• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

Yeah we should do that and also find the characters who should still be 7A from other calcs and make sure to fix the scaling so it's reasonable and no one that's stronger than the person who made the feat is left out

I looked back at the calc and it seemed to use specific heat capacity of water which actually does not add much to it (only ^12 joules) and uses latent heat , I dont think the calc is changing.

I quote. "V = pi*12000^2*2000 = 904778684234m^3

Rest mass of the clouds would be about 907493020287kg."

904778684234 x 1.003 = 9.0749302e11kg which is the same thing.

Okay then. Everyone goes back to 7-C except CM2 Sasuke who'll be High 7-C. Then Orochimaru, and by extension Jiraiya and Tsunade, will be High 7-C.

It's not everyone that's getting downgraded lol

Character like Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Gaara and Lee and Obito and Killer Bee and Madara will still be 7A and should be after fixing the scaling also the Jin's as well

Naruto scales above Gaara and Madara states Narutos FRS was too much for him to tank which is why he absorbed it.

Pain and Sage Mode users - except that brat that calls himself Mitsuki - among others. We should remember the 6-C calc too...

@Shrek

Yeah, I meant to say those that can't scale to Pain.

Boiii RS ignores durability of course he cant tank it (Also i dont remebember the statement being anything besides Madara commenting "Too much power" or something like that), but dont even try scaling War arc SM Nardo above Madara.

No one is scaling him above Madara lol Madara acknowledges his power which is enough to scale Naruto to 7A and above Gaara or comparable to the Gaara that got smashed by Madara later on

Also Madara literally knew nothing about FRS so I don't think that's the reason he didn't tank it. Raikage tanked it as a edo and his armor was on even tho you say it ignores durability. Know that I think about it lol it doesn't make any sense to say that's the reason FRS can't scale to Madara when he is a edo. Why would he tank his Meteor but not the FRS when Raikage did and they are both Edos

@Astral

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-560?id=377710#14

He just mentions that the RS has a shit ton of energy or chakra not that he cant tank it or anything such as that.

Indeed Gaara got demolished obviously

True but he didnt mention that he couldnt tank it. Raikage didnt tank it he was all cracked up which is the only type of damage a RS does at it deals little to no actual physical damage and even then i really dont get how it doesnt ignore durability heck it was explained to attack cells with its wind and we have had this accepted for basically ever now.

Raikage didnt tank it he just regenerated the celluar damage as RS "doesnt deal physical dmg". There is no reason to scale it to Madara.

"Why would he tank his Meteor but not the FRS"

Well, good luck trying to scale SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken to Tengai Shinsei and a Juubidama because Madara "tanked" both.

Back