• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Character Revisions

@Dz

This teenager Naruto and 4SWW Rinnegan Sasuke.

@Hst

Because it's a one-time deal only, even it's not they can't use this without other person.

I dunno,God Tiers will get downgraded if we don't scale them from CT,that should be diacussed in a different thread involving staff etc.I am neutral on this.

Omimi said:
its not only sealing technique thou

they also had to put that moon into orbit no?

hagoromo did same things on his deathbed

also creating moon=/=blasting moon into the orbit
I think this is the case here.

It takes energy to create the moon, and from what I've seen / heard, the energy is calculated from the PE of the mass being lifted / elevated from the core, and the core is made by the user's energy.

It also involves the kinetic energy from lifting or blasting the moon into orbit.

That the databook classifies it as sealing doesn't really matter, it involves creating a moon in the first place - which requires energy - and we scale creation feats to AP here. Kishimoto doesn't know about things like KE and PE, and he obviously doesn't know how we treat creation feats here.

The Sun and Moon marks are what gives them the avenue to create the moon, but it's Hagoromo's power that gives them the energy and power to do so in the first place.

Also, god tiers can simply scale above Toneri.

also im 90 percent sure the low 5-B calc comes from the KE needed to lift up the Chibaku tensei

which is what the sage did as pointed out by Tatahakai

the only difference was that Tata's calc which was 5-B was recalced at low 5-B

low 5-B naruto is certainly not out of the question

considering we have Moon+ level 50 percent Bijuu Mode naruto

the calc being super close to low 5-B

and this is coming froma far weaker Naruto

Low 5-B Six paths sage mode naruto is consistent

Nagato's chibaku Tensei isn't the same as the six paths chibaku Tensei

they don't work the same aswell

this is also clearly and consistently shown to be different

don't use Pain's Chibaku tensei an Anti feat for Naruto and Sasuke

Even is accepted as a calculateble and an appliable feat, this technique is one-time deal for Naruto and Sasuke because marks return to Hagoromo after they touched Kaguya, they can't use it without other Yin or Yang mark user and done extremely casually. I am not saying this feat completely disregarded but using as a supporting feat is more accurate imo.

I'm not trying to give Naruto and Sasuke a new tier but want to change their justification.

Rinnegan Sasuke's only attack potency feat creating moon, he is given Small Planet durability because he survived some of Kaguya's attacks which Kaguya one-shotted his Susano'o.

Who said anything about Nagato Chibaku Tensei? If you are saying their basic working system they are same. Create a gravity core or use a target as a gravity core but SPCT only different because it's much more powerful and it's count as a sealing.

Shadowbokunohero said:
also im 90 percent sure the low 5-B calc comes from the KE needed to lift up the Chibaku tensei
which is what the sage did as pointed out by Tatahakai

the only difference was that Tata's calc which was 5-B was recalced at low 5-B
are u talking about this ?

Mindovin said:
Even is accepted as a calculateble and an appliable feat, this technique is one-time deal for Naruto and Sasuke because marks return to Hagoromo after they touched Kaguya, they can't use it without other Yin or Yang mark user and done extremely casually. I am not saying this feat completely disregarded but using as a supporting feat is more accurate imo.
hagoromo already said that he had no chakra cuz he give them way to sasuke and naruto

and even thou marks return to Hagoromo yet he still needed help to summon naruto and others from other dimension

+ marks does not contain chakra so what your point

no offence but from your word its look like you are trying to say that almost ckakra less hagoromo seal kaguya Lol

I never said he has chakra or not, don't twisted what i wrote please.

Six Paths Yin and Yang marks is requirement for SPCT.

690-002
690-003

690-004

Sun and Moon mark got nothing to do with the energy required to perform that feat. We can mention another justification after this, not remove the current one entirely.

Yeah, because he didn't die or get mauled by the attack, meaning the Susano'o was just enough to protect him from serious damage.

Yeah they still had to use their chakra fro the feat. The mark is required to do the jutsu but the energy for it still comes from them. And considering they should have multiple planets worth of chakra (Naruto especially). They still have the energy required to do it.

Then why he use an arm created from Hashirama's cells when he able to create one for himself? I hate Kishimoto's inconsistencies.

Mindovin said:
Then why he use an arm created from Hashirama's cells when he able to create one for himself? I hate Kishimoto's inconsistencies.
same reason how naruto now apparently knew about the Kage Bushino Jutsu before stealing the scroll

I accept he has the Sun mark, but really Kishimoto need to make his series more consistent because there are several inconsistency through the story.

About Naruto's last key, he does need it since it's a new form and he got three heads and six hands. But we should probably rename it to Asura Avatar or something.

we should also note that Indra's arrow had the capacity to one shot Naruto Pre sage amp Asura Avatar.

so at least low 5-B should definetly stay

so Naruto needs Higher with with Sage energy or something for his Asura avatar form

also that reminds me...how much energy do you need to one shot another character?

as naruto went from being one shot to stalemating Indra's arrow when he got sage amp

Naruto used Asura Avatar for one attack only and he can use like other chakra avatars.

Now, Has Adult Naruto Yan mark or not?

i think they should get Higher with indra's arrow ect as they are not forms but simply their final attacks which are far above their normal strength

Back