• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm still quite conflicted on which to add for him. I added some for Sasuke-chan too.
Anyone can feel free to suggest quotes...but just remember to add the versions that said it. I don't remember sometimes.
conflicted on who?

We're literally dimensions apart lol. I remember that qoute. I didnt think that obito had a sense of humor cause he was talking about Kamui ability when he and madara unleashed the Juubi

"the moment people come to know love they run the risk of carrying hate"

"Im no one... I dont want to be anyone. All i care about is completing the Eye of the Moon Plan. This world is completely worthless... there is nothing left but misery."

"You remind me of myself just like when i was young, that will all change with time."

"You'll probably have to suffer again from now on... but dont change, keep going your way. You told me that you never change your words... that's your ninja way. Right?"

Any of these should be great for Rinnegan Obito

AstralKing7 said:
thats very consistent with Jirayia being 7A and sage mode naruto should be the only ones scaling from this i believe
And anyone comparable like Nagato and potentially War Arc Sakura several others as well.

it looks like it has a nice story mode behind it about why the diffenrent worlds crossed over and Light and his Deathnote are gonna be apart of it. If Light gonna be there than we might get Kaneki

AstralKing7 said:
You guys seen the new Jump Forces trailer!!!? It looks lit asf!! Naruto and Luffy and Goku Vs Frieza and they included SOSP Naruto this t ime and gear 4th Luffy
Giphy (10)
Infinity kudos for you.

Completed
The real Thanos, our savior, approves.

Waiting this game since the previous was out.

This scales to everyone who is comparable to or stronger than Nagato. I'd like to see the Databook translation because the wiki implies The cloud was created via Nagato's chakra and not simply environmental or weather manipulation like Kirin and Water Dragon Jutsu.

If this is the Case, Jiraiya would scale to 7-A+ as Nagato stated he loses had Jiraiya had information. Pain would also be 7-A+ as if the cloud is created from his chakra, that is a clear output feat.

At this point, it's scaling as usual.

As a gif lover, I have to say that the simple existence of "giphy" is beyond asinine, I have 1000+ Naruto gif because that page didn't let me download this gif:
Tumblr lqsl18obD81r2voduo1 500

Damn....They showcased Naruto more than Goku and Luffy and he beat the breaks off Freiza. Imagine this was canon!

Jump Force Gameplay Demon - IGN Live E3 2018
Jump Force Gameplay Demon - IGN Live E3 2018

wont lie im starting to think Bandi likes Naruto more than Luffy and goku cause they had him send freiza through a bus, a building and across a snow valley lmao. Gotta say this game looks way better than J stars lol. Also it seems like Naruto, Luffy and Goku are the favorites of Shonen jump tho. We got zoro, sasuke, and Akainu confirmed also

I cant wait to see the villain tho i wonder what type of perosn they gonna be. It would be awesome and a surprise if it was a girl lol. WOuldnt mind that for a change

Back