... But I'll simply watch, wait and hope to the fullest that this doesn't go to hell.

I wish I had any other choice, but seeing previous threads getting derailed with nonsense I thought I kept it serious for now

This is a better idea and it helps me with the revision anyway.

@Joseph

Don't you think Sasori should be Multi-City Block level or at least City Block? That random Iwa chunnin who performed the feat was from a squad led by Kankuro, so we know Kankuro > him, and Sasori whopped Early Kankuro, who would need to be less than 1% as strong as his Shinobi Alliance saga self in order to be Building-level.

Also, would Gaara's Large-Town level feat scale to any Kages? He is the strongest Kage in the Shinobi Alliance aside from Onoki, so.

Sasori is rated multi-city block right now from what I see

What large town level feat of Gaara? I haven't checked out all of Gwynbleidd's blogs yet

Why doesn't Itachi have a set tier for his Susanoo? He should Low 7-B with Susanoo scaling from Hebi Sasuke, who's also Low 7-B.

We should preferably scale the Akatsuki from the people they fought against or their own feats, not with each other. They don't really have many statements with direct power comparison or 1-on-1 fights among themselves.

Hebi Sabuke is 7-B via Kirin, actually. I don't know if Itachi scales, though.

Alright then.

Oh it's with Kirin. Nvm then

What's the best feat with Regular susanoo (V1, V2 and V3)? Itachi could scale from that at least.

There is not much suggesting that Garra is that much stronger than the rest of the kages so I think they should scale somewhat.

Also didn't Itachi's Sussano tank Sasuke's Kirin?

Remember that just because one Kage does something doesn't mean another can, same goes for everyone else.

Example: Garra took an attack without sand that was City Block Level, this would be acceptable to scale to other Kage as... Why would Garra be more durable without sand then the Tsunade?. But if the Raikage took a Town Level Attack this would not scale to other Kage as he is specifically stated to be more durable especially with his armor.

So it's best to scale those who fought Physically and scale their Ninjutsu to what they counter or feats of their own.

Well, to be fair, Gaara's feat is barely Large-Town level, so the other kages should probably be "At least Town level, likely higher".

I don't remember. Maybe? If so, he should scale. I also think he should be 8-A without Susanoo, since he at least scales to a fodder like that Iwa chunnin.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
There is not much suggesting that Garra is that much stronger than the rest of the kages so I think they should scale somewhat.
Also didn't Itachi's Sussano tank Sasuke's Kirin?
Itachi's durability is rated 7-B. However we don't know if it scales to his AP, since his defence is boosted by Yata Mirror.

Don't get taken back by the numbers in the AP chart, Naruto scaling doesn't follow the AP chart. Onoki being XXX times stronger than the other kage in wiki doesn't mean he's that much stronger in Narutoverse. People with different tiers can fight stand by others while fight quite well

Kepekley23 said:
Well, to be fair, Gaara's feat is barely Large-Town level, so the other kages should probably be "At least Town level, likely higher".
I don't remember. Maybe? If so, he should scale. I also think he should be 8-A without Susanoo, since he at least scales to a fodder like that Iwa chunnin.
I think we should still preferably scale them by their own feats/statements, as LordGriffin suggested. Naruto doesn't really have hardcore powerscaling, Kage and other titles don't mean much in terms of AP, you could assume they're strong but they can be weak as well (Darui, for example)

That's good. We finally have stuff to work on. Thanks to Meosos for his hard work, we can now spend our time analyzing those scans instead of digging out everything from manga. It's a shame he's not around to discuss it

That blog is pretty much the basis of our discussion.

Also, I'm pretty sure the base Kages are at least 8-A, since that Iwa chunnin is a fodder who is even below Kankuro, so we should at least scale that feat to them.

Gaara and Deidara should be High 7-C, of course. Deidara's C0 is Low 6-B, since it was calc'ed as such.

KCM4 Naruto's feat has been recalc'ed by me at City level+. Orochimaru scales to this. Itachi then scales to Orochimaru, as we all know, so Itachi's Susanoo' should be at least 7-B+.

All the part 1 Konoha jonins stay at Large Building level to City Block level, via powerscaling from Hiashi's feat and Base Gaara leveling a forest.

Temari and Kankuro are both going to get upgraded to 8-A, due to Kankuro scaling to the Iwa guy's feat.

Meosos has Madara all figured out for us, but Madara's Tengai Shinsei has been recalculated at Small Country level+, so there's that.

Looking pretty good so far.

Bijuu Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke are going to get upgraded to Low 5-B, since their moon-feat has been recalculated. Momoshiki scales to this.

The bijuus are going to get downgraded to 7-A, with Kurama being Low 6-C.

Adult Naruto's Sage Form gets scaling from his Low 5-B feat. His base form then gets a downgrade to Low 6-B via calculations.

Nice. Things are starting to come together. I am going to class now, will come back and review everything one by one. I don't think it will take much longer to finish now that we've started already

Wait so does this mean that Rinne-Sharingan Madara will remain at "At least Low 5-B" via scaling and Six Paths Madara "Low 5-B".

I'd like to remind everyone that Jutsu don't scale to the user unless shown as I already made a thread disscusing this.

Example: While Naruto is Low 5-B with the moon thing, he is not that with his other Jutsu or Physically.

By the way, there are fodders with City-level feats, but I decided to ignore those since they mess up scaling. One feat even has them at 30mt, which is closing on KCM4 Naruto and Orochimaru.

Some random peeps from the Sarutobi clan have a 240-frickin' megaton feat, but since it took 14 of them, it is "only" 20 or so megatons.

I'm getting a lot of stuff done here.

One question: should we change the requirements for destroying an Incomplete Susanoo to Low 7-C? Tsunade could do it and she will be downgraded to Low 7-C. Mei has been compared to Tsunade in power and she too was capable of doing it.

Orochimaru also has a casual Low 7-C+ durability feat and he should be able to bust one incomplete Susanoo or two.

I think Itachi's Complete Susanoo should be above Madara's incomplete one. Itachi is > Orochimaru, who will be bumped to City level+.

Back