• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And like I said not all Fuinjutsu are seals. Fuinjutsu can be seals, ironically unsealing things, and movement restriction like Danzo's Curse Mark he put on Sasuke. Iruka's Jutsu falls under the latter. And not only that the thing that was actually holding Naruto in place was the shadow possession.

I'm not able to give my thoughts on some of these but I'm fine with the Orochimarau Dimension, Standard resistance to Death and Age Manipulation unless it's something special like killing or ageing the soul, Power Bestowl is fine for Obito just explain it.

u guys do agree that sealing necklace = sealing no?

also

hashirama wood release can weakened/seal biju power

naruto can resiste wood release

so does this count as resistance to power seal or any power

Accepted:Dimension Creation, Resistance to Death and Age Manipulation, And power Bestowal.

The rest still need to be discussed.

Well a bit late to the party but i personally agree with pretty much all the accepted ones and Madara's limited resistance to soul manipulation, Sasukes resistance to time stop but only as far as perception and Non corporeal spirit Momo

I agree with Non-Corporeal for Momoshiki as a spirit but as I said on our discussion, Boruto would need to be the one to touch Momoshiki to get Non-Physical Interaction.

I'm think Sasuke having limited Resistance to Time Stop is fine just explain why on his page. I guess Boruto having resistance to Time Stop is ok, my only issue is if Momoshiki just decided not to freeze Boruto so he could have a chat with him. I would suggest a Possible Resistance to Time Stop just to be safe but if everyone else is fine with solid Resistance to it I'm fine with that either way.

Resistance to sealing seems fine. Not sure on the resistance to Soul Manipulation for Madara since that's just him returning to his body. Resistance would be if he resisted being removed from his body in the first place. Amatarasu likely just burns faster than he could regenrate since the fire is on the spots that are trying to regenerate.

So what are the conclusions and staff consensus here?

Madara- Resistance to sealing and soul manipulation Orochimaru- Dimension Creation Obito-Power Bestowal Momoshiki- Non Corporeal as a spirit Boruto- Resistance to time stop Sasuke- Limited resistance to time stop/time stop perception Edo Tensei- Resistance to death and age manipulation Naruto- Limited Invulnerability scaling to hags

Why boruto get resistance to time stop when momoshiki let him move? So he can become momo vessel?

AstralKing7 said:
Uh, that was never stated dude like ever. He even praised and was surprised by Boruto's power and heritage
Momo vessel thing stated in the previous boruto chapter,it still didn't explain boruto resistance to time stop. There is no proof for it for now

That has nothing to do with what's being brought up. Even the anime disagrees because Momoshiki even stated that he has the power of the Otsutsuki running through his veins. He talked to Boruto he froze time so that Sasuke and Naruto couldn't intervene again. He was surprised that Boruto had that power which is literally dtwted

I will have to unsubscribe from this thread due to overwork. You can send me a message when you have finished the discussion and reached a consensus.

AstralKing7 said:
That has nothing to do with what's being brought up. Even the anime disagrees because Momoshiki even stated that he has the power of the Otsutsuki running through his veins. He talked to Boruto he froze time so that Sasuke and Naruto couldn't intervene again. He was surprised that Boruto had that power which is literally dtwted
no, all otsutski are immune to time stop, toneri gets freeze by Kurashiki in time. Unless but show this feat again he should have resistance to time stop. It's the same as when zeref meets Natsu and stop time, Natsu didn't get resistance to time stop at that time. He gets resistance to it later when he moves inside DiMaria stop time. Boruto case is same as Natsu, unelss boruto show this feat on his own, he should not have resistance to time stop.

Since the changes have been applied, it was requested that I should close this.

Antvasima said:
1997KD told me to reopen this again.
Thanks and as i say even tata disagrees with boruto getting resistance to time stop
PicsArt 05-04-12.01.02
I guess boruto resistance to time stop should be removed unless we get any more info

It makes sense.

The only special thing about Burrito at that time was his Jougan and it wasn't activated when Momoshiki stopped time.

Wait...you can just allow people to move in stopped time...? Is that how it works, or are we saying that Momoshiki has extra abilities?

YungManzi said:
Wait...you can just allow people to move in stopped time...? Is that how it works, or are we saying that Momoshiki has extra abilities?
Zeref did it as well in ft

That's FT logic tho and only applies to Zerf

Not only that but Boruto would still get resistance anyway because of the fact that he can function inside time stop. His brain works, and he can hear and see everything.

He was effected by the time stop but we see his body moving a little which is proof that Momoshiki didn't let him move voluntarily

AstralKing7 said:
That's FT logic tho and only applies to Zerf

Not only that but Boruto would still get resistance anyway because of the fact that he can function inside time stop. His brain works, and he can hear and see everything.

He was effected by the time stop but we see his body moving a little which is proof that Momoshiki didn't let him move voluntarily
Yeah, 1997KD is right, Zeref's case is similar as he allowed Natsu to move as he want to talk with him. I am neutral for the time stop case but I think it would be weird that Momoshiki didn't allow him to move to communicate with him. I see no reason for resistance as I believe that Occam's razor would reject the resistance to time stop for this case as well.

Momoshiki didn't let him move and Boruto even stated it. Did anyone here even read the chapter????

This context is not similar to FT at all

We literally have a statement that Boruto couldn't move in time stop. We see him perceive and function even tho he shouldn't be able to. Momoshiki's time stop effected him. That's it. We don't need anymore information because everything this there in our faces. We don't even have to assume anything. Boruto gets limited resistance since he can see and function and even move a little even tho he states he couldn't move

I removed the resistance from boruto profile since it seems majority disagree. If minds are changed it can be added back.

Back