• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

why would everyone get telepathy ?

if u are talking about ninshu then no cuz no one knwos how to use it

but we can use sasuke word .........ninja can read each other thought if they are equal

i was reading through the war arc again and madara stated that SOSP orginally created the practice of ninjutsu so people could be able to understand each other's feelings using their chakra like Naruto did with the allied ninja forces and obito. Thats the reason we got it on his page already. Also if you just take out the time go over the manga again you'd be surprised how many abilites and things you can miss like Madara's necromancy

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Astral
I agree with what you posted about Sumire and Boruto.
Cool im not really sure about the telepathy thing tho. I only brought that up as a supporting fact if anyone ever asked how naruto has telepathy cause on his profile it sounds pretty vague

Off topic question:

Regarding a scale in lifting strength, the powerscaling page says:

"So if Character A is capable of lifting a car. And Character B has proven to be stronger than Character A, then it is safe to say that Character B can also lift a car."

So, is ok to asume that, if a character is equal to other, then other one can lift the same weight?

I would have loved to see DMS Obito use a Susano'o. But no, Kishi gave Kakashi instead. It was finally a chance for us to see Obito using Susano'o. >_>

just realized Obito need telepathy cause he actually spoke to Kakashi using his chakra and that is how he transfered his chakra when you think about it

"Country level with Perfect Susanoo via powerscaling (His Perfect Susanoo should be comparable to EMS Madara's, as he possesses Six Paths chakra)"

Isn't this a faulty explication? Did alive Madara have any amount of six paths chakra in his fight against Hashirama?

@Alex

It means Kakashi's Susanoo should at least be comparable to the other guy's, because he has Six Paths chakra while EMS Madara doesn't.

@Omimi

Hagoromo has it. Momoshiki's supposed to get it too, iirc. But why should Naruto get it?

Back