• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

onoki have hax

Ummm Actually, it can destroy 6-A level defense.

But we should count the breadth of destructive power. Can destroy the mountains Not much more than that.

His hax power is second only to Yin-yang,Truth-Seeking Ball,Otsutsuki power,.

probably not

Boruto isnt super super popular but it isn't that unpopular

I mean One Piece and Super came on a Sunday in Japan

Somebody should calc 100+ year old Ohnoki's speed feat though. It won't be impressive overall, but still, it was impressive for how old he was.

Lol this is another one of those moments when people said No to things about Naruto verse only to have it come back and bite them in the ass

I always knew PS was atomic level hell it was even in the name. Guess we can finally change its rating on here and apply proper scaling if it has calcs

Oh that's gonna be awesome than and bring in more views since it's gonna be a hour long

I personally believe they should have did he Momoshiki fight like that

I heard it's gonna be good cause team 7 is chasing Mitsuki you Ryouchi cave and they are gonna fight some people there

Maybe they are sages as well

Their never going to dedicate 1 hour specials for slice of life, that is jus t a quick way to be unpopular. Also ryouchi cave? Does that mean we get to see the sage snake again?

Back