• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

Sakura has plenty of haters.

But oddly enough.....Most women I know who watch Naruto prefer Sakura over most other characters in the series.

Maybe it's a regional thing specific to north america.

Pretty sure it's a regional thing.

Search for "Naruto bashing fanfics". Guess who is the number 1 target.

Ok im done but.

I have not applied the changes to:

Guy, Adult Naruto, Both Sasukes, Hashi, Sakura cause profiles are locked

And Hagoromo, Kaguya, Hamura, Indra and Ashura as some profiles are locked and cause im uncertain whether they should get it aswell.

Mitsuki needs Shinden added to his profile. Sumire needs emotion manipulation and mind manipulation strength, power bestowlment, and strength enhancement using Nue's chakra, Boruto needs energy absorbtion and resistance to seal or bindng and also to paralysis. Also every ninja well chakra user needs telepathy added to their profiles by connecting their chakra to someone proven by Madara's statement about SOSP belief of ninjutsu and its purpose to be able to understand each others feelings through connecting chakra like Naruto was able to use telepathy on Obito and the whole allied ninja forces

@Astral

I think we need scans or links to the jutsu articles in the wiki. Anything.

@Shrek

Do you mean you can add telepathy for everyone?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Ok im done but.

I have not applied the changes to:

Guy, Adult Naruto, Both Sasukes, Hashi, Sakura cause profiles are locked

And Hagoromo, Kaguya, Hamura, Indra and Ashura as some profiles are locked and cause im uncertain whether they should get it aswell.
What for?

Mitsuki purple L
Sumire's abilties are self proven. We see when she absorbs a person's chakra using the Nue's chakra the person becomes negative and very depressed or angry. Metal Lee became very angry and was able to bring out his abilites even tho he is shy in front of people. Shino wanted to kill Boruto and Shikadai and Mitsuki. Sumire's own chakra also had control over her and made her very negative and depressed herself. She also needs power bestowelment because she gave the newspaper guy the ability to control paper and Metal lee was able to bring out the first gate even though he never had done so before that.

Boruto needs energy absorbtion simply because his Karma sigil gives him the ability to do so. It also seems when he was in his Karma mode for form he was able to move in paralysis and binding while mitsuki and sarada couldnt. I can get the scans for him Karma

Is there any proof that Kurama lost half of his overall power when split by Minato other than ''his chakra split/halved'' or something like that?

Back