• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto AP High 6-C Character Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability

"Logically, characters capable of physically achieving a certain degree of energy output, must be able to at least withstand a comparable amount of damage, or their bodies would break apart from the strain and automatic counterforce, whenever they exert themselves."

Also Hashirama has waaaaay better AP feats than minato so his durability would be above minato's AP based upon this unless your claiming hashirama is a glass canon, in which case I'll wait for you to prove that.

"Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions."

Kep said no to kakuzu being upgraded, this is a much larger scale upgrade applying to multiple characters and it is more comprehensive than the previous thread, so his position could change after reading this. But yes I will be going to grab a staff member shortly.

Which points do you believe were debunked, and the characters being upgraded are listed at the top of the thread.

I don't see any counter arguments against raikage and tsunade that haven't been refuted. Nor deidera and sasori, the only character that's AP is in question is kakuzu, but his durability has not been refuted, and niether has the argument for his AP really, but could you elaborate on why the Raikage, Tsunade, Sasori, and deidera don't have large island level AP?

Tsuande is gonna end up being 6C for another reason but everyone else u listed is a big no^ Especially Sasori ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Only a couple of these people should actually be 6C in some way or another

We already showed you why sasori with the 3rd kazekage puppet would scale above biju, seeing as the 3rd kazekage is stated on 4 separate scans to be the strongest kazekage which would include gaara and rasa who both scale above shukaku and deidera who oneshot the 3 tails.

No he doesn't scale in AP to the raikage, he only scales above in speed unless you can show a feat of kcm naruto doing this? Then i would agree with you.

Astral king you can go ahead and provide counter arguments for the characters you believe aren't biju level, Ill gladly look over them and provide refutations if need be.

And I've already showed u why 6C Sasori is inconsistent asf. Sakura is not 6C in the first arc of Shippuden ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Sasori doesn't have 6C durability lol, nor does Sakura tank any attacks from sasori, In fact his iron sand literally tanks attacks from full power Sakura so sasori would scale above her. You also haven't provided any scans of sasori being inconsistent, Your argument earlier was the 3rd kazekage was inconsistent but that was debunked due to the fact that is the only lore we have on the 3rd kazekage so it is impossible for him to be inconsistent.

The 3rd raikage tanks the strongest attack from kcm naruto, and kcm naruto doesn't ever hurt the raikage in their fight, so he wouldn't scale to the raikage.

The pillar was undamaged by the attack, just moving the pillar wouldn't indicate that it bypassed it's durability. An example of this is me kicking a rock, just because I can move the pebble doesn't mean that I can crush the rock with my foot. Another example is when gamabunta falls on the 9 tails, just because he moved the 9 tails doesn't mean his AP scales to the 9 tails.

He actually was scaling to the nine tails at one point but it's an outlier.

Also the fact that we can't even tell when sand is damaged man. That's like saying Gaara's Sand doesn't scale to anyone because it never gets damaged since it's sand

No he never scaled to the 9 tails he was tossed off of the 9 tails and was literally getting bodied by shukaku, there is nothing to suggest gamabunta relative to any biju. That iron sand formation doesn't crack move or shift around like gaara and rasa's sand when Sakura hits it, and the iron sand did block the attack, so yes it tanked a full power attack from the raikage, you are also making this argument under the impression Sakura has anti feats, even if you make the argument that Sakura did break past the iron sand (which it didn't) it would just be a higher end feat for Sakura as she would have nothing to contradict it.

When has Sakura ever hit Gaara a sand??? Also sand logically can't crack unless your talking about Gaara a sand armor.

Sakura does have anti feats lol. Sakura got one shorted by KN4 Naruto and was afraid of KN3 Naruto

That toad never got bodied by Shukaku. Shukaku even was even damaged somewhat which is why it's all an outlier for Boss toad

As stated earlier in this thread Sakura's ability puts chakra directly in her fist, so her AP wouldn't necessarily scale for her durability as she doesn't do this for her whole entire body. Her getting a durability anti-feat doesn't refute the scaling presented.

I'm not saying Sakura has hit gaara's sand I'm saying when gaara and rasa's sand is hit by something else it splatters and moves, and yes his iron sand can crack if it has a high enough concentration of iron, and I believe it is entirely made of iron, or it could also be reminiscent of gaara's sand armor where it is just iron and sand condensed into a hard outer shell, but none of that happened, it blocked sakura's blow and was completely undamaged.

Which naruto are you referring to when you say "KN4" naruto and "KN3" I'd actually like to see some evidence of these claims as well.

No Gamabunta directly states that he would die if he took more air blasts from shukaku, and it is also shown that shukaku was supressed until gaara went to sleep, and the only time gamabunta was hit by shukaku was when gaara was awake so it wouldn't scale.

Her Being scared of those version cloaked naruto is not an anti feat lol.That Naruto is capable of shooting bijuu bombs that can break through Rashmon gates.She was more so scared naruto was relying on kuramas power again and scared that he might not return to normal.That was also her first time seeing him fully transform so her being shocked isn't crazy.Aweaker version of that 4 tails also shocked Jiryah as well so.

I'm going to quote myself form earlier. "Sasori doesn't have 6C durability" but his ap would scale above both rasa and gaara via his 3rd kazekage puppet.

Yeah you can say that but why post a scan of Sakura not being hit by the sand but instead "bodied" by a sword that's not 6C

because sakura's durability would not be 6C so it would not be a 6C feat to pierce her, his iron sand also pierces sakura. This was just to prove that sakura in no way scales to sasori, as she is unable to affect his iron sand's durability and is also damaged by both his puppet's sword and his iron sand.

She didn't tho. She just toppled it, you can later see all of Madara's Susanoos standing here. Mei did, however, melted a Susanoo's hand

Ronnijuro said:
Chakra doesnt enhance the body physical strength/speed or durability.
Except it actually does.

Databook 1:

Chakra

Accumulating chakra and forming seals to activate a jutsu!

The physical and mental energies from 130 million body cells, that is, chakra, are accumulated, and by performing seals, this energy is converted into a jutsu. If this sequence is performed impeccably, the jutsu is activated.

To activate jutsu other than taijutsu, basic chakra conversion is needed.

To put it plainly, chakra is what fuels a jutsu. The mental and physical energies of a shinobi's body are joined together into stamina, which is internally converted into chakra, the energy source for a jutsu's activation. The efficiency of this conversion is influenced by the user's skill. Being able to efficiently convert stamina means a possibility to cast an even larger number of jutsu. In addition, chakra can be used to temporarily trigger some physical abilities. Thanks to this, shinobi can perform superhuman physical feats.

No she did beat that susanoo clone, there was just multiple of them hence why onoki is surrounded by them, those were different clones than the one Tsunade fought.

NoodIes67 said:
No she did beat that susanoo clone, there was just multiple of them hence why onoki is surrounded by them, those were different clones than the one Tsunade fought.
There are explicitly five clones for each Kage. There are 25 Susanoos standing. 3 in groups of 5 (The ones that are fighting against Tsunade, Ōnoki and A4) and 1 in a group of 10 (The ones that are fighting against Mei and Gaara).

She didn't beat it. She just toppled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back