• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

They're baseline scaling from Gyuki or something. And isn't Yang Kurama Small Country level+ already? He's supposed to be.
Oh I meant the OTHER Tailed Beasts since they r baseline Low 6-B the narutoforum while 50% Kurama is Low 6-B+. 50% Kurama should be higher though and I explained my reasons above

@BFF

How did the Tailed Beasts get High 6-C, I think in the narutoforum they gotten small country lvl from the same scan that we used for the Tailed Beasts

Also would this change BM or BSN Naruto?

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
@BlackeJan

The biju are high 6-C because of this.

7-A wouldn't affect neiter of those two.
Wait so why is 50% Kurama Low 6-B+? Naruto going BM was stated by Kurama to "not be perfect since it's our 1st time synchronizing"

Back