• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

I wonder if Kishi will be involved in this Arc. Likely he is as he would be the only one to give information about Ryouchi Cave.

most likely tbh but we can always just ask lol...

tbh i think this arc will set up how strong team 7 really is like showing new feats like 7C which will be consistent with current feats

should we add the time stop resistances to rinnegan users pages and resistance to Boruto's page now

Please let me know if i should post something Naruto related but not serious... just for fun, idk if you can get banned for that though...

Shikamaru says that Sasuke is Finding for Urashiki And crossing the dimension requires enormous power.

Naruto is anxious with Kurotsuchi told to send the army to Attack the Ōtsutsuki clan.

are also many people is otsutsuki .

And it seems that Canon is trying to convey may There are many people is Otsutsuki clan that we do not know yet.

otsutsuki has many members

I believe there must people many stronger than momoshiki. Kaguya is just a soldier who takes care of the god tree.(That is the duty delegates )

momoshiki Has a bigger position than kaguya

Otsutsuki is too strong an enemy. More than ninja in dimension Kaguya will Can fight
Naruto may be covering up some horrible truth.With the strength and awesome of the otsutsuki clan. LOL

We already know that there are lots of more members

I don't think Naruto knows anything about them tho. Tbh imo Naruto is too dumb to try and go help Sasuke explore. He must be a idiot for thinking Sasuke can fight someone as strong as Urashiki by himself when they themselves say Urashiki is strong and we already know he has hax they have never seen before. Like time freeze

Which is why I have a feeling that we are underestimating Sasuke and his abilities remmeber that in the fight against Momoshiki Naruto and Sasuke were literally unable to use abilities. Urashiki does not seem to have the ability to straight up absorb atacks althugh he can steal them.

I believe Urashiki is gonna use the paths abilities and absorb jutsus well the chakra from them

I hope Sasuke shows more abilities but if Urashiki is as strong as Momoshiki then Sasuke want win but he will put up a good fight

This could motivate him to get a arm or a Asura path arm

Honestly imagine trying to chase after a dimension hopping being with eyes that can see above 20km away in 360 degrees and an xray. Must be a night mare.

IKR lmao

What do you think about the Urashiki being the one to attack the ninjas??? I don't think it was him cause that would be bad writing and too son for him for to come back

Hmmm that could be interesting lol didn't think that way. That means we may need a Log page cause we haven't seen him use any jutsus

I don't think it's Urashiki as well btw

I kinda just think it's Mitsuki but it would make sense with it being Log as well with this just being a test for Mitsuki by Oro and having him going rob Ryouchi cave to train

I am wondering if the next episode is going to be this week sunday or next week sunday... oh wat nvm the switch starts on october the 7th.

It starts in October and we are also getting a new op and ending or maybe second or third week of September I forgot but not next week

Imma laugh when Naruto/Sasuke fight Urashiki and they think he's as strong as Fused Momoshiki just to find out that Urashiki is only using like 30% of his power or 50%

Bruh I can see that tbh lol something Daemon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Oh no Shrek is back now Jigen can't take over the future threads ovo

ShrekAlmighty said:
Eggboi is always canon.
Tumblr nrh9nivG0E1uouf1fo1 500
No, i dont think so.
I distinctly remember someone posting it on devian art, so unless they stole it, it isn't any more canon that shrek is love shrek is life

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, can Hashirama resist Tsukuyomi? What characters in the series would be able to resist or survive it?
Nah, I dont think anyone that is not the God tiers of the verse can resist it.

Back