• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't Wait to discuss Samurai 8 in it's own discussion thread! Samurai 8 and Boruto in the same year! I pray Samurai 8 is weekly!

We might need a samurai 8 discussion thread when it comes out...

Anyway, recently I've heard people suggest that kid obito with zetsu is stronger than Tobi(Obito).

What are your thoughts on this guys?

Ok apparently this is the case : " Delta caught Naruto being soft on her. He was playing along to extract intel by pretending to be dying."

I could make a DeltaxBoruto fanfiction...

But I'd have to somehow tie it into my Game of ThonesXNaruto fanfic...which....

5B Kara members already lmao ƒÆ»ƒöуöÑ. Kara is litty. Even if Naruto is holding back we can still apply the scaling to 5B safely tho. Naruto is holding back but he is still taking damage and getting pierced by attacks. We scale like that on this site

Delta = Bae

Which means that she obviously is at least 4-B scaling to overpowered Novel Momoshiki who swallows solar systems.

Rocker1189 said:
I think it is a bit too iffy to scale her to Naruto deliberately holding back.

I mean we can't scale her all the way but we atleast know that she is in the 5B range. We already scale like that on this site. She should just get a 5B possibly

Agreed, attempting to make her 5-B based on someone explicitly holding back and no other showings is iffy at best.

We have to wait for the chapter I agree. Just so u guys know she also reflected a Rasengan as well it seems. We scale Toneri to Naruto btw. Hell we even scale Goku to Beerus who was holding back on purpose. I don't see anything wrong with scaling her to 5B possibly when it's acceptable on this site but let's wait for the chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back