• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

Kidkinsey said:
Lop222 said:
AppleLord said:
Sasuke looking like trash yo!
yeah they nerfing sasuke. I now understand why people think that Sasuke lost his six path powers
the fact that sasuke has his sharrinegan still kinda disproves that lol
Well that means that Sasuke kept his Six Paths abilities. Rinnegan was a Chakra gift from coming into contact with Hagoromos Chakra

It is not like Urashiki actually needs to dodge or block 13 years old Naruto's Rasengan; he should be undamaged by it. But yeah, Urashiki should have the standard Rinnengan Six Path abilities, including absorbing Ninjutsu.

Jobber Urashiki should also be able to fly and teleport, which would've be useful when Jobber Sasuke went Pro-Wrestler on him and speared him off a cliff.

In order to avoid complicated choreography and nuisanced powerscaling, the writers in the Boruto manga and movies are afraid of making Sasuke utilize the abilities of Rinnengan beside the teleportation ones, so no wonder the anime series would join the oversimplification and just stick with the single unique ability (and color) of Rinnengan eyes.

> But yeah, Urashiki should have the standard Rinnengan Six Path abilities, including absorbing Ninjutsu.

Unless it isn't actually a standard amongst every Rinnegan user in existence, as I've always thought.

Its wrong that on Urashiki's page its stated that his weakness is None Notable, because his weaknes is GENINS ! And also guys do you know why they show us little konohamaru team in ep 134? this is because they will beat super Ura to the death next episode. SO PREPARE TO SEE IN THE EPIC 135-th episode of BORUTO that super Ura at last will overpower genins, but will get beaten by academy ninjas:LOL

All Rinnegan users have the ability to absorb chakra. Whether or not they know how to is a different story. Urashiki hasn't shown the ability to do so with Rinnegan.

I find it funny because every Otsutsuki has the ability inately.

• Chakra Absorbing
  • Flight
  • Some form of Teleportation/Portal Creation.
Urashiki's is just with his chakra rod.

So i was right when i joking about Super Ura will be defeated by two Genins LOOOOOOOL :( So on the next episode you all just should take your brains off ! ( because writng will be shit) and widely open your eyes ( because animation and art will be BEAUTIFUL!)

And also lets all say goodbye ! to possibility of Jougan and Toneri arc :(

But now i have a question, who the HELL will get karma mark Kid Naruto, or Boruto (aka God Slayer) Lol, whats next !? Maybe Isshiki ( who while being in weakned vessel manage to beat the crap out of full powered Naruto/Sasuke ) will get his ass beaten by Boruto, or what !? Don't get me wrong , i know that this is just anime tv show and we shouldn't take it seriously, but still

Only good things from this arc are heavy nostalgia factor for those peoples who grew up watching Naruto from begining (like me) and art and animation that will be shown in ep 135, all other things is shit! thay completely ruined power scalling and make Urashiki looks like a trash! remember when Kaguya appears or even when Madara appears at the battlefield, everyone is ******** their pants when they see them, and what we have now? member of Otsutsuki main family who is using his super form, are being TRASHED by two kids this all is beyond me to understand :(

Dude what are you talking about?^

So of the stuff u are saying makes no sense. For one it's a fact that Boruto will beat Isshiki. U sound like u just have a problem with Boruto being stronger than Naruto and Sasuke

Secondly there has been no spoilers out anywhere that shows Naruto and Boruto defeating Urashiki Sunday. Like wtf how are you going to say they will like you've use the rinnegan to jump to the future.

Next week looks like Urashiki is going to stomp everyone

Well Sorry, maybe what i write sounds a bit stupid and rude, but spoilers are OUT! https://i.redd.it/dtslcwe3zs241.png

Also i don't have a problem with Boruto is being stronger than Naruto/Sasuke (as long as its about Adult Boruto who is obiviously will be stronger than them along with Adult Kawaki) but kid boruto NO!

Yeah, everyone knows Boruto will most likely grow to be stronger than Naruto and Sasuke but he is nowhere near that level yet.

It looks like Urashiki will be defeated then.

The summary comes from WSJ #2

Boruto Anime EP #136: "Transcending Time!!" (12/15 Broadcast)

It's time for Bortuo and the childhood version of Naruto to part ways...!

Defeating Urashiki, Sasuke and Boruto are heading back to their original world. And so, that's when Boruto receives a souvenir from Naruto. On the other hand, Sasuke requests for something in particular from Jiraiya.

If 13 years old Boruto and Naruto are moon level each, then the combined Rasengan of 13 years old Boruto and 13 years old Naruto in his initial Jinchüriki form should be at least Planet Level+. Urashiki getting btfo'd.

Guys titles for eps 137,138 are out ! the new arc will be called THE FILLER HELL!

1. 137: "The Samurai Foreign Exchange Student .
  1. 138: "Hiashi's Birthday"
And now guys please tell me, what was purpose of Urashiki, that will be defeated in next episode, what his main goal, what is this his MAIN EVENT that he say about in ep 121 ?, well he is officialy the shitiest writen character ever in Narutoverse , and now without him we will stuck in at least 50 episodes of useles fillers (because manga don't have enough content to animate)

So i was right the episode was TRASH ( but it was BEAUTIFUL TRASH) LOL, super Ura not even close to super Momo level of power (he have so much of power potential with all this time hax , but they just wasted him) design wise also looks stupid. Overall i fell like i watch some filler Boruto/Naruto movie from SP:( WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS EPISODE , DID YOU AGREE WITH ME , OR NO ? Also Boruto is officialy should be called God slayer, YEah 12 YEar old God SLayer LOL (Kid Naruto is also in the same league)

it was a beautiful looking episode despite its scaling flaws.

i give a 7/10 since it entertained me

I think it was decent, I liked his design. He is very obviously not on the level of Momo, so he is more like in the 7-A level.

not being on the same level as momo doesnt mean he is 4 TIERS BELOW him. he is definitely god tier, just not in the highest positions

This episode wasn't bad but it was still pretty much complete BS at the same time but this whole arc has been bad for a number a reasons. I really feel they missed a lot of golden opportunies.

Urashiki's defeat went as I expected it to go really. I expected Naruto and Boruto to defeat Urashiki and I expected it would be done via a fused rasensgan or whatever you want to call it. Through a rasengan nonetheless.

I don't know if I'm happy to see Kirin or not they of course had to nerf it.

And it looks like they will use the turtle to get back home as previewed in 136.

Btw power scaling went completely out of the window this arc.

MadaraZKX said:
He sacrificed his rinnegan's powers to get stronger
No, he has his Rinnegan on his forehead.

Rocker1189 said:
I think it was decent, I liked his design. He is very obviously not on the level of Momo, so he is more like in the 7-A level.
Urashiki can fight with Sasuke, therefore, it is not 7-A.

Ovrhide said:
not being on the same level as momo doesnt mean he is 4 TIERS BELOW him. he is definitely god tier, just not in the highest positions
well yeah but we dont have a place to put him lol, we cant just eyeball him to tier 6 or something. He is definitely above 7-A since he tanked all of Jiraiya's attacks with little to no issues. But unfortunately he just never really fights a full powered Sasuke.

Rocker1189 said:
well yeah but we dont have a place to put him lol, we cant just eyeball him to tier 6 or something. He is definitely above 7-A since he tanked all of Jiraiya's attacks with little to no issues. But unfortunately he just never really fights a full powered Sasuke.
Urashiki fights Sasuke (full power) and Gaara in chapter 120.

sasuke is just iffy to use at this point. how do we scale sasuke when we dont know where his weakened self ranks? and even in this episode he was able to somewhat keep up with and harm urashiki with a kirin.

Ovrhide said:
sasuke is just iffy to use at this point. how do we scale sasuke when we dont know where his weakened self ranks? and even in this episode he was able to somewhat keep up with and harm urashiki with a kirin.
He has all his chakra in the first fight. Sasuke only weakens because Urashiki steals his chakra in chapter 120-121. And Urashiki easily beats Sasuke (weakened) in the last chapter.

Lancelot de Cancer said:
Sasuke has all his chakra in his first fight with Urashiki. And it was Urashiki, who weakens him by stealing his chakra.
How do you know he wasn't already low on chakra? We know that travelling through dimensions uses up a lot of Sasuke's chakra as it is and takes a few hours to a day to replenish itself.

Not only that but in their first fight Sasuke only had the sharigan activated which is a sign that his chakra isn't at full strength as seen in Gaiden.

No matter which way you look at it Urashiki has never fought Sasuke while Sasuke is going all out. Sasuke vs. Momoshiki and Kinshiki he was doing just that. He was using rinnegan and EMS and everything else in his arsenal to try and help defeat them.

You see none of that with Urashiki. In fact this is the first time Sasuke actually uses EMS against Urashiki.

And he never used the rinngan against Urashiki except the time he somehow managed to make Urashiki and Boruto swap places.

Sasuke can fight to his maximum even after using his ability to travel to another dimension. Sasuke shows this in his battle against Jingen.

Sasuke uses Amaterasu against Urashiki in the first fight, therefore, he uses his EMS.

That's BS to be quite honest. Not saying you're lying but rather the Boruto manga goes against Kishimoto's Naruto and Gaiden manga. Travelling dimensions has been shown to cause great strain on one's chakra, even Kaguya struggled with this and she almost had limitless chakra. So the manga did a retcon there or Sasuke wasn't at full power as much as we think he was.

Either way we will never know what Sasuke's chakra was like in episode 120, it would just be guess work.

All we can go on is what we have seen and the fact is we have never seen Sasuke go full out against Urashiki.

It is likely that using that ability does not weaken it as much as we thought. In the fight against Jigen, he can activate the Susanoo and fight with a force comparable to Naruto against Jigen.

On the contrary, it is unlikely that Sasuke does not possess his complete chakra in the first fight against Urashiki, because it is never indicated that he arrived weakened in battle. In later chapters it is only indicated that he is weakened because Urashiki steals his chakra.

Back