• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would either be that or have them as 6-B but make a note in their AP that they're stronger than other Commandments.

I find it rather outlierish because of ridiculously high the op is, I mean that high AP could easily destroy Britannia a hundred times over, maybe more.

Plus when Estarossa absorbed a commandment the was roughly the same PL as both archangels and yet they still overpowered him after stating that he could only get out of that domain by gaining same pl as them. that forced him to use another commandment after using attacked weaker than him .

Well, Fraudrin's self destruction would have very very easily wiped it off the map entirely while he wasn't even at full size (he reverted to like 20 feet), and Merlin was confident Mel could tank it.

AP almost never correlates with DC. See: comics, where the earth should be destroyed every time someone punches, manga, where Goku and Naruto should bust planets every time they unleash big moves and Aizen's final kido should have destroyed the continent. It's a moot argument. Nor is it outlierish because a weaker character has a casual Low 6-B supporting feat. Nor have there have ever been any limits shown for these characters for the feat to contradict.

You should also reread the fight. Since when are beings of similar level unable to damage each other? He was only forced to power up again because he was 2v1 tag-teamed. Against either individual he would probably have won judging from what happened.

ByAsura said:
Well, Fraudrin's self destruction would have very very easily wiped it off the map entirely while he wasn't even at full size (he reverted to like 20 feet), and Merlin was confident Mel could tank it.
That was just Liones, which covered a small spec of land compared to the rest of Britannia, and nations during that time are not big look at danafor.

Malikobama1, Estarossa was overpowered by either of them to begin with. It was only able to match either of them after taking the first commandment. Yet he still didn't win individually, he stated it himself that they were strong that is why he needed another commandement after an attack that was not tag team like in the domain.

I misread your post. I thought you said "destroy Liones a hundred times over, maybe more."

@CNBA3 No one's trying to scale Base Estarossa equal to the Archangels so I don't know why you're repeating that he's weaker than they are.

Look at what actually happened. Tarmiel got ****** as soon as Estarossa negated his regen. Sariel had to intervene. Sariel got ****** while Tarmiel recovered, and then Tarmiel had to intervene. Then Estarossa called them strong and powered up. That's all that happened. Individually, both Archangels were clearly losing against him, but together they were too strong for him to fight at once. The match was the definition of tag-team.

Anyway

Currently no one seems to have issues with the 7-A level characters or the Archangel level characters.

So in regard to the 26k-61k characters:

For 6-B via reasoning above: 3 (myself, KamiYasha, ByAsura)

For Low 6-B/High 6-C: remains to be seen

Don't care: Burning Full Fingers

I just see the ocean feat similar to shunsui's bankai feat, unquantifiable, since later feats proved to make this cal outlier

That is my point, Estarossa could not do anything to them in the beginning, and he had to get a commandment which put him at their level, which was stated by the archangels that he could only escape by having the same pl as them, it was a stalemate at this point. He had to have both to fodder both of them

Previous feats back up its status though, the Vaporization of Danafor and The Meteor Calculation as just two examples, both of which are from high tier characters in the series. It's not an outlier.

It's perfectly quantifiable, because no later feats proved it an outlier. Your logic isn't adding up. Nowhere is the feat contradicted by lower limits on their power. Estarossa powers up to become their equal and break out of their pocket dimension. He holds the upper hand against each of them individually, but together they overwhelm him. Then he powers up again. I have no idea where you're getting your logic from.

Also, Shunsui is completely unrelated to this manga and bringing him up is pointless. Plus unlike him Tarmiel actually has normal water powers and we've seen him make water, so the feat is completely quantifiable.

ByAsura said:
Previous feats back up its status though, the Vaporization of Danafor and The Meteor Calculation as just two examples, both of which are from high tier characters in the series.
Both of which were around island level at least.

Malikobama1, no it does, with archangel water feat easily messed up Estarossa. Either angel were stalemate by obvious reasons with both Archangel and Estarossa statement and later feats

Chandler's is Large Island level, and the Vaporization, not pulverization that's currently used on Meliodas' profile, of Danafor is Small Country level. Both are leagues above Island level.

@Maliko 2C Estarossa never had the upperhand against the archangels. He caught them off guard with his newly increased power than got sliced in half as well as a hole in his body. Tarmiel also commented on how he was nearly as strong as they are. So going by these statements Archangels are the ones that are slightly stronger than 2C Estarossa individually not the other way around.

Seriously what is so hard about this?

Look:

1. Tarmiel has a casual High 6-B feat.

2. Estarossa, while somewhat able to fight him, is clearly very overpowered by the AA.

3. Estarossa powers up, becomes the AA's equal and seems to hold the upper hand against each individually.

4. Together, they overwhelm him because 1 88k cannot handle 2 88k's at once.

5. He powers up again.

The water feat did not mess up Estarossa. The water feat was just to make the ocean.

Honestly I can barely understand the second half of your comment, please try to use proper English. I have a feeling that there's a severe loss of communication/lack of understanding going on here.

@Peter

I'm just going by the fight. Tarmiel would have been ****** had Sariel not intervened and Sariel would have been ****** if Tarmiel hadn't intervened again. Him getting cut apart has never meant anything to demons. Regardless of this, I have no clue what CNBA is doing to try to justify ocean being an outlier.

Did you not read what Estarossa said before taking the second commandment?

Estarossa was never able to over power either of AA after showing of their angel forms.

He was only able to fight them and proof enough is when he took in a commandment. He said the that taking one commandment is not enough to win, he was staggering against either of them and Archangels also heal as well.

That still does not prove that Estarossa instantly wins if they have same PL, just even the chances, I was referring to when The AA used separate attacks to severely and overpower Esta

The first post obviously seems fine, but can somebody please summarise the conclusions so far regarding which characters that should scale to what?

Take a step back and look at what you're arguing.

You came in here to call Ocean an outlier. The ocean Tarmiel created.

Your argument hinges on later feats somehow making it an outlier. To prove that you need to show something that contradicts that feat. You haven't. Because the only later feats there are, are a stronger Estarossa fighting the AA. Then powering up again and wrecking them. There's literally nothing to your argument, which is why it's so confusing.

@Ant

The Archangels (88k power level) are low-end High 6-B from Tarmiel's casual feat that Raven accepted.

So Tarmiel, Sariel, Ludoshel, 114k Escanor, 2 and 3 Commandment Estarossa, Assault Mode Meliodas, and The One Escanor all scale from that.

We seem to be waiting for more opinions on exactly how to scale the lower-level Commandments but Dark649 and almost every other member agrees on the top tiers.

Okay. Is it okay if you unlock the profiles? Not much needs to be changed and I should be able to do it within a half hour.

Seeing how this issue seems to finished soon and you are only discussing who what should scale to I will unfollow this thread for now so I can focus on the next request, which was Bleach.

Best regards.

On the contrary, the fact that both of them with their powers combined completely overpowered Estarossa, after powering up he was still overwhelmed indicidually is proof enough that it is outlierish.

While this is irrelevant at this point, I will reply one more time and then stop because you're simply repeating the same point that doesn't make sense.

You cannot call Tarmiel's feat an outlier because you cannot provide evidence that he should be weaker. This is Tarmiel's feat. Not Estarossa's. Even if what you were saying made sense, that would only make 2 Commandment Estarossa invalid for scaling to Tarmiel. It wouldn't make Tarmiel's feat an outlier.

I don't know any other way to keep replying to you since you can't understand, so that's it for me.

I did not say anything about being weaker, I said that this feat is invalid. and when have siad that this was estarossa's feat, this was AA feat, besides, Out of all the three PL's, Strength is the only one considered consistant with each other.

yes, it would make Tarmiel's feat outlier because Escanor and Meliodas were stronger and did nothing worthy of Country to Continent level.

I can unlock the profiles if you wish, but you need to write a list of the exact page titles for each of them, so my automatic script can handle it.

You should also first ask Dark649 to comment here again, as he was likely automatically unsubscribed to this thread due to a Fandom programming glitch.

Just remember to handle the edits in a proper manner. You need to adjust the tiers, the attack potencies, the striking strengths, the durabilities, and possibly the tier categories at the bottom of the pages.

Okay. It may be better to wait for Dark649 instead though. He is experienced with handling edits properly.

The simple edits are made and I double checked to make sure nothing screwed up. Regarding Escanor's near noon form though, I decided to wait for Dark to see whether he deems a separate key necessary.

Antvasima said:
Okay. It may be better to wait for Dark649 instead though. He is experienced with handling edits properly.
I'm currently handling the Mortal Kombat revision currently, after i will check this one.

CNBA3 said:
I did not say anything about being weaker, I said that this feat is invalid. and when have siad that this was estarossa's feat, this was AA feat, besides, Out of all the three PL's, Strength is the only one considered consistant with each other.
yes, it would make Tarmiel's feat outlier because Escanor and Meliodas were stronger and did nothing worthy of Country to Continent level.
they were trapped in perfect cube tbh.

I don't recall it being places because the battle would destroy everything around them, just to contain meliodas so he doesn't kill anyone. even the the ground left inside the cube is still intact despite their battle which should have been vaporized.

Honestly, if someone has a problem with the revisions it would be better to have a detailed post citing evidence than just one single point.

As far as I can tell, none of the issues brought up really have anything against what's been brought up. I agree with the upgrades.

The argument basically amounts to "Manga Cell's solar system busting statement is an invalid outlier because none of the Buu Saga characters did anything close to solar system level."

not doubting that Cell can destroy the solar system, since he was about to but was stopped, there for a new enemy came along and as stronger than cell.

but this is the same enemy who not only became stronger than the domain, but was still being owned by an attack that was clearly not the same as the domain but is treated as stronger.

Estarossa became near equal to their power. How in the name of Nakaba does it not make sense for near equals to be capable of significantly harming each other? Tarmiel making his ocean is a casual application of his Grace. It's not even an offensive move, and the energy required to do it doesn't even strain him. You're basically trying to assume that actual offensive moves made by Tarmiel have to be astronomically less powerful than that casual application of his moveset. The logic isn't there.

Edit: Just realized it's you I'm debating again. I'm not gonna draw myself into this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back