• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naofumi Anime
SomaRender
"Finally... I clearly understand... everything. I am...Dracula"

Rules: Both Combatants are Low 2-C

Speed is Equalized

Who Wins and Why?

Naofumi:

Soma: 2

Inconclusive:

Stomp:

Note: Base Soma from Dawn of Sorrow is being used

This match basically boils down to Naofumi shielding back Soma's attacks, after which Soma will go ahead and use hax. However, I'm not sure if he can reflect all sorts of hax.

Soma resists all of his own hax BTW, so if he notices just attacking only backfires, he'll seal him in a glyph.

Bobsican said:
Soma resists all of his own hax BTW, so if he notices just attacking only backfires, he'll seal him in a glyph.
Should I count that as a vote?

Medea also resisted her own OP death hax but Naofumi's rebound makes it much more powerful. Which is how she was killed.

Yeah, Soma also resists it.

Anyways, Soma's death hax comes from fodder (Meaning that it likely would still fail as he resists the stronger Castle variation itself), so he would eventually just seal (And by eventually I mean in less than a minute or so).

He can, it just... really can't be used as a wincon (Especially considering Soma can just heal himself), so yeah, stompy.

Actually, Soma doesn't appear to resist Law Manipulation to any degree. That's like a very slim win con though, considering Naofumi's lack of offensive skills.

Yes. I mean, he only even had it for 1 battle in the series, and he used it pretty early on in that.

Granted, he was fighting against Bitch-Witch at the time.

Sounds like optional equipment, which the OP would have to specify to be usable here.

Anyways, with that the match may be more fair, but using it on someone who he knows nothing about in this case (Soma), obviously means that he won't lead with it.

Nah, it's not optional equipment for a 1 time use. It's just the story ended after he got it and used it for the first time.

Infinity Zero is a skill which creates barriers around the universe sealing it off and preventing escape (Via teleportation or otherwise) and outside interference.

The spell itself prevents the use of godly powers as everyone is forced to obey the universe's laws.

"Godly Powers" meaning any ability which is not possible to obtain/maintain in the universe they are in. So that means goodbye immortality and OP Regenerationn. Also you get HP, MP, and SP bars; and if your HP drops to 0, you die regardless of any kind of special ability you have.

It's more useful when he has a fighter like Raphtalia at his side, but it's still a decent option. Although whether or not it's a valid win condition is another issue.

Then it likely wouldn't be usable as a wincon as Soma can still heal and all, he also has unlimited magic (aka, MP) BTW.

RIP this match.

Back