• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE DEVIL IN I

Yeah as i promised, here is the battle between main heroines of their respective series, originally wanted to publishing this match earlier but i have no times lel, but now i have so i can make this match
As a result of Nagisa vs Chisato match, i'm looking at the opponents from AC that i can put against Chisato, many of them aren't thematic until i decided to chose Kaede instead

Let's see if the outcome of this match will be same as Nagisa vs Chisato, but for now let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
One has a potential to be an killing machine but her morality and her views on life prevented her to be a devil
One were formerly an experiment subject that couldn't control herself and became a devil until she found her valuable treasures of friends and love which she's finally freed from it

Now....both of the girls with their "former inner devil" duked out each others in a fight between them, as a respond of Chisato activities as the best agent in Japan which caught an attention from many 3rd parties, including the school where the former devil, Kaede, trained as an assassin
Both were met in the most terrifying forest in Japan as part of their mental train (which were agreed by the government as long they didn't caused so much mess to this terrifying yet respected forest), and as soon as they faced each other, the battle start!
The pressure of Aokigahara forest spiritually, and the advantages between them, which would prevail!?

• Post-Tentacle Kaede is used
  • Kaede PE suit are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Aokigahara Forest
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Best Trap Love Interest: 0
  • The Main Girl Love Interest: 7 (Myself, Optimistict, Popted, Jackpact, Noneless, Fanta, Pokemon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3764634.jpg

VS
Kayano.Kaede.full.1904784.jpg

Last edited:
I guess the main edge Kayano has here is her AP and Intelligence advantage. But Chisato has the edge with analytical prediction and much better experience.

If it’s standard equipment then the tranquelizer darts of Kayano’s would be useful to neutralize Chisato and she can just beat her up later but Chisato is has far superior analytical precog + enhanced senses that make her just too difficult to properly land a hit on.

This just boils down to a battle of attrition, it’s super dofficult for Kayano to land any hits on Chisato and Chisato’s pellets will hardly land due to her stealth, even if they do, they’re too weak to do significant damage to her. In that case, Chisato wins through her superior stamina.

Kaede will eventually tire out and Chisato can restrain her at that point. So I vote for Chisato.

Okay, Kaede stealth aren't that great from what i heard and Chisato enhanced sense would make it worse for her
Tanking with sheer will is nice but ultimately she would succumb so much damage here and her stamina disadvantage would also make worse, then again in that amount of struggle she can still land some of good hits on Chisato
Kaede also has an experience against AP, right? Then she can land some of good hits on Chisato, even tho it would be difficult nonetheless (like unless she has sort of amazing gunslinger skill, landing the darts would be pretty hard to say)

Overall i'm going with Chisato as well

Okay, Kaede stealth aren't that great from what i heard and Chisato enhanced sense would make it worse for her
Tanking with sheer will is nice but ultimately she would succumb so much damage here and her stamina disadvantage would also make worse, then again in that amount of struggle she can still land some of good hits on Chisato
Kaede also has an experience against AP, right? Then she can land some of good hits on Chisato, even tho it would be difficult nonetheless (like unless she has sort of amazing gunslinger skill, landing the darts would be pretty hard to say)

Overall i'm going with Chisato as well
Kaede can sneak up behind people on trees and has silent footsteps, but Takaoka still noticed 3-E‘s movements through enhanced senses and from what I’ve seen, Chisato’s enhanced senses are far better than anyone else in AC (maybe Karma might compare to her).

But tbf to Kayano, she is 3x stronger by downscaling from Karma and has some extreme pain tolerance which guarantees her not being that hurt by Chisatoks bullets.

So, in the end they’ll just wear each other out, Kayano might not feel any pain from the bullets but her stamina has its limits and Chisato can restrain her while she’s offguard.

hey uh not gonna drop an argument here

but i think yall should wait for the debate to conclude here, since there's not even a proper conclusion made by either side

Kaede can sneak up behind people on trees and has silent footsteps, but Takaoka still noticed 3-E‘s movements through enhanced senses and from what I’ve seen, Chisato’s enhanced senses are far better than anyone else in AC (maybe Karma might compare to her).
Well thats even proved the disadvantage of Kaede stealth
But tbf to Kayano, she is 3x stronger by downscaling from Karma and has some extreme pain tolerance which guarantees her not being that hurt by Chisatoks bullets.
Yeah but you also need to factoring her close-combat as well, extreme pain tolerance is nice to tank Chisato shot but combined with her CQC and LS advantage, she can leave a very good hits on Kaede

Anyway three for Chisato for now (Myself, Popted, and Optimistic)

Chisato FRA, Kaede isn't as good as stealth as Nagisa so chances are she would be found out in a stealth game either way and open field is just a repeat of Nagisa except she would last longer till she doesn't.

Back