• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OnePunchSaitama said:
I must be.

Be lamb and check for tiger seal in the wiki.

Because that could also be interpreted as half Ram seal...
... I am actually done with you lol. The manga shows it is a tiger seal, the anime that ou tried to use to prove your pointshows it clearly as a tiger seal now you are trying to say it could be half ram.

But at least you stated that it was deliberate...

Rocker1189 said:
... I am actually done with you lol. The manga shows it is a tiger seal, the anime that ou tried to use to prove your pointshows it clearly as a tiger seal now you are trying to say it could be half ram.

But at least you stated that it was deliberate...
not really there is no rule in the book which says ninjutsu signs cannot be combined for another jutsu.

Just for comparison Sasuke manipulated Naruto to use his ninjutsu.

In this case i would rather make the case of possible Ghost Transformation use. It starts with the same signs.

That was sarcasm, i thought you got that..

Its the internet sarcasm is hard to convey.

I dont even know what you are trying to say with Sasuke manipulating naruto lol.

Also please just dont, he uses a hand seal and then uses a jutsu, the jutsu uses the tiger hand seal. then he uses no hand seal but forces his soul back into his body. logical conclusion the hand sealw as for the jutsu since the jutsu came right out of the hand seal.

Rocker1189 said:
Its the internet sarcasm is hard to convey.
I dont even know what you are trying to say with Sasuke manipulating naruto lol.

Also please just dont, he uses a hand seal and then uses a jutsu, the jutsu uses the tiger hand seal. then he uses no hand seal but forces his soul back into his body. logical conclusion the hand sealw as for the jutsu since the jutsu came right out of the hand seal.
VOTE-2 fight. I think so during taijutsu exchange he forced Naruto into few of those hand sign for a fire jutsu.

That's bad argument. If that's really the case where are other jutsu signs for the Fire jutsu which was mentioned?

But than again this seems to be quite weak in comparison. Not foolproof.

OnePunchSaitama said:
VOTE-2 fight. I think so during taijutsu exchange he forced Naruto into few of those hand sign for a fire jutsu.

That's bad argument. If that's really the case where are other jutsu signs for the Fire jutsu which was mentioned?

But than again this seems to be quite weak in comparison. Not foolproof.
I am still not sure what that has got to do with Madara.

I linked the wrong jutsu: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Dragon_Flame_Release_Song_Technique

Wrath of Itachi provided the right one, and you really wanted kishi to draw evey handsign for a complicated jutsu? mid fight?

You are actually tiring me with how obtuse you are being.

Madara is resistant, but it's not impressive since he needed to release it, so "Limited Soul Manipulation Resistance" is fine by me.

Naruto has no sealing resistance, he physically destroyed Hashirama's necklace which in turn stopped the sealing from completing. The sealing isn't even actual sealing, it releases energy that wrapped around him to incapacitate him and he just broke the necklace before it did so.

Orochimaru is legitimate, no issue with it, it's explicit.

Not sure about the Edo Tensei in terms of death manipulation, some death manipulation target the soul which would work. Resistance to age manipulation is fine unless you can age souls.

Obito's is weird since his soul went into Kakashi which in turn gave Kakashi his Chakra, the So6P and Uchiha Chakra in him. Which is why the Mangekyo left when Obito's soul left. It's not really power bestowal, but Chakra manipulation, really good Chakra manipulation.

Amaterasu should not get Regenerationn Negation. It was simply burning Nagato at rate beyond the Edo Tensei's Regenerationn. It's literally reapplied never-ending flames for several days that can't be put out. As it's constantly applied it's constantly dealing damage, meaning the Regenerationn couldn't keep up.

Boruto stuff is too vague and unexplained currently to determine what it actually all is. We still don't know what is even up with Momoshiki right now nor Karma. I'd say wait for those.

There was already a thread for Limited Vulnerability which didn't lead to Naruto getting it as well.

IMade you are back (where did you go?)

He did not need to release anything? Not sure about your point here. It is not about him releasing the control it is about him putting his soul back in his body after it was getting pulled out, you might be getting confused.

I dont mind about Naruto dont particularly agree or disagree.

Agreed with oro.

as always resistance is case by case and strength by strrength, it should work if the death manipulation has no mention of affecting souls since they are undead.

It is essentially power bestowal.

I agree with amaterasu I guess, makes sense.

I agree with bortuo about waiting. But I dont mind either way he did touch a ghost or a ghost did touch him either is fine.

I personally thing Naruto should get it. But did not participate in that thread.

Momoshiki should get Non-Corporeal as a spirit. And since Boruto was able to come in contact with him he should also get Non-physical interaction. I'm not sure what the problem with this it. To me it seems pretty clear cut.

In the middle of the 5-B and Toneri stuff I got busy with tests, my battleboard and applying for several paid internships. It's still eating my time right now, but I have a little more room since I've finished my tests and everything I was working on for my battleboard was leading up till last Saturday and today for April Fools. Still busy with internships, classes and job hunting in the mean time though, so my activity is definitely cut short here.

Madara literally states release, he had to rescind the Jutsu as he said himself. If he was actually fully resistant then he wouldn't need to undo it and just fo about as usual. It's only limited resistance since he momentarily stalled it and then needed a solution.

Yeah, the age and death manipulation resistance seems fine, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and assume that those abilities based on souls wouldn't work.

If we give Obito Power Bestowal it needs an explanation cause it's not like in the middle of a team fight he can just grant someone his DMS.

I don't think we should do anything with Momoshiki/Boruto until Karma and Momoshiki get explained.

Right, thats cool.

Ahh, I did not get your point. I see what you mean however I would say that is because he is in an edo state, his body is consistently falling apart unlikely a real life body but being held together by his soul.

Yeah I get that.

Right, I also get that.

I dont think there would be much explanation of momoshiki touching boruto.

Momoshiki is dead, so I'm not sure we will get any more information about him. We already have evidence supporting Non-physical interaction for boruto and Momo 100% is Non-Corporeal.

Yeah, Rocker and WoI agree with him and me too. Can we add those abilities?

While I agree with the death/age stuff, isn't it a bit redundant? Aren't all Type 7 immortals assumed to resist that stuff? Same reason we don't put it for say, robots?

I mean, as I started with, I agree that Edos should no-sell it, but I kinda don't want to start a precedent for it.

Btw, I agree with IMade as well.

Madara should get normal Res to Soul Manipulation,not limited.He returned his soul to the body just fine.His body would crumble overtime because Edo was released,so he used the seals.

Dzhindzholia said:
Madara should get normal Res to Soul Manipulation,not limited.He returned his soul to the body just fine.His body would crumble overtime because Edo was released,so he used the seals.
I don't agree. When they ask him about it he says it like he had alreay rescinded his side of the Jutsu. It's more than likely just an oversight of Kishi's.

R1)Madara only able to do it cause he knows the sign, otherwise, his soul just left like other

R2)neutral on Orochimaru feat

3)edo resistance to age manipulation is true, but some death manipulation can still kill them.

4)that was just for plot, but I'm neutral on this

5)Madara/Naruto break the sealing- they just overpower the sealing that's all, it's like capturing the Kaguya in normal CT

6)Amaterasu- i don't think, cause normal Regenerationn negation, affect remain even after flame extinguished

7)boruto resistance to time stop- nope, it's nore like momo let him move inside his time stop, same goes for touching his soul

8) Sasuke resistance to T.S.- he just sees what's going on there he didn't do anything, limited resistance to TS is best for him

1, we have literally already gone through that you are going off the wrong feat.

2. how can someone be neutral when orochimaru stated it.

3. yes we have already gone through that still

4.it does not matter what it was for, he did it so he gets it.

5. which is resistance to sealing as most sealing also nulls your abilities.

6. not really but either way it just burn faster.

7. touching him is not momoshiki letting hm touch him ghost dont let you become abe to touch non physicals.

8. we know.

yes time stop specifically wont affect boruto but sasuke would only be able to observe actions during it.

Actually we agreed last year that Boruto should get resistance to time stop. Boruto touching Momo doesn't matter; it's the fact that Momoshiki had assumed that he wouldn't have even been able to interact with him in the first place. Momoshiki literally states that it's becaue of boruto's power/heritage that he can interact with him. When your in time stop you should automatically assume no one can interact with you.

Also Sasuke was supposed to have limited time stop resistance because he can perceive it.

Naruto has more than one sealing feat. He also destroyed the Seal place on him by the Jonin level ninja on Turtle Island. He also destroyed the seal/barrier placed on him in Boruto when he was training his personal guard

^Seal usually fails in presence of massive chakra.

If i were to compare than Sealing is similar to putting a plug on the pipe. If pressure is higher the plug will be blown away..

some saying massive chakra can undue sealing

manga dont agree with that nor does vswiki

naruto has Invulnerability cuz jubi jin power are same as hagoromo power/rsm

that was stat in both DB and manga so don't see any reason why u are nitpicking so much u are going to tell us that we should take your word over manga @imad

Omimi said:
some saying massive chakra can undue sealing
manga dont agree with that nor does vswiki

naruto has Invulnerability cuz jubi jin power are same as hagoromo power/rsm

that was stat in both DB and manga so don't see any reason why u are nitpicking so much u are going to tell us that we should take your word over manga @imad
can you state few counters? exceptions?

are you saying invulnerability with regards to sealing?

AstralKing7 said:
Naruto has more than one sealing feat. He also destroyed the Seal place on him by the Jonin level ninja on Turtle Island. He also destroyed the seal/barrier placed on him in Boruto when he was training his personal guard
"The seal on him on turtle Island" It was a regenerating barrier that Bee helped with. And the other one was also a barrier. And why are counting barrier ninjutsu as sealing at all? Not all Jutsu listed under fuinjutsu is actually sealing, it's a wide category.

Back