• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

I don't consider that as legitimate because how in the world are we gonna consider that 5A when we see stars in Momoshikis dimension but not for Kaguya. So I wasn't taking into consideration Kaguyas root dimension

I believe there is the Shinobi universe, the "ice" universe cause there was a civilization there, the "lava" universe for the same reason and the others and the sand universe cause it had a star. I also belie the clan are from a different universe as well and I believe the Palace of the dragon king is ina different universe cause Urashiki travels dimensions

Ok, this is just my personal opinion. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

According to my opinion, Momoshiki is not likely to be older than 1000 years.Of course, it is unprovable and without proof.

But if that is true, Momoshiki is waiting for Kaguya to send the chakra. Over 3000 years 3000 years at Kaguya did not contact or send chakra. The missing period is 3000 years. No one doubts

PS.I listen to everyone's comments. Of course I'm not good at English.*translate.google

If my opinion is ridicolous I must sorry.

But I think maybe Momoshiki could be less than 100 years old. May They use cross-dimensional techniques. (My opinion alone Thank you for listening)

I don't think we consider it all the way hollow anymore but either way Toneri way moving the moon with his own energy which was calced at Low 5B so it doesn't matter

When we be able to upgrade the verse again I believe the multipliers will boost BSM Naruto up to 5B but as of now BSM Naruto is only low 5B

AstralKing7 said:
When we be able to upgrade the verse again I believe the multipliers will boost BSM Naruto up to 5B but as of now BSM Naruto is only low 5B
It's KCSM, not BSM (Big Difference) and is irrelevant because Base Naruto is already 5-B.

I thought it was BSM Naruto, you can't tell the difference with the two in the Last

Until we get base Naruto at 5B it wouldn't work out

What's even going on with Kep in the first place??? I know he is banned so what's there to work out then???

AstralKing7 said:
I thought it was BSM Naruto, you can't tell the difference with the two in the Last
Until we get base Naruto at 5B it wouldn't work out

What's even going on with Kep in the first place??? I know he is banned so what's there to work out then???
Naruto can't be in BM if him and Kurama aren't synced together. Kurama being outside fighting is proof of this.

Then how was he using his chakra in the first place??? Half of Kurama was out I thought that was what we accepted in the first place. That would also mean Naruto would not only be 2x stronger but he would maybe also have the SM multiplier as well after I look more into it

Also, what argument is there against Base 5-B Naruto?

• Base Naruto => Base Sasuke in AP and physical stats, with Sasuke simply being faster.
  • Base Naruto could match Sasuke physically
  • Base Naruto could fight Momoshiki, only being outclassed in Speed.
Who's idea is it to Not have Naruto as 5-B in base?

I also just realized that the multiplier also applies to War arc SOSP Naruto as well lol cause that's when he got both halves of Kurama

AstralKing7 said:
He was able to use BM with only half of Kurama in the war so it doesn't make sense
Yes, but now Kurama is hole and Naruto would have access to KCM still, which doesn't require Syncing with Kurama.

It still doesn't explain how he was able to link with Kuramas chakra when he was outside of his body if we wanna call this KCM as well. I remember it being called Kurama Link Mode as well but what's to link when the whole beast is outside your body??? At first people considered this PIS cause he should have died but when you only have half of the tailed beast it makes sense cause Naruto came back to life in the war.

Rocker1189 said:
MOmoshiki travels dimensions but I dont get what you mean by time. Also wtf do ages have to do with anything and all your dimension picture are so weird some are:
Toneri dimension? like what?

The only people with confirmed dimensions are momoshiki and Kaguya(well and Obito but that is a different matter all together).

Also why are their ages being discussed?
PS.It is the residence of Toneni.

It is a dimension other than the dimension of Naruto. Not the dimension of Kaguya.

I'm not sure It is in the universe or in dimension. But it may be a dimension.

current address

Of course, it's just my personal opinion.It is inaccurate and has no evidence.

But I think Toneri In a different dimension. Of Kaguya dimension

Toneri is not in live the moon in the Kaguya dimension.

Toneri has a dimension of his own.

• My opinion alone If it's ridiculous, sorry.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6mxxtf/what_kinshiki_meant_about_space_curvature/

Of course, I still think that Kaguya is less than 60 years old And Momoshiki is also less than 60 years old.

Kaguya does not send chakra to them for more than 1000 years But they do not notice the anomaly.. Really is They should have come Find to Kaguya with 100 years for not sending chakra. They just come to realize kaguya 1000 years?.

Of course, they noticed the anomaly because they saw more than 10 arcs in space.

Kinshiki

I found teans in kaguya's world

The space curvature exceeds 16.

We were supposed to wait to harvest that world

Anything ovcn ten in the space curvature is an abnormality and must be reported immed iately to the clan. that is law

She created a dimension and created the world more than 10. Make Kinshiki wonder her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Y5SEPmkHw

The sight of the clip is not James's dimension. It is the solar system. James destroyed by all civilizations in the solar system And James transformed all civilizations into a god tree.

said. James destroyed the world and all civilizations in the solar system Easily.

The conclusion is to deliver the chakra. Should not take more than 1000 years.

Momoshiki shows up. He can destroy all civilizations In solar system and transform all living creatures into god tree. In a short time

Rules of the clan possibly "You will need to send a chakra within 1 year. If more than it is considered abnormal"

-Boruto novel 3

Momoshiki destroyed the world and destroyed all civilizations in the solar system with easily.All living things in the solar system Changed to god tree.

Sending chakras should not take more than 1000 years.

Bruh lmao I just realized Kep is gonna hate us with the new revisions lmao

The scaling with the multipliers is about it be insane bruh. Sasuke is about raise the bar with Kirin and CM2 and Deidara seems to be getting a nice upgrade as well lol.

Then we got Naruto in SM which is gonna be way stronger but only scales to Pain

Back