• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

Ovrhide said:
I got a question regarding the zetsu army kaguya was creating supposedly against momoshiki and the other two,

Lets say that the zetsu army betrayed kaguya somehow In a hypothetical scenario, and they all attack her at the same time... wouldnt she... easily handle all of them?

If yes, doesnt the whole idea of her using them for said purpose be idiotic?

If not, ignore my stupid post.
Its less about needing them and more of an investment to not waste all the bodies. She needed to put all of the world under IT to absorb their physical and mental strenght, zetsu were made just for the sake of plo- I mean, not wasting bodies

Btw, i've decided not to go forth with that Naruto scaling blog. I'm just not Motivated enough to do so, but I will say this:

• Naruto and Sasuke post ressurection are both 5-B in Base and SPSM/Susanoo, albeit with their avatars, they have higher DC (AoE) and slightly higher AP.
  • As an adult, this didn't.
My only issue with People saying Naruto and Sasuke got a lot stronger as adults as opposed to their teenage forms, is that it's not quantifiable how much stronger, yet you have people saying stuff like Naruto and Sasuke would diminate Kaguya as adukts because they are stronger, and that's baseless.

For Sasuke:

• After war, Traveled.
  • Haven't read the Blank Period Novel (I hear the Anime Arc isn't a good portrayal)
  • Blew up a meteor In the last
  • Next is shown in Gaiden/Boruto.
Clearly we know Sasuke has been training because he has Rinnegan Techs (The Portal) he didn't have in the war / novels.

For Naruto:

• Haven't Read the Blank Period Novels
  • Fought Toneri and Puppets
  • Next seen in Gaiden/Boruto.
Clearly we know Naruto has trained as well because he's shown techs that he hasn't been shown to have in the war, i.e, "Rasengan Blast, Chakra ghost fist (What he used to take Toneri's chakra out of Hinata), Earth Style".

But as I said before, despite the fact we know they trained, how much stronger they are is UNQUANTIFIABLE. In the BP novels, Naruto nor Sasuke showcased anything "powerwise" that puts them strongly above their teen selves. In The Last it's the same thing, Naruto nor Sasuke showcased anything that their Teen selves couldn't do. Base Naruto is 5-B, going by the calcs, Toneri's attacks wouldn't be able to beat him in Base. That goes to show how strong Toneri is via scaling, but not Naruto. Because everything Naruto did was already capable by his war arc self.

To make a long story short, Naruto nor Sasuke actually have "feats" putting them above their teen selves. There is proof they trained, but because their feats are actually not above what Teen Naruto and Sasuke can do, that training makes them "Unquantifiably stronger", not vastly. And certainly, not enough to kick Kaguya's ass.

And again, Kurama's Chakra being an addition to Naruto SPC is insignificant. Again, 100% Kurama alone is only Country level.

• Kurama Chakra (Country Level) + SPC (Planet Level) = less than a 0.05% increase.

Essentially, saying Naruto and Sasuke are a lot stronger than post ressurection teen Naruto and Sasuke is unsubstantiated wank. No feats back it up.

can u gys check out my thread for missing abilities for the Verse after reading through some of the war arc there are lots of abilities missing

its actually on this profile on this wiki lol i jsut went and checked and Kurama's last key said Sage of SIx paths chakra enhanced. Guess we do accept that his chakra levels increased

AstralKing7 said:
its actually on this profile on this wiki lol i jsut went and checked and Kurama's last key said Sage of SIx paths chakra enhanced. Guess we do accept that his chakra levels increased
Yeah, it obviously did. We dont accept that hashiramas cells did anything to him tough

Kurama's chakra levels didn't increase....he didn't recieve Six Paths Chakra. Holy shit guys, come on now.

When Naruto goes BM, his and Kurama's Chakra fuse together and unfuse when not. Kurama doesn't have SPC, his Chakra levels wouldn't increase because Naruto's increased. I know the guy who edits Narutowiki, he believes Naruto used BSM in the last and not KCSM. That's why Kurama is listed as having SPC or higher reseveres. Its because he has to link up with Naruto for BM. But in the Last, we accept Naruto only used KCSM, not BM.

I will say this, 100% Kurama is 2x stronger though than previously. It's because of Kaguya. I will make a thread about that. But otherwise, no, Kurama didn't recieve SPC.

Minato stated that the seal he made was to let Kuramas chakra fuse with naruto's over time by letting some seep out. Once Naruto undid the seal for good in the war arc in the fight against hte Tailed beast their chakra fused forever lol and this was before he got the power up from Hag. ITs the same reason he died right after he lost the nine tails unlike Kushina His chakra was completely fused with Kuramas unlikes Kushina who had a tight seal on Kurama who didnt like humans at the time. When Hag gave Naruto SOSP chakra Kurama got it as well lol. WHats so hard to believe

Everything is else is peole being miss informed and giving miss information. THe same reason as tot why Naruto's rasengan and FRS where gold in the Last is the same reason as to why he can use chakra from other MOdes as well lol. His chakra and Kuramas chakra fused forever just like Minato had original planned for it to

Wished to ask...

But if hagaromo and his brother had 200 zettatons of power, and kaguya could fight them... shouldn't she at her peak scale to 600 zettatons as she had their powers before the brothers were born?

did giving birth to them cause her to get that much weaker and did she actually get weaker and was it stated in the manga that she got weaker after giving birth?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wished to ask...
But if hagaromo and his brother had 200 zettatons of power, and kaguya could fight them... shouldn't she at her peak scale to 600 zettatons as she had their powers before the brothers were born?
Nah, having children doesn't weaken you.

TheFinalOrder said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wished to ask...
Nah, having children doesn't weaken you.
I'm 99% sure that she mentioned that she gave them their powers...

I mean Hinata didnt get weaker after giving birth to Boruto and Hima nor did Sakura get weaker after giving birth to Sarada

AstralKing7 said:
I mean Hinata didnt get weaker after giving birth to Boruto and Hima nor did Sakura get weaker after giving birth to Sarada
But I am pretty sure kaguya mentioned that she gave them their powers

...Hag didnt get weaker after giving Naruto and Sasuke powers tho and i think Kaguya meant when she said she gave them powers was her meaning that she gave them some of her chakra when they were born cause thats logically what happens when someone with chakra gives birth to a child they get chakra as well. Kaguya just wanted her "powers" back in other words her chakra. If she did give them powers tho what would they have been then cause i dont remember any specific powers they used that belonged to her

Prime Hag should he his strongest so i guess it should be assumed that Age did something to Jin Hag cause since prime is usually meant to be mean when they are at their best

AstralKing7 said:
Prime Hag should he his strongest so i guess it should be assumed that Age did something to Jin Hag cause since prime is usually meant to be mean when they are at their best
He had her sealed in him when he was like, twenty...

Also, why is jinchuriki's AP reasoning him empowering naruto and sasuke? Pretty sure he wasn't the jinchuriki when he did that

i didnt say anything about Juubi jin Hag giving naruto and sauske power. In all honesty i dont know how strong Hag should be. Madara had the ten tails inside of him and he wasnt no where near Kaguya's level so i dont know how strong Hag should have been

AstralKing7 said:
i didnt say anything about Juubi jin Hag giving naruto and sauske power. In all honesty i dont know how strong Hag should be. Madara had the ten tails inside of him and he wasnt no where near Kaguya's level so i dont know how strong Hag should have bee
No, its his profile that does.

But yes, I don't know either. Madara got a 100 zettatons out of it no? Hag is obviously more compatible and had much better control, so saying that he was 300 zettatons after it should be pretty safe

I dont know what compatibility has to do with anything but i think i would agree with 300zt atleast to be on the safe side

AstralKing7 said:
I dont know what compatibility has to do with anything but i think i would agree with 300zt atleast to be on the safe side
Madara was more compatible than obito, and it showed

Madara had the rinnegan and more pieces of the tailed beast tho unlike Obito. I think thats one of the biggest reasons why they're forms looked so different because of the pieces they lacked.

AstralKing7 said:
Minato stated that the seal he made was to let Kuramas chakra fuse with naruto's over time by letting some seep out. Once Naruto undid the seal for good in the war arc in the fight against hte Tailed beast their chakra fused forever lol and this was before he got the power up from Hag. ITs the same reason he died right after he lost the nine tails unlike Kushina His chakra was completely fused with Kuramas unlikes Kushina who had a tight seal on Kurama who didnt like humans at the time. When Hag gave Naruto SOSP chakra Kurama got it as well lol. WHats so hard to believe

Everything is else is peole being miss informed and giving miss information. THe same reason as tot why Naruto's rasengan and FRS where gold in the Last is the same reason as to why he can use chakra from other MOdes as well lol. His chakra and Kuramas chakra fused forever just like Minato had original planned for it to
I'm sorry bro, but this is wrong. We'll discuss it in a couple hours, it's 2:00am where i am. I'm gonna hit the sack and tackle this after i wake uo. But I intend no disrespect bro.

okay but just so you know he did state that and also i just read another chapter where Naruto said hmself that his chakra was fusing with Kurama's over the years he had it

Back