• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

Nah, only Sarada could possibly get that and I doubt they'll give it to her. It could make sense though. Because if Boruto gets Sage Mode, it'd look awkward if Sarada's the only one who can't use senjutsu.

I was joking with both him having it and it being planet level but I would like sarada to get slug sage mode and combine it with MS.

cuz mitsuki already has sm so i dont think they will give it to all of them(team 7)

mitsuki = sm

boruto = jogan and karma? mark

sarada = ms and probably will get rinnagan

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wait, what about the Mangekyō of the Shin clones.
Seeing as how they live with Kabuto, that's kinda ****** up Burning.....

Maybe Kishi and co. will just pull a Obito and Kakashi and forget about the blinding side effect

Nah, I was thinking Orochimaru would have a pair in reserve or something.

Obito had Hashirama's DNA and Kakashi had Rikudou juice.

Kakashi and Obito have both been using Kamui for an extended period of time, Kakashi spamming it in the War with at most Kakashi only being bedritten when both of then should've been Blind in those eyes after the 1st few usages as we see with Sasuke and his spamming made him go nearly blind quickly and Itachi was already pretty blind in his eyes.

That'd be gradual improvement. MS weakness was never ignored for Kakashi. Also, Sasuke's waaaay more trigger happy with his MS than Kakashi was.

Obito had Hashirama's DNA. MS weakness was irrelevant for him.

In any case, ignoring the weakness for Sarada without any explanation would be pretty stupid writing. I'm pretty sure Kishi would look at Kodachi like he was drunk if he ever suggested that...at least that's what I think.

For comparison, I am pretty sure than just in the Kage summit Sasuke used his MS just as much as Kakashi did in the war.

It's a hyperbole, as the title already states.

I don't want to sound rude, but that's very clearly a hyperbole so I'm not sure why you asked that in the blog. If Light Fang is not accepted, how would Mifune's statement be?

I don't think anyone ever said Kara was stronger than the Clan

Jigen is as strong as Naruto and that's it nothing else

I personally believe all of them will have sage mode. Boruto needs sage mode or his Karma or Jogan most likely will passively absorb natural energy and give him a chakra cloak like Toneris

Sarada most likely gonna be the first to show Slug Sage Transformation

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's a hyperbole, as the title already states.
I don't want to sound rude, but that's very clearly a hyperbole so I'm not sure why you asked that in the blog. If Light Fang is not accepted, how would Mifune's statement be?
Actually i didnt see that there lol. I though it was addressing Sasuke that was attacking no?

Shouldn't Nagato / Rinnegan Users have Enhanced Senses for being able to see through the eyes of their Six Paths or summons?

(It's even mentioned under Enhanced Senses as Multiple Vision)

Yeah Pai and all Rinnegan users should have that cause they also can view from th perspectives of their summons as well cause they have the rinnegans in their eyes

Yeah I accept Mitsukis form as a chakra cloak and he can control the chakra as well in forms of snakes like Sumire

Looks cooler than Kabuto's DSM at least. Can't wait to see matches for SM Mitsuki vs SM Kabuto....

...Oh, wait. They already exist. *facepalm*

Code:
Bro I've seen some of the spoilers for the next chapter and it looks so lit lol like seriously. It sounds like more of a slice of life and informative chapter. We learn more about Kawaki and Jigen...
Spoiler, Jigens Karma Seal activation Mode or whatever his Seal is called creates markings down his eyes similar to Momoshikis. Jigen can als kill by spreading the Seal on someone else's body.

Oh yeah lmao Boruto and Kawakis bond is getting tighter cause they aren't peeing together with a little fight with Karma being activated and Naruto on the toilet then creating a Kage bunshin to stop them I predict.

This chapter gonna be so damn hilarious and lit 😂ƒöÑ

Oh, damn. So we finally see Jigen's seal. I wonder if that'd be some kind of death manipulation or something. Let's wait for explanations.

5DD4C80F-5E8D-4DF2-B7F6-84D44FD27421

😆😆😆😆😄😃!!! I can't even make it pass this page guys it was so freaking lit. Just look at it man. Also this confirms Boruto in character can now use Karma anytime he wants to lol as well as Kawaki...Kawaki also is taking Boruto seriously but not as serious as Garou for obvious reasons.

You guys need to read this ASAP cause it's also funny as hell

Boruto wanted to know why Kawaki peed right beside him...Kawaki wants Boruto to stop bossing him around...Naruto is dropping a load in th bathroom...Jigen is training to be a professional toilet plumber.

Sums up this chapter

Back