• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

I thought it was invulnerability?

Invulnerability to ninjutsu was mentioned, so I said you should make a thread for it.

even if all dont agree with Biological Absorption resistance for naruto but Kaguya should have Biological Absorption

Burning Full Fingers said:
Astral

Why should Ōtsutsuki members get clairvoyance? For Madara, wasn't it already agreed upon?
Well they pratically have the same amount of power as Naruto in his sage mode since the clan has senjutsu just like Naruto and are god tier i thought it was possible they could maybe have it since they are all close in power

i mean, the situations where he could use it are near nonexistent. (and doesent it need seals AND handsignes?)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i mean, the situations where he could use it are near nonexistent. (and doesent it need seals AND handsignes?)
All jutsu need seal and handsigns. Madara in the middle of battle performed the jutsu right before he hit tsunade and no madara said aslong as u know the signs you can turn it to an advantage.

@BFF

You welcome~

Ok, Kakashi just need Dimensional Travel and Space-Time Manipulation.

I think so, ask shrek just to make sure.

Yes, since Kabuto mention it. But the thing here is feats>statement, so I dunno.

Then I not sure here neither, it can be just Naruto with a super high level of energy manipulation.

Here is the chapter for the clairvoyanse thing.

Six Paths Senjutsu users and JJ invulnerability?

Also, the charismatic persuasion thing for Naruto... I really don't know, the page says:

• Charismatic Persuasio. The weakest form of the power, but no less an effective method. The user can sway the target in one way or another, either by making them question their loyalties, or by messing with their mind through psychological tricks alone.
Naruto shouldn't have it, but it confuse me because his telepathy and what he did with Obito.

psycological tricks are part of natural carisma, an exemple is someone knowing what you like and saying they like it too to get you to be theire friends.

the fact that naruto does it unknowingly doesent mean he doesent have it

Yeah, I'm waiting for the consensus on the resistance to ice manipulation for him.

But is the statement contradicted? If not, we can add possibly or likely Mid-High.

Yep, that's where the clairvoyance comes from. I need opinions for that as well.

I think the invulnerability might have to be for another thread.

1.X ray vision for sharingan users

0579-009
0579-010

2.naruto should have resistance to Telekinesis reason he did showed resistance to attractive and repulsive forces of The Deva Path

0438-006
0549-009
0549-010

3.resistance to poison for

sasuke

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VHrqqALbZ...OU8kwkeI1lw5i1IQb4UPUQCHM/s16000/0485-008.png

and resistance to poison and poison attack for naruto via kurama chakra?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SdlZKsyV6...H9TspwP_46v6iTFaUXK6QwCHM/s16000/0299-004.png

yamato said kurama chakra like poison

4.Fear Manipulation for kurama and naruto

0028-012
0228-015
0292-009
0103-016

Looks cool.

That seems like he just overpowered it?

Isn't that in Sasuke's page already? For Naruto, that...could actually make sense.

I think it's just the nature of Kurama's chakra. If they fight him, they don't predominantly feel fear. Think of something like Rukia vs As Nodt.

Ok.

No, but the High-Mid Regenerationn for edos come from Madara feat coming from this chapter, I think. So is probably safe something like this: "at least High-Mid, possibly or likely Mid-High" just to make sure.

If it not contradict anything with the page and the concept, then I fine with it.

Ok.

The fear thing in Naruto verse is something like this:

X character >>>>>>>>>>>>>> other one = fear via Killing intent or/and the power difference, but it can be overcome. Sasuke was terrified of Orochimaru at the beginning but he was able to fight him after he overcome his fear.

X character = other one = no fear.

Exactly. It's not actual fear hax, and it's the same for a lot of verses.

Sometimes, they just feel uncomfortable due to the malevolence of Kurama's chakra.

1) Looks fine.

2) I agree with BFF, since KCM 1 was affected anyway.

3) Looks fine. Sasuke don't have in his profile that resistance, BFF.

4) I don't know what to say here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yep, that's where the clairvoyance comes from. I need opinions for that as well.
1st I will explain it more clearly for everyone to understand what happened here so everyone can give their opinions more clearly

copy past from Clairvoyance

The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory Perception.

here he was sensing six different event of war at the same time like he was watching it on six monitor

naruto gain information
Rfdf
1.sakura and other healer are healing injured people

2.kakashi and guy fighting or looking at some one

3.random ninja laying down or dead

4.shikamaru and other ninja fighting

5.many dead zetsu

6.kimimaro attacking samurai

@Alex&BFF

I actually disagree on the whole fear thing, I think it should at least be mentioned on the profiles of the people who have displayed it (Like, Fear inducement on weaker opponents). If it was really something that was only based on raw power, then everyone who is weaker than another character would experience it.

And it can't be based on amount of chakra either.

@BFF

Also, I understand what you mean when you say characters experiencing fear is common place in fiction, but the way killing intent is dipicted in Naruto isn't natural (Unlike the cases you are talking about).

Orochimaru paralyzed both Sasuke and Sakura, he also made them experience their own deaths via visions(Sasuke even thought it was a genjutsu)...That's not normal, and we can't call that anything other than fear inducement.

I already gave my opinion on that. It's either up to others or you make another thread for it, but I can't say I'm in support of it for now.

Looking at the poison thing for Naruto, I'm not sure if Yamato is likening Kurama's chakra to poison or the way it entered Sakura's wounds.

i forgot but shoulded we add seal jutsu to everyone in Borutos class and boruto himself since his whole class knows sealing jutsu

then that would mean naruto doesnt have sealing jutsu even tho we have sealing on his page and kakashi stated that it was a sealing jutsu that stops movement i believe

He does with Shukaku's powers.

That said, people like Hashirama currently have sealing for things that don't really classify as sealing according to our definition here.

Should we give Naruto statistics amplification with Kurama's chakra? Not talking about KN1, but something like KN0.

Back