• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who is an administrator of the Brazilian Naruto wiki. He has access to Databooks with translations. I also have a friend who translates some things for me

oh look, i got a kudos lol its been awhile (reminds me of the time this guy wanted to win an aguement by saying he got more kudos than i did lol). so, i just remembered something cool about the naruto of old. remember back in the day, when chakra was only visible if it was very compressed and large in quantity, and whenever a really op villain would power up, u could see some of it, and people be like "oh shit, his power chakra levels are ******* huge", but nowadays we got casual ************* doing this just cuz they got their potato chips stolen lol

The episode was greaatt frfr it was so dee man so deep but the action was great as well. Next episode tho is gonna be freaking amazing!! I'm glad this arc was long because it allowed us to truly understand and learn about The fabrications

Lmao yeah and this is great experience for team 7 and we can see what they can do up against a Jonin level boss like him

I mean on first glance they look pretty accurate and up to date for something that we did not even notice, just needs some formatting and I guess I have no problem with them.

They are fairly common in the naruto verse I guess, not as common as Haki, but there's like 20+ charaters who have a sort of variation of both of them at some point in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back