• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Naw @Mx3 that's the one for Sasuke I'm talking about the feat from the Last which doesn't rely on OBDs Naruto earth. The sub rel feat I'm talking about is the one from Onoki
Bro, look at the first one aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@astral if u dont mind, would u mind mentioning the fact that MAS madara/kurama is only 6B even though he fought hashirama who is 6A? that would make him weaker than even his edo's forms while not even at full power, which canonically incorrect
we need to fix that lol

tbb+ps sword>Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands in dura
0626-004

Any predictions for Chapter 31 now that JF news has died down? If not, any predictions on if Madara is gonna be DLC, you think he's gonna be Edo Madara or Six Paths Madara?

of boruto? well, i do wanna see naruto ******* utterly annihilate her u know? its been since we last saw badass naruto man. remember those days? ah, when mizuki was the scariest ************ around... damn... im old.

TheFinalOrder said:
Btw, Majestic Attire Susanoo isn't what Naruto and Sasuke used to One Shot Momoshiki. The misinformation is real...

I mean Momoshiki looked basically down for the count. His strongest form got one shorted with ease that's what I mean the Lava golem couldn't even withstand one attack

I wanna see some more abilities of Delta. Wonder what's KK thinking now. I also wanna see what Boruto will do and if any other Konoha ninja will arrive

• Sasuke's katon feat
scaling to Genin 8-A

• 0 Tailed Naruto with Kurama chakra feat
Upgrade Naruto to 8-A, Low 7-C with Kurama's Chakra ( Key: Chuunin Exams (Preliminaries))

• Choji with the red pill is at the very minimum feat
scaling to jounin leave Low 7-B

AstralKing7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Btw, Majestic Attire Susanoo isn't what Naruto and Sasuke used to One Shot Momoshiki. The misinformation is real...
I mean Momoshiki looked basically down for the count. His strongest form got one shorted with ease that's what I mean the Lava golem couldn't even withstand one attack
Yeah, but the form isn't MA Susanoo. Majestic Attire Susanoo is literally just wrapping Kurama in a Susanoo Cloak like armor. It acts as a layer of Durability and doubles the strength.

What Naruto and Sasuke did was what Sasuke did with the Biju Power. Used it to empower his Susanoo. It's basically a fusions rather thsn stacked ontop of each other.

Dude I think that's just stretching it a little too far now. Susanno wraps around Kurama like armor against Momo as well we don't even know if Sasuke can do the same thing he did with the Biju with Kurama cause he isn't mix their chakra because Sasuke doesn't have Kuramas chakra that's why it's more logical in the sense that he is just wrapping Susanno around Kurama. Sasuke Susanno now is different then his legged Susanno anyway back then because not only does he have PS he has SPC and rinnegan

it still wraps around kurama. it is 100% doing the same shit it did before, but it now looks different, and we are denying it? wow, we might as well say naruto doesnt use bijuu mode anymore then.

I'm not saying it doesn't wrap around Kurama (Please don't misconstrue what i'm saying), what i'm saying is, Sasuke is using Naruto's chakra and form to empower his Susanoo, like he did with the Biju Chakra.

MA Susanoo doesn't do that. It simply wraps around Kurama. Thus, the form used against Momoshiki is more of a fusion than simply armor.

cant it just be both? we literally see them doing so many combined jutsus over the years, why is this any different? anyhow, guys, i want to adress something real quick. base rock lee is rated 8B physically because he is stronger than sasuke and scales to sasuke's katon, which should not be the case, as this would mean that he could counter it in base as well, even tho kakashi, who is stornger than lee at this point, decided to dodge it.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
cant it just be both? we literally see them doing so many combined jutsus over the years, why is this any different? anyhow, guys, i want to adress something real quick. base rock lee is rated 8B physically because he is stronger than sasuke and scales to sasuke's katon, which should not be the case, as this would mean that he could counter it in base as well, even tho kakashi, who is stornger than lee at this point, decided to dodge it.
Lee doesn't scale from Sasuke's Katon.

@final is that from the bear kick calc? if so, my bad. im wrong. @astral, not really, since kakashi is 7C and the new calc for the katon is 8A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back