• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #10 Celebration

Also, should we add to the pages of Sharingan users that they can't see through sound based illusions? That's the impression I got from Kabuto vs Sasuke and Itachi.

Yeah, but the Powers and Abilities without would be different than with it. Plus, the Chidori without a Sharingan is a Weakness.

Then how about this:

Without Sharinga

Tier: At least 8-A, possibly higher

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Chakra Manipulation, (Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant?), Lightning Manipulation, Enhanced Smell (and Hearing?), Stealth Mastery, Statistics Amplification, (Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags?), (Speed Enhancement with Shunshin?), Shapeshifting (Can transform into animate and inanimate objects), Weapon Mastery (Expert in the use of kunai, shuriken, and other ninja weaponry. As an adult, can channel lightning into them to further increase their sharpness, cutting power, and achieve effects such as paralysing targets), Duplication (Can create shadow clones that can use his techniques. As an adult, can create lightning clones that can perform the same function, on top of paralysing opponents on contact, and water clones), can replace himself with inanimate objects to avoid damage, can adhere to walls or walk on water

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, possibly higher (Able to become Jōnin at very short age; superior to Obito, who is stronger than Genin Naruto)

Speed: At least High Hypersonic (A ninja from the Hidden Stone Village complimented his speed and was able to briefly fight others from the same village; superior to Genin Sasuke)

Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class, possibly higher (Stronger than Genin Obito)

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level, possibly higher (More durable than others Genins)

Standard Equipment: White Light Chakra Saber and Flying Thunder God Kunai

Weaknesses: Without a Sharingan, the Chidori is an incomplete technique; one of it's drawbacks it's the speed required for it, this force the user to move mostly in a straight line with a single focus point, because of this it can be counterattacked before the user can react properly

With Sharinga

Tier: At least 8-A, possibly higher

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Chakra Manipulation, (Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant?), Lightning Manipulation, Enhanced Smell and Sight (and Hearing?), Stealth Mastery, Statistics Amplification, (Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags?), (Speed Enhancement with Shunshin?), Shapeshifting (Can transform into animate and inanimate objects), Weapon Mastery (Expert in the use of kunai, shuriken, and other ninja weaponry. As an adult, can channel lightning into them to further increase their sharpness, cutting power, and achieve effects such as paralysing targets), Duplication (Can create shadow clones that can use his techniques. As an adult can create lightning clones that can perform the same function, on top of paralysing opponents on contact, and water clones), Limited Precognition (The Sharingan allows him to see the image of his opponent's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body), Power Mimicry (Can copy the ninjutsu, genjutsu, and fighting styles of his opponents), Limited X-ray Vision (The Sharingan allows him to see chakra through solid obstructions), Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, can replace himself with inanimate objects to avoid damage, can adhere to walls or walk on wáter, Resistance to Illusion Creation

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, possibly higher (Able to become Jōnin at very short age; superior to Obito, who is stronger than Genin Naruto)

Speed: At least High Hypersonic (A ninja from the Hidden Stone Village complimented his speed and was able to briefly fight others from the same village; superior to Genin Sasuke)

Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class, possibly higher (Stronger than Genin Obito)

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level, possibly higher (More durable than others Genins)

Weaknesses: His Sharingan is new and he's inexperienced in it's use

Didn't we agreed to use with Sharingan you may ask?

Well, too late, since I did without Sharingan before getting a response.

I will add the links and stuff when I edit the profile, don't worry. Also, Kakashi doesn't have chakra manipulation in his profile, shame to all of us because of that.

@Shadow

Yes upgrade Condor he is unstopable at this point.

@Alex

Keep them for the next thread that u MUST create before Shadow blitzes us so we can get back our lost Eggboi dominance in the op.

@BFF

I updated all edo-tensei healing less Hashirama, there also things in his profile that are outdated. AKA Lifting Strength and Powers and Abilities.

And what do you, and everyone, think of the Kid Kakashi thing?

@Alex

Okay, but what's outdated in his P & A?

I think it's okay. But possibly higher would make it look crammed somehow, so just make it at least 8-A.

Well, isn't outdated but there missing the basic things like Weapon Mastery, can adhere to walls or walk on water and others things.

Ok, but Sharingan is the one that we will use? There some of the power that are between () because I don't know if there are for his kid self or for part 1 Kakashi.

Well weapon mastery is fine but i didnt give Hashi general ninja abilities cause he died before the ninja system was established by Tobirama

Now that you mention it literally everyone should be able to walk on water or stick to walls.

So should i apply it to everyone missing it?

Ok.

So, is this ok:

Tier: At least 8-A

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Chakra Manipulation, (Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant?), Lightning Manipulation, Enhanced Smell and Sight (and Hearing?), Stealth Mastery, Statistics Amplification, (Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags?), (Speed Enhancement with Shunshin?), Shapeshifting (Can transform into animate and inanimate objects), Weapon Mastery (Expert in the use of kunai, shuriken, and other ninja weaponry. As an adult, can channel lightning into them to further increase their sharpness, cutting power, and achieve effects such as paralysing targets), Duplication (Can create shadow clones that can use his techniques. As an adult, can create lightning clones that can perform the same function, on top of paralysing opponents on contact, and water clones), Limited Precognition (The Sharingan allows him to see the image of his opponent's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body), Power Mimicry (Can copy the ninjutsu, genjutsu, and fighting styles of his opponents), Limited X-ray Vision (The Sharingan allows him to see chakra through solid obstructions), Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, can replace himself with inanimate objects to avoid damage, can adhere to walls or walk on wáter, Resistance to Illusion Creation

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level (Able to become Jōnin at very short age; superior to Obito, who is stronger than Genin Naruto)

Speed: At least High Hypersonic (A ninja from the Hidden Stone Village complimented his speed and was able to briefly fight others from the same village even without a Sharingan; superior to Genin Sasuke)

Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class (Stronger than Genin Obito)

Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (More durable than others Genins)

Weaknesses: His Sharingan is new and he's inexperienced in it's use

These are the abilities that I not sure about: (Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant?) Enhanced Smell and Sight (and Hearing?) (Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags?) (Speed Enhancement with Shunshin?)

They are ok for kid or for part 1?

Also, everything ok with the grammar?

@Shrek

I think so, didn't Kinkaku and his brother walk on water?

They don't have it in they profiles.

Weapon Mastery for them as well.

I think we should give Explosive Manipulation with explosive tags given to only the capable seal users or people who able to create them otherwise they remain in their standard equipment section.

I never understand why we give other people than Minato Flying Thunder God Kunai, could someone explain this to me?

Ok.

Hearing and smell comes from this, is ok?

The others abilities should be ok as well.

@Mindovin

This is why Kakashi as a kid have Minato Kunai in his standard equipment.

@Alex

Flying Thunder God Kunai is nothing but kunai if the person doesn't know how to use Hiraishin, it seems unnecessary to me.

minato comes to kakashi's aid when he is in trouble same for the rest of his team. Thats why he gave them to each one. its only usefull tho in battles with minato

Back