• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

Note fact. I think he can destroy the largest mountain in the world And Big city of the world Easily.

He may be better than Deidara.

But he does not have much fighting scenes with others to see how much. LOL

Should be At least '7-B 'higher

He should have fought kinkaku. I think he can fight. If there is a fight. = 7-A level

Earth Mountai

the height

I dare say that. him can destroy the Himalayas and island. Of course he can do it.

PS.Thank you for your advice

We should now record Kitsuchi's information.

Tier: At lest 7-B

speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (On par with, or even faster than Kinkaku)

kinkaku speed (Faster than Chünin and Jonin.)

Kitsuchi

Now that I think of it, aside from Juubito possibly scaling to a casual Madara, he could be Sub-Rel via sheer scaling since Kage are about Mach 5000.

If only I could find the Mach 7500 calc again...

yeah it seems someone is starting to deleting profiles for Hanabi which is annoying now.

Code:
Can we scale her to 7C since she is a jonin and team leader Hinata scales from her in the new chapter

Also anyone got one of the novels data books cause it says Boruto has 4 out of5 stars in mental resistance which means he is highly resistant to genjutsu

Kakashi putting him in genjutsu is natural causes it's freaking Kakashi lol a guy with damn near perfect chakra control

@IAmMyself

I know, but still. A lot of people here who make decisions haven't watched or read the anime to that part. That and the anime isn't canon anyways. We don't accept Naruto anime as canon. It saves everyone a lot of time and air by using Manga Scans as opposed to trying to get anime portrayals accepted.

Back