• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mythology Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympians-1-
A Mythology discussion thread

This is the Official Mythology Discussion thread, where you can bring up things like feats, memes, etc...so have fun!

Sun Wukong (Myth)
Mythology Profile with the highest Tier
Dâyuni'sï
Newest Mythology Profile

Wukong needs his whole profile redone. I'm re reading Journey to the West but it's gonna take a while, if anyone is willing to do it please go ahead.

Potentially? But the only tier 1 myths I know of are modern religions like Kabbalah that would be controversial for wiki.

There could be ancient ones that are Tier 1 IDK

Buddha Wukong should be 2-A, the Dragon Palace has infinite realms, the Milky Way was considered infinite, and there would be an infinite amount of Galaxies within the Universe

I'm very sure that if Hindu Mythology were to be included in the wiki, there would be 1-A tier Gods/Goddesses

As well as over 330 Million pages xD

The Buddha would be 1-A too, based on the fact Taoism bleeds into it on occasion and the Buddha transcends them as he does all other things.

He'd also be very haxxed.

Roachman40 said:
can a mythology profile even reach tier: 1?
Hinduism Buddhiusm have 1A and even tier 0 beings.Their is also ein soif.But all the tier 1 myths are too contreversial to add in the wiki

There has been discussion about Relgious pages like the Buddha and such, but the wiki doesn't want to offend people, which is rather disappointing.

Not to mention Gnosticism and Hermeticism.

Also as cool as the idea of having Vishnu fight the god emperor is, we really shouldn't have religion profiles.

Bramha has "at least" 2A feat of being a 5 D being and creating infinite 4D universes. In rig veda the multiversal existence is 10 D which in a paradoxical nature reaches 64 D with Satya Vishnu creating all those 64 D infinite multiverses( multiple) with every time he exhales in his sleep and destroying them all everytime he inhales. He sleeps beyond ccreation in infinite void of his own being. Lucifer in his new comic has also trued to portray him in similar manner but in a heavily watered down version

I am talking about an aspect of Brahma that lives in the 5D Bramhaloka. He is Tier 1 in his true aspect. One day I hope Hindu myth can have their own page. And they do have the strongest live action characters. I don't understand the language but in a recent TV drama demons and gods punch through planets with every strike, fly across planets in a second and even shake the entire universe by stepping on Vishnu. But the lore is all wrong

Immortalgodd said:
I am talking about an aspect of Brahma that lives in the 5D Bramhaloka. He is Tier 1 in his true aspect. One day I hope Hindu myth can have their own page. And they do have the strongest live action characters. I don't understand the language but in a recent TV drama demons and gods punch through planets with every strike, fly across planets in a second and even shake the entire universe by stepping on Vishnu. But the lore is all wrong
which tv show?

A tamil or some other language called Dashavataram you can find it on YouTube. But the lores and portrayal of current tv shows are wrong.

@zach In your personal opinion which tier would christianity be?

I haven't read the bible or anything but from what people tell me it is at most universal with questionable omnipotence.

Eh, the Divine Comedy never really made the circles out to be infinitely transcendent of each other, so probably not 1-C.

That looks more like the severity of sins rather than spatial dimensions or planes of existence to me. And aren't seven circles of Hell more like division of hell into different kingdoms rather than layering of one existence unto another?

Immortalgodd said:
And aren't seven circles of Hell more like division of hell into different kingdoms rather than layering of one existence unto another?
Yeah basically. Purgatory, Hell and Heaven are probably each separate realms of existence, so you can make it 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back