• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non of them has resistance to mind manipulation,Sasuke casts genjutsu and Naruto destroys them with TSBs,even if they are both planet lvl.

Revisions are going on for both sides and we have been through these vs threads already.

So I think I'll close this.

Also Nappa is on a higher end of Small Planet Level than Naruto considering he could easily destroy Piccolo, who beats Krillin, who one shot several Raditz level beings so... Nappa could likely one shot.

Also Naruto has a win over Raditz... So that means it wasn't a stomp meaning their AP are comparable to each other. And I know for a fact that Nappa could one shot Raditz with no diff so unless now your saying Naruto's AP is now on the level of Nappa's (which it's not) then him and Sasuke will either be badly injured or killed by an attack from Nappa.

Also Sasuke doesn't spam genjutsu like Itachi, not saying he won't use it just that it's not his main focus.

Even if we say they beat Nappa with Teamwork. Vegeta will literally one shot them like he did to the Sibaman.

While Naruto and Sasuke have some good hax, they are inferior in terms of AP, Dura, Range and AoE by a decent amount... Especially compared to Vegeta.

Sadow clones? ya know . 5000 of em. also rasenshuriken also one shots if at fullpower , and speed equalized allows the clones to easly get a hit whit vegitas "martial arts" style.

even whitout that, soul ripping also helps

@LordGriffin1000

"Also Sasuke doesn't spam genjutsu like Itachi, not saying he won't use it just that it's not his main focus"

Yes,but it doesnt mean that he will not do it,i dont think that Sasuke is stupid enough not to use a genjutsu especially when the opponent is stronger.Also,Sasuke uses genjutsu pretty often,he used it in the battle with Tailed Beasts,Raikage,Danzo,Deidara,that is only in battle,he used it a couple of times to finde out information.He doesnt use genjustsu only when it is useless,for example against Itachi,Naruto,Madara etc.

Lol now I know your just not listening and don't care.

1. Naruto never created that many clones period

2. If he did, those clones would be weak as hell

3. The Rasenshuriken won't one shot at full power period.

4. Even with speed Equalized Vegeta would just send of a ki wave and easily obliterate Naruto clones considering his large AP advantage.

5. Soul ripping helps to bad the only way Sasuke could hope to do that is by getting in close he is doomed since his dura is trash without his Susanoo and a simple hand gesture send Sasuke away, killing him.

Lastly I don't know if you've be keeping up with the revisions but they aren't going to put Naruto and Sasuke on Nappa or Vegeta's level.

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back