• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #7

Wrath Of Itachi said:
What about when Naruto and Sasuke created a moon, can you use that moon size to calculate it? Honestly, at this point I'm just throwing ideas around.
I already did, using 15 seconds comes up to like 170 Zettatons

I thought the fact that Indra's arrow would bump them up to 5-B because of the 5X needed to one shot ect

it was like 9 zettatons

so RIP that idea

Burning Full Fingers said:
Err, it's everyone of them? Sasuke Recovery = High Hypersonic. Before that, they're Hypersonic.
@Astral

Bff pretty much summed it up

however i would say that Sakura/Ino shouldnt scale to Temari

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Tata
I mean trying to get the size of the moon if earth is twice as big from that image.
Well no because

1. That wasn't on earth, it was on Kaguya's dimension

2. That was an entirely different moon created by Sasuke and Naruto

i can make a list now just would be helpful if any of you guys can look it over. Off the top of my head i can name:

Naruto(Chunin Exams/Recovrey Arc) Fought Neji and CM2 Sasuke

Sasuke- Fought Gaara, Copied Lee fighting style and fought Naruto KN0

Lee(Chunin exams/Recovery Arc) Fought Gaara and Kimimaro

Kiba- Defeated a Sound 4

Shikaramaru-Could fight and overwhelm a Sound 4

Choji-Defeated Jirobo

Temari-its her feat

Gaara-defeated Lee and Kimimaro

All of the Sound ninja 5

Neji-considered the strongest genin in the village at the time

Hinata-could keep up with Neji to a extent

Shino-could fight Kankaru

Kankaru-already a genin who compares to Temari

Team Minato-for keeping up with minato on daily drills

Boruto- Fought Shizuma who is a chunin, stopped a clash between Mitsuki and Sumire

Mitsuki(Self explanatory lol) speed blitzed Iwabi

Iwabi-fought Boruto and was stronger than him physically

Sumire-could fight base serious killing intent Mitsuki

Metal Lee-phyiscally the strongest genin in his class

Sarada- fought Boruto's shadow clone

Kid Shin- fought chocho and Sarada

note-didnt include kid Sakura and ino because they failed their first exam together and dont have too many feats to think of for them besides fighting each other and they were pretty much...useless in a one on one fight if i remember correctly

Well, I'll start with my suggestions later. From my current thinking, Base Naruto should be 8-A as of Konoha Crush. Doesn't really scale to anyone else in that arc.

Sasuke in base as of the final arc in Part 1 should be 8-A for being comparable to Naruto and harming him physically.

@TataHakai

I talked to Kep about your calc in that thread. I brought some evidencies for why your timeframe is better than 1 minute but was rejected.And i don't agree with 1 minute,it is huge lowball.People tend to use low ends for Naruto calcs because "it is safer".

well if thats how its gonna be...time for a bleach downgrade lol but seriously tho what should we do...only one option really

AstralKing7 said:
well if thats how its gonna be...time for a bleach downgrade lol but seriously tho what should we do...only one option really
Bleach has been damaged already

they have a High 6-A and had to take the L for the low end

RIP

I'd take a lowballed Low 5-B value for that calc anytime, than a 5-B value that will likely generate a lot of threads with hostility, and probably result in people calling us wankers.

@Shadow

New distance should upgrade Yhwach.

I'd take mid end or high end if they are more precise and better suit the feat,no matter how much hate it generates.It is a lot better than lowballing everything just to appease haters.

you speak te truth Buirning

im happy for bleach

safest way is the bestest way for sure

Haha cant wait for 4-B One piece one day

jjj

@BFF

Just,why a verse filled with 9-A feats at most should get an upgrade to solar system lvl via vague statement and Naruto can not be upgraded to Planet lvl via legit feat?

As i said earlier I'll stick to the rightest and more precise side,and will protect stats if their are all right.

What verse is that?

It's Chibaku Tensei. The thing that was almost downgraded like ten times when it was 5-C.

Thankfully, Toneri has Tier 5 feats and there are other casual Tier 5 feats. Just in case something bad happens.

naw BoruSumi all day

on a serious note i just realized we missed a ability for Sumire. She is missing emotion manipulation and mind manipulation with the Dark chakra or Nue's chakra

Back