• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

TheFinalOrder said:
Well, Naruto, Dragon Ball and One Piece are Shueisha's biggest bread winners by leaps and bounds. Of course they'd lead the charge.
those three are literally the top 3 biggest manga in history by sales

so yeah lmfao

i also wanted to see Ichigo though

I was actually planning to make DMS Obito with the TSB staff vs Revived Madara with one Rinnegan...but then I realized that Limbo solos.

Yea thats a bit tricky, i would probably go with All powers from Tobi(or something along those lines) and then add the rest.

Eventho that method may seem stupid its probably the best one as writing all the powers again would clutter up his page.

Just need to wait for this weeks episode then I am sure things would blow up and we will have 3 threads in one day.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's more like Obito wouldn't know when to use Kamui since he can't perceive Limbo.
i think he can still perceive limbo cause he has SPSC in him since he was able to make a tsb staff

proven when Madara stated Obito only pulled out a small piece of the 8 tails and 1 tail. That proves that tsb doesnt come from having all the bijuu when he only had a small piece o 2

@BFF

Obito's Power and abilities section doesn't have to be updated. All the things he can do in his DMS form are already there, there is nothing new.

I know. What I mean is that we need to clarify what he can do in a key for his DMS state as he lost some abilities, but Shrek already mentioned something.

Don't forget RS is a cutting attack and with cellular attacks, it able to damage higher tiers.

Back