• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

Imade's points about 5-B make sense if you read it in Context, we cant throw away context for the sake of keeping a single tier thats arguably Inconsistent with everything else.

Hags gave them SOSP chakra in general. The CT is only cause they both have Hags separated power so they gonnna have different symbols. I mean think about it, both still have SOSP but they don't have the CT

Imad's position disregards the fact that Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke his powers.

Naruto can not awaken SPSM on his own or Sasuke get Rinnegan.

What about BMW's calc? Madara spreads the Shinju gave Planet to Large Planet results

Naruto can awaken SPSM with combination of all tailed beast chakra just like juubi and jinchurikis do, Sasuke could get rinnegan from combining Hashi's cell/ chakra (idk how did Kabuto healed him) but it's true they do have SPC but don't know it's pernmanent as Sasuke's chidori is different colour when using SPC

Fine, I'll put my points here, this entire downgrade relies on the assumption that Naruto and Sasuke suddenly sprouted Six Paths power from themselves when the series makes it 100% clear Hagoromo gave them two halves of his power, Senjutsu and Rinnegan

^That is the point,we all know that Hags divided his powers by 2 and gave it to them.So I don't get why everyone saddenly agrees with the downgrade.

Guys, please make sure the downgrade doesn't get accepted for another 24 hours. I've college work to do so I won't be able to put my rebuttal tonight, and well tomorrow CM releases so I'll only put it after that, so please

Hagoromo still gave them SPC right? cuz they didn't have it before he gave them it and they still have it afterwards. So how do they still have SPSM and rinnegan. they still have his power then.

BMWFanboy said:
Guys, please make sure the downgrade doesn't get accepted for another 24 hours. I've college work to do so I won't be able to put my rebuttal tonight, and well tomorrow CM releases so I'll only put it after that, so please
Yur gonna have to go on the site and let them know

Dzhindzholia said:
^That is the point,we all know that Hags divided his powers by 2 and gave it to them.So I don't get why everyone saddenly agrees with the downgrade.
i am biased

most of them are bleach fan and and naruto hater

[[1]] Could someone convert mid-end into zettatons for me. Also, who scales from this calc because I remember that nearly dying Hagoromo, Byakugan Hamura, Madara and Naruto-Sasuke Hagoromo's half-yield.

My patience has worn off just finding how many contradictions this downgrade has wrt to the actual lore of the verse

Btw guys, I have been thinking for a while, all ninja have chakra and the thing about chakra is that it helps them to do nearly everything in a fight. It also includes metaphysical shit and the literal consciousness and mentality of ninja, we know this because of Hagoromo and Ninshu as well as Naruto and TNJ. Like when he talks to Obito in Ninshu after extracting the bijuu from him using the susanoo/Kurama combination. Doesnt this mean that really if you want to mind control a ninja, you probably need to take control of their chakra not just their physical body. Same thing with attempted possession and anything that is meant to affect bodily functions without and outside influence. Example freezing a ninja would still generally work (not talking about high chakra control stuff but that is also a supporting feat for what I am saying) since it is outside based. But attempting to high jack a ninja's mind means that if you are unable to affect their chakra it might be useless. It also explains why basicgenjutsu essentially works on chakra ad not the direct mind, unlike occular genjutsu that inserts your chakra into the body and then controls bodily functions using that. Which also explains why it is nigh impossible for most ninja to escape occular genjutsu without special eyes of their own since it is not their own chakra.

Just something I have thought about for a while.

Back