• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #7

lets not forget kurama was exhausted from fighting sm naruto and got hurt by his FRS and odama rasengans. This would most likely get called a outlier but i still believe

Why don't we just recalc it again? also just saying but 3rd Raikage is stronger then KCM's RasenShuriken so 3rd Raikage should be a higher tier then KCM Naruto (War arc)

ShrekAlmighty said:
Kcm>>3rd raikage
3rd Raikage took on his RasenShuriken & came back b4 he was captured & sealed. Iirc someone said something similar that his body was that strong & KCM Naruto resorted to using a Tailed Beast Bomb Rasengan (of course it failed) so the only way that Naruto was even able to hurt 3rd Raikage was to have him damage himself (same spot where he hurt himself)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Well, the 3rd raikage was also an edo, so if he didnt have that regen then narutos rasenshurikan would have ended him.
3rd Raikage didn't regenerate or anything like that. Someone's even told Naruto that his body was that durable

Facts:

3rd raikage was on floor while extremely cracked the exact damage that FRS deals.

He was "unconcious" by that i mean not able of fullfiling the order he was given by Kabuto which he cant resist meaning that he was unable to move until he regened

SM naruto deflected his strongest attack with his rasengan, making their power at least comparable.

KCM>>SM

Just saying, we can't apply any speed stuff for now as people from Land of Waves and the preliminaries will end up scaling from a feat done at the end of Part 1.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just saying, we can't apply any speed stuff for now as people from Land of Waves and the preliminaries will end up scaling from a feat done at the end of Part 1.
Shouldn't we scale everyone and their grandmas off Naruto's mach 10 feat in land of waves?

only Chunin exams characters that should scale are

Naruto

Sasuke

Rock Lee with 4 gates opened

Gaara via being likely superior to Temari

(not talking about their Sasuke retrieval character versions)

anyway only applied it to Temari and Gaara

Temari as in her Sasuke retrieval arc key only.. as I guess she will be Hypersonic prior to this aswell

and Gaara as I was under the assumption that it EOS part 1 Gaara

Back