• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

TheFinalOrder said:
Remember guys, SM Naruto post Naruto being stated to have surpassed Minato is vastly stronger than 7-B+.
He still have a possibly but yeah I remember somewhere on this thread series that we agreed to have him 7-B+

People can't even argue it's an outlier or anything.

KN4 Naruto's 7-B+ feat was done by screaming.

Jiraiya's feat in itself is lowballed and could be 7-A+ if I used V. Frag as opposed to just fragmentation

Onoki's 7-B+ feat is massively lowballed.

What method was used for Jiraiya's feat again? If the databook statement qualifies it for violent fragmentation, it's probably good to use now that Pain has a 7-A feat, so it'd be consistent.

@Kep

Yo the narutoforum that Omimi posted the people there found Low 6-B Tailed Beasts m. Would u be able to open the link cause it won't let me

Pretty sure that's via some scaling they did, because they don't have a calc for that (that I know of)

I just checked again, and yeah, it's from scaling.

Okay, this is off-topic, but can someone convert 209.085.984.281.597.203.550,088 J for me to megatons / gigatons?

I just tried and I don't even understand what it's telling me.

@BFF

49972.7495893 megatons / 49.9727495893 gigatons

Use the number like this: 209085984281597203550.088

The . And the , are The things that it giving you those problems since they are inverted.

Also, I changed the large size ability of the bijuus to the one like kurama. But shouldn't Roshi be 7-C as well scaling from Kisame?

Also, I vaguely remember having a calc for KN4 Naruto's second large crater stored on my Google Drive that resulted in 7-A

Well....the Tailed Beast in the narutoforum r baseline or VERY close to Low 6-B so why can't hey be that since 50% Kurama is Low 6-B+

This would make sense to since when 50% Kurama lost MAJORITY of his chakra to Naruto (Kyubi vs Naruto) even though he was EXTREMELY weaken, Kurama could still make a giant a** Bijuu Bomb and even Naruto said "wow you still have this much strength left....yur amazing"

Back