• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

Burning Full Fingers said:
People like Kakashi, Sasuke, Hiruzen, Jiraiya, etc get bashing too.
why tho ?

" Manda : Do you want me to eat you, you frog?! Gamabunta : That's funny I've been wanting a snake skin wallet "

" You're fairly weak...so what DO you have between your legs? "

" Underneath this mask is... another mask"

" They are using their immortality to their advantage! "

If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste… a little of my hatred.

They're all laughing. you're laughing at the cost of itachi's life laughing together competly ignorant of everything. your laughing voices sound like contempt and mocking me now, I will change those laughs to screams and wails.

TheFinalOrder said:
Why don't we have a DMS Obito key and Stats? He'd be: "At Least City+, Likely far higher (Stole Six Paths Chakra from Madara)"
I was gonna ask this yesterday Lmfao

you read my mind.

need an excuse to add a certain quote for Obito

@Causality

I'm not good at Calcs, but I was wondering if you factored in vaporization to the calc? I didn't see it anywhere on the calc.

6-C seems to be the most consistent with the verse i think

because doesnt sage mode naruto have a 6-C feat?

@ Shadow

The 6-C feats I know of are Jiraiya and gamabuntas feat, Narutos FRS during the war, and Tsunade claiming she is 100x stronger.

yeah we need a DMS obito asap cause this will be consistent with Kakashi if he gets a speed upgrade from scaling to kaguya and scaling to obito who had spc and kamui was had got faster than Madara's attack speed. Earlier Obito was also able to deflect Madara tsb while having fighting off zetsu controlling his body too. DMS obito also was able to attack and be intangble at the same time when madara hand with through his face but obito's hand was still in his stomach. DMS obito and kakashi should atleast be sub rel like guy. Dms obito was also able to kamui kaguyas attack right before it hit kakashi

Jiraiya and Gamabunta's feat is, like, Low 7-B

I recalced it and didn't publish it because it wasn't worth it

you mean this one > My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.

^)

Burning Full Fingers said:
This is what happens when you diss on the sauce.
Genjutsu Sharingan

You get the Sakura treatment.

many fans thought that sasuke at-last done it what we have been waitng for including me lol

Back