• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

No, no she is not. Kaguya was fighting the entirety of team 7 and was only ever hurt when Kakashi used a space warping attack on her. Then they had to seal her away.

She also easily fended off a susanoo clad Sasuke.

Lol, Delta would be rekt by a Youton FRS judging by how it easily took off her legs. Kaguya tanked Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken - one of Naruto's strongest ninjutsu with very minor injuries and repeatedly manhandled a Perfect Susanoo. Delta has not even taken Naruto down despite some handicaps he's facing. There's no way she's stronger than Kaguya, at all.

Mindovin said:
Sasuke is above Naruto's normal modes with Indra's Arrow otherwise Naruto countered every move and Sasuke couldn't destroy the clones.
Bijuu amped Sasuke is defintely far superior to Six Paths Kurama Naruto, i think your thinking about the Asura avatar

Mindovin said:
@Shadow
Read the whole conversation. Kurama mentions how Sasuke doing what Hagoromo did to Juubi but in reverse, not power levels.
which requires a huge amount of chakra and chakra control, meaning that at that moment Sasuke used the susanoo as a vessel to fuse all the tailed beast, meaning his susanoo was essentially a Jinchuuriki , meaning he had to be on Hagoromo's level to do that. well thats how I interpret it

Bunnyandtiger said:
the Kara group is strong equivalent to Otsutsuki?
Well, we'll see how the feats stack up. Delta's position isn't 100% guaranteed, in my opinion. We need more feats and concrete statements to be sure that they're comparable to the god tiers beyond doubt.

Right now, there are differing opinions everywhere. If Sakura or some other Kage level shinobi pulls some weird shit off against Delta, we'll be back to square one and her page will probably be deleted. There's been some bad writing in Boruto so far, so I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this happens.

Questions from me

If assuming that Delta has been attacked or gets defeated to Tier 7 characters, will you upgrade those characters to 5-B too?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Bunnyandtiger said:
the Kara group is strong equivalent to Otsutsuki?
be deleted. There's been some bad writing in Boruto so far, so I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this happens.
to be fair =Inconsistent Power levels doesnt mean bad writing

As shadow has said it really depends.

I for one find it hard to believe that the Kage would truly stay at tier 7.

Personally it would be worse wrtiting if they did as it would make no sense. They know that they are going to be fight people on the level of Kaguya very soon. If they did nothing to get any stronger it wont be logical at all. At the same time that woud have to be explained in the manga/anime possibly with reasons how they got stronger but if they at least explain that they did, that would be more understandable.

Also something people need to remember is that Sakura after saving up chakra for a few years was able to bump herself up to Kage level using the hundred seals. Now she has been saving her chakra up for about 20(?) years now. And could be more depending on how much later she ends up using it. And on top of that it is likely her base form is stronger now.

Personally I would like the current Kage to get expanded on preferably we should be told that they have trained to fight the otsutsuki at the very least because that would make sense storywise.

@Rocker

I can see Kodachi doing something crazy with Sakura, but the other Kage are just too much. Even Sakura is a stretch and most of the fanbase would laugh it off.

@Rocker
I can see Kodachi doing something crazy with Sakura, but the other Kage are just too much. Even Sakura is a stretch and most of the fanbase would laugh it off.
Again if there is an explanation, then really laughing it off would just be silly.

I like the Sakura being useless meme, but it is clear that during the war she was anything but useless. The hundred seals is a near perfect ability for getting ridiculous stronge without even any training.

As for the Kage like I have said, personally makes less sense that they know that the otsutsuki are coming and just sit around doing nothing.

Kodachi would just have to do it in a believable way. of course best option is that the Kage never get a fight against the Kara in a way that makes them look as weak as usual. And the Kara are taken out in other ways e.g. more otsutsuki. or Kashin Koji.

Questions from me

Why Boruto's Karma power from Momoshiki is similar to Kawaki's Karma power from Jigen?

Show whether Momoshiki is related to Jigen or not.

In manga and anime shows that Momoshiki sees the future of Boruto.

That means he knows the Kara group?

Really, I like Kodachi's personal character designs and some of his ideas but this would go a lot different if Kishimoto was still doing the manga himself.

@Rocker

But even so, there's a limit to how strong one can get with normal training since there's such a thing as reaching your prime and none of the current Kage are particular geniuses. There is simply no way the Kage can get to that level by normal means; I doubt they could even reach Prime Madara / Hashirama levels with training alone. All of the god tiers so far have needed some sort of juice to get to the level they are.

Also, judging by what Ikemoto said about Kawaki, I think the character designs are up to him.

impossible cuz PIS still exist lol

the day Sakura become 5-B NV god tier become tier 0 believe it

Shadowbokunohero said:
Coming to Biju Susanoo one shotting Naruto enhanced Susanoo, that's laughable at best, first, there's no proof it's stats are lower. Second, this is literally the same thing as Biju Susano excpet instead of Biju amping it, Naruto himself is amping it. Naruto >>>>>>>>> lol >>>>>> Biju
Naruto's six paths kurama form was unable to harm Sasuke and Kurama clearly stated that Indra's arrow would have killed Naruto, Naruto was only able to stalemate when he amped himself up and used Six paths giant ball rasengan.
.....and? Biju Susanoo = Sasuke + the other Biju

Boruto Fusion = Sasuke + Naruto

Indra's arrow being able to kill Naruto doesn't mean Naruto is a weaker mix than the Biju

@Rocker
But even so, there's a limit to how strong one can get with normal training since there's such a thing as reaching your prime and none of the current Kage are particular geniuses. There is simply no way the Kage can get to that level by normal means; I doubt they could even reach Prime Madara / Hashirama levels with training alone. All of the god tiers so far have needed some sort of juice to get to the level they are.

Also, judging by what Ikemoto said about Kawaki, I think the character designs are up to him.
You would be right but if the mangaka says so what can we say against it lol. This is what I meant by it would have to be believable or at least without a doubt that they are on the same level or that the enemies are not weaker at least in verse. I mean look at Dragon Ball and how people are strnoger with literally zero reasoning, fricking Freeza went from tier 4 to tier 2 because he ever trained before in his life... even Bleach has byakuya go from tier 7 to High 6-A. I agree that normally you would not be able to reach otsutsuki level which is why I prefer that they never fight people on that level or that if they ever do there is a very good explanation why thaey can reach that level.

Yeah I mean Ikemoto my bad.

that bold prove that she was afraid of more then just momo

Yeah, she was afraid of Momoshiki AND Kinshiki, the people she specified in her scroll

IT amp Biju chakra amping PS >>50%Naruto himself is amping PS (without NE)

IT amp? Biju aren't >> Naruto at all, and please let's drop the "50%" logic, funny how we use this to donwplay Momoshiki but never other villains as if Naruto hasn't been dividing chakra to battle other villains with Bunshin time and again

Indra's arrow would have killed/oneshot Naruto

And?

but momo only overpowered him at least he did not shown to able to oneshot naruto

And? So?

If such a day comes, I'll hit all of the Naruto discussion websites I can find to laugh at the haters. :)
lol.

Like I said I believe that the Kage should logically have a plan of some sort, if I was writing the manga atm really what I would do is make the Kage stronger, not 5-B, at most High 6-A(Hashirama cells is always an answer lol). The Kara would maybe have a couple people on Naruto/Sasukes level with most being the new Kage level. Jigen, Delta and one random would be 5-B+ depending on how much stronger the God tiers get. Not Kashin Koji because I believe that he should stay as more of a scout with maybe powerful hax.

Tho technically if Sakura ever became 5-B she actually would be the most useless Planet level character lol, she can literally just punch hard and nothing else

Back