• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nameless King downgrade

the nameless king shouldn't be high 4-C possibly 4-B, the ashen one becomes high 4-C possibly 4-B only after the 5 DS3 lords of cinder gave him their embers. i would downgrade the NK to 6-B for killing everlasting dragons

You can only fight him after killing all the lords of cinder before the lothric and lorian so pretty near or at the end of the game

He could scale to lothric and lorian, which are at least 4-C, but i'm not sure.

It needs to be considered that Dark Souls operates heavily under Gameplay and Story Segregation. The order you fight bosses in is not the hierarchy of power.

Otherwise we end up with stupid shit like 4-C Crystal Sages.

4-C Watchdog of the Valley lol!

So should we erase the possible 4-B or no?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
So should we erase the possible 4-B or no?.
Yeah. There's nothing to suggest that they are quite that far above baseline.

Only the Ashen One and Soul of Cinder should be possibly 4-B.

So are any statistics changes necessary here, and if so, are any staff members willing to perform them?

Nameless King should be 4-C I think.

Also the top tiers's speed should be: "Relativistic+ with Speed of Light attack speed", because they can attack with light.

Attack with light how, and is there any calculation for their combat speeds?

Relativistic+ is because they attack with light, Nameless King should not be downgraded and the possibly 4-B should be removed.

Dark649 said:
Relativistic+ is because they attack with light, Nameless King should not be downgraded and the possibly 4-B should be removed.

why ? there nothing that would even put him at star level

Overlord775 said:
why ? there nothing that would even put him at star level.
Because you can only fight him only after killing all the lords of cinder, which are 4-C.

I was thinking that they are relativistic+ because they can dodge light, but attacking with light is speed of light attack speed right?

Dark649 said:
Because you can only fight him only after killing all the lords of cinder, which are 4-C.
by that logic every boss past the abyss watchers should be 4-C and as everlasting said "It needs to be considered that Dark Souls operates heavily under Gameplay and Story Segregation. The order you fight bosses in is not the hierarchy of power.". if not dancer of the boreal valley > abyss watchers, yhorm and aldrich

I think it's better for the Everlasting to decide the tier of the Nameless King and if their attack is true legit light, if he disagrees then i will make the changes to the King and close the thread.

It might be best to remind him to comment here in that case.

Also, I think Lord Gwyn as a Lord of Sunlight should be High 4-C, the difference between 4-C and High 4-C is just 2.33x times.

Before making more edits, you should wait for Ever to respond all of your questions.

Hey Dark don't you think this image is better for the soul of cinder?

Soul of Cinder

What do you think about: "Relativistic+ with Speed of Light attack speed", for the top tiers?, they can attack with light.

And Great Lord Gwyn as a Lord of Sunlight should be High 4-C, the difference between 4-C and High 4-C is just like 2.33x times.

My real question is how to scale the Abyss Watchers. I have an idea, but I need to know one thing.

Approximately how many Abyss Watchers are there?

@The Everlasting

I have the game so I could check but I'm not at home right now but I know there is more then 4.

I think them being 6-B is fine, to be safe.

Back