• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Thread

>Um no he was clearly still under the effects of it but he could still move which is resistance to paralysis.

Did you ignore what I said in the post above?

U do realize he was paralyzed right? No one is ignoring you; it's just wrong. He clearly overcomes the paralysis.

With your logic no one who has overcame Nara clan's paralysis is resistant.

U can't even make a strong argument that they aren't resistant to paralysis when they are getting paralysis on screen and moving through it

Where does Kakashi get paralyzed? On the pages I read in his fight with Pain there isn't a moment where Kakashi becomes completely immobilized.

anyone who get stab by black rod get paralyzed

if he was able to move after getting stab by black rod than he should get resistant to paralysis

@Omimi; only if you ignore the context that I mentioned up above.

no ididnt ignore

it simple thing which u are making it hard thats all

and i am not trying to convince u so u can avoid my comment

Damage3245 said:
Where does Kakashi get paralyzed? On the pages I read in his fight with Pain there isn't a moment where Kakashi becomes completely immobilized.

Dude I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand, especially when u want to talk about context. Kakashi literally felt the chakra from pain coursing in his body. Hence the reasoning why the panel with the rinnegan eyes appeared. When he was stabbed he felt another presence because of the chakra and the eyes even indicate he was paralyzed because that's when they appear and u can literally put 2 and 2 together

U keep talking about completely immobilized but the reason he didn't get fully paralyzed is because he obviously resisted it

Like are u looking for a reasoning that he resisted it?? Hope u not man. This is a feat for him. He doesn't need any reason at all lmao.

Black Reciever Description fom Narutopedia

By stabbing an opponent with the rods, the user can transmit their chakra into the target's body, disrupting their own chakra and throwing off their movements.[27][28] The user can fully immobilise the target by stabbing them with multiple rods,[23] as well as prevent them from moulding additional chakra by piercing their tenketsu.[8] Provided the user is close enough, they can potentially control the target's movements, though this can be resisted if the target's own chakra is powerful enough.[29] Aside from being stabbed, simply touching the receivers can apparently also incur negative effects,[8] though Rinnegan wielders are seemingly immune.[30]

all Scale Powders users(naruto; fu and 7 tails)get light minip

Page 324

Ninjutsu, Hiden - Hiden: Hiding In Scale Powders Technique

A hiden technique that takes away the enemy's field of Vision
with a glittering scale powder that was scattered into the air.
The fine light particles that Fu, the former Jinchuriki of the Seven-
Tails, spits out are diffusely reflecting, dazzling the eyes with
radiance.

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-9#post-54070287

Back