• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

Zetsus fodderized by the average Jonin, even they are septilions in number God-Tiers still destroy them because God-Tiers most important advantage is ability to fly, area effective attacks, their speed and durability.

Dzhindzholia said:
Maby,but Kinshiki is "Planet splitter" ,also i believe he can destroy thousands of Zetsus with 1 swing of his weapon.
If only we were actually shown Kinshiki splitting a planet. It'd be Low 5-B if he did it like Toneri, and didn't overcome the GBE.

If he overcame the GBE, it'd be much higher.

Burning Full Fingers said:
She also took a slam from Limbo. Let's stop with the downplay and upgrade her already.
You're talking about the Limbo that tried to Hit her but Naruto blocked the attack? That limbo?

im going open back my thread about the new characters that need to be added to the manga and pile up the new feats before it becomes to much from just waiting

ill try to help and someone said it should be postponed because of the speed revision but their finished. I dont know if the tier upgrades are still going through

Why Itachi is only 8-A in striking strength when he can keep up with Naruto and Bee?And I am 100% sure Itachi isn't weaker than Kakashi and other 7-Bs.

In reality, the speed thing of Minato didn't finish. I think that the people got confused since isn't was clear of what calc they were speaking about.

But I personally think that this revision won't advance if we don't put more effort from us.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
But I personally think that this revision won't advance if we don't put more effort from us.
If the Kirin calc is okay, a thread could be made to determine the scaling, but I think it's being delayed because it's connected to the Minato feat.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
That is not what he's saying. Initially, we couldn't use "Lightning fast" Raikage because the databook statement was a mistranslation amoungst other things. Now, Through the Sasuke Kirin stuff I brought up, Ay scales to At Least Mach 3000+ travel speed, but we can't use Mach 3000 outright as it would be cakc stacking.

That is what he means. So instead, we use VsBattles Wiki Lighting Speed value as Ay is Mach 3000 through scaling which is nearly 3x faster. I think Mach 1294+, don't quotevme though.

Sorry, mental lag with the wrong link >_>

The lightning speed is fine I think, but the picture he posted is the correct one since Minato was dropping his weapon in that panel, he would not drop his kunai if he will not teleport.

also minato actully had to percieve ay while he was point blank in front of him. I forgot but Minato has to choose which marker he wants to teleport to and in that very very short amount of time he had to decide before Ay had hit him. He also had a marks everywhere in the area. Just watched the anime and Ay was right in front of minatos face while he throw the kuni

Either way, everything is good, somebody just has to calc the feat using the Calc UMR and Kep created using VsBW's Lightning Speed value. Then we can move on. That's it really.

This is the new calc:

Average male head height = 0.218m

0.218/73 = 2.98 x10^-3 m

(2.98x10^-3 ) * 23 =0.069m

0.069/440,000 = 1.568 x 10^-7 seconds.

2.13 percent the speed of light.

mach 18591.29 which is still sub-relavistic.

That is an outliner, it was already calculated.

Shadow must be annoyed with us because we talking about this thing here and not in the other thread. :v

Back