• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #7

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, what do you guys think about Kawaki sending Naruto to the Dragon King Palace?
Considering Kawaki likely got Urashiki's curse mark....it makes sense.

Momoshiki + Kinshiki curse mark was given to Boruto, only known Otsutsuki left is Urashiki and Kawaki has the same curse mark as Boruto, it wasn't hinted in the manga but i wouldn't be surprised if the anime retcons it and makes it so.

So, what do you guys think about Kawaki sending Naruto to the Dragon King Palace?
i dont know yet. Kinda dont wanna think about it cause if we have a palace than we have a King somewhere out thier in space. If it has the title of King it means we have more freaking scaling to do cause obviously Boruto is gonna have to save Toneri and Naruto if they are actually in the Dragon Kings Palace and by the name the guy sounds like a savage.

I agree with the limited time freeze tho because it may just be Toneri's body getting frozen while his mind is getting sent somewhere or it maybe his soul like Astral projection while his body is frozen in time. Yeah i believe its going to be his soul instead of it being a genjutsu cause Boruto's dojutsu is probably whats gonna get him to that same place where Toneri is at.

A87048c0757b561464be4937964b3504
There's a 5-B feat for Nardo and Co in the war arc but it was low 5-B because the assumed timeframe was 1 minute
What's funny is that the Mimihagi feat happened over 4 pages and the Naruto feat happened over 1

Yet the shorter one gets an assumed timeframe of 1 minute and the other gets 10 seconds, i mean you guys could try and argue for it if you want but just throwing this out there.

interesting interesting

too much stuff on our plate right now. We have the 7C upgrades that arent finish, Genin to Chunin speed upgrade that isnt finish, and Kirin calc speed was just accepted. I dont think the people can keep up lol. Naruto verse has a lot of upgrades going on right now but rest assured...we are gonna get that 5B shippuden Naruto. Anyone else with me??

First lets try to get one of these revisions done today. Ill compile a list of genin and chunin that should scale to the high hypersonic feat by temari.

There ya go, i threw it into calculation evaluations

If accepted it's a solid 5-B feat for Naruto and Sasuke in the war arc, scales to people like Hagoromo, Hamura, Momoshiki etc.

5-B Naruto based on that feat will be contested pretty hard.
The feat is ok, it literally happened exclusively over one page with no dialogue

If we're accepting 4 pages as 10 seconds then accepting 1 page as 15 seconds should be perfectly fine.

I'm not talking to you guys about the timeframe, I mean the rating based on that jutsu is what is going to be contested hard. It's not as cut and dry as it might seem. Just look at when they were 5-C. Now imagine how the threads will be like when they are 5-B based on that. I'm saying that people are likely not going to accept Planet level Naruto based on that.

Also, I think you should ask Kep since he rejected it twice before.

TataHakai said:
A87048c0757b561464be4937964b3504
There's a 5-B feat for Nardo and Co in the war arc but it was low 5-B because the assumed timeframe was 1 minute
What's funny is that the Mimihagi feat happened over 4 pages and the Naruto feat happened over 1

Yet the shorter one gets an assumed timeframe of 1 minute and the other gets 10 seconds, i mean you guys could try and argue for it if you want but just throwing this out there.
TFO / Dzhindzholia can do that us probably Lol

Also, I think you should ask Kep since he rejected it twice before.
Kep didn't reject the feat on the blog, he just stated that we should use 1 minute which is nonsense now with all the talk about 1 second and 5 second timeframes being used.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
You should bring it up then. Since you're a calc group member you should be arguing against it if it is wrong.
TataHakai did but no one listen to him and every one said 10 sec is fine even wors they said 5 or 2 sec can be used Lol

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the actual feat itself.

Maybe he'll contest the one for Bleach as well. This is just a lose-lose situation for me. >_>

I really don't think Planet level is going to stay.

TataHakai said:
There ya go, i threw it into calculation evaluations
If accepted it's a solid 5-B feat for Naruto and Sasuke in the war arc, scales to people like Hagoromo, Hamura, Momoshiki etc.
i mean we have other 5-B naruto calcs

• cough Cough* Toneri
we just took the low 5-B one to be safe

having 2 5-B calcs would be good

89849023843Haha

Sometime ago BFF said if Moon split apart more than what shown result yield higher. If it's correct and new timeframe accepted isn't this makes Moon's GBE higher (timeframe lessening means gravity core has higher GBE because it pulls all of that rock in a less time) and that makes Toneri's moon cutting higher as a result?

Iirc, it's because we weren't shown how far the two halves flew apart or something. I don't remember at this point.

Tata should be able to explain better.

Wasn't the size of narutos planet calced at twice the size of our earth using the image from the last movie? Wouldn't that affect the moon splitting calc considering it would be much bigger than ours?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Wasn't the size of narutos planet calced at twice the size of our earth using the image from the last movie? Wouldn't that affect the moon splitting calc considering it would be much bigger than ours?
Yeah but there's no pictures to scale the moon to the naruto earth

What about when Naruto and Sasuke created a moon, can you use that moon size to calculate it? Honestly, at this point I'm just throwing ideas around.

Back