• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, one that can take out a baseless power of who ever know. And the Otsutsuki enemy of the continuation will have a extra par of eyes in where his nipples should be.

M3X said:
I think Sasuke deserves an upgrade on his profile. He is classified as "Hypersonic" with the justification that he hit the same speed as Lee, but Lee is "High Hypersonic". Also, Sasuke managed to be faster than Gaara's sand, which supports this rating
?

This is a mistake. Without the weights on his legs, Lee got faster than Gaara's sand, which moves at speeds of mach 25, Sasuke did the same

Can someone find the sub rel calc for the Kage level characters???

I'm gonna make the Majestic Attire Kurama Susanno CRT sometime during the holiday

@astral if u dont mind, would u mind mentioning the fact that MAS madara/kurama is only 6B even though he fought hashirama who is 6A? that would make him weaker than even his edo's forms while not even at full power, which canonically incorrect

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Oh yeah= Then which one is the strongest Majestic Attire Kurama Susanno?

The strongest Majestic Attire Kurama Susanno is the one that one shorted Momoshiki. See the thing is if I remember correctly we can rate something like that above the opponents. So technically we have been downplaying War arc MAKS because he literally one shorted Obito but we aren't scaling it to 5C while Naruto and Sasuke literally one shorted Momoshiki's strongest jutsu which makes them stronger Thant him. MAKS has shown to be the strongest forms of Naruto and Sasuke allowing them to completely one shot their opponents

Also the simple fact that Adult Naruto and Sasuke don't have MAKS as well means something is wrong. The crt is not only for stat changes but also for a new profile specifically for MAKS because it's been used wrong in battles and should literally be considered the same as Mecha profiles.

According to the databook, MAKS has resistance to energy absorption

Naw @Mx3 that's the one for Sasuke I'm talking about the feat from the Last which doesn't rely on OBDs Naruto earth. The sub rel feat I'm talking about is the one from Onoki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back